Thread: Crocodrilo

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by LastTango
    Quote Originally Posted by LastTango  [View Original Post]
    After not being able to find Salome, I took the cab to Crocodrilo.

Smoky, dank place, dark with neon lights and packed dance floor. Packed with lots and lots of ladies. Some very dressed up and slutty, others in casual short jeans.

Paid 200 to get in.

I have no idea if I should have negotiated better. First girl I spoke to wanted 1300p. She was a 6/10. And not my type so I passed.

Settled on black Panama girl named Patricia - her tits looked huge at the club, very fit, little body. Talked her into 1000 p, + 100 for the drink.

Went to telo down the street (140p). Her tits were not nearly as good without that bra on. She was very sweet and funny. Had a great time. Went for second pop too. No rushing. Just hung out in between. Good time.
    Panama Girl (mulatto)? Very fit, tight, with huge boobs, I know one, maybe this girl?

http://www.mundinix.com/db/nix/index...zk4YjZlZjQ1MzA

Crocodrilo

After not being able to find Salome, I took the cab to Crocodrilo.

Smoky, dank place, dark with neon lights and packed dance floor. Packed with lots and lots of ladies. Some very dressed up and slutty, others in casual short jeans.

Paid 200 to get in.

I have no idea if I should have negotiated better. First girl I spoke to wanted 1300p. She was a 6/10. And not my type so I passed.

Settled on black Panama girl named Patricia - her tits looked huge at the club, very fit, little body. Talked her into 1000 p, + 100 for the drink.

Went to telo down the street (140p). Her tits were not nearly as good without that bra on. She was very sweet and funny. Had a great time. Went for second pop too. No rushing. Just hung out in between. Good time.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LastTango For This Post:

Posting Limitations