This blog is moderated by Big Boss Man
    Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantIsLove  [View Original Post]
    BBM,

Thanks for the report. Can you be more specific about the location? Parana 850 I get. But does the rest mean 8th floor apt 30?

Thanks, Bob.
    I fixed it in the title. Yes, you are right.

Parana 850 8 30 ?

BBM,

Thanks for the report. Can you be more specific about the location? Parana 850 I get. But does the rest mean 8th floor apt 30?

Thanks, Bob.

Parana 850 Piso 8 Apartment 30

Despite good advice by others, I experimented again today. http://www.sensualbaires.com/perl/si...g=es&pg_back=h 4815-1931 is the phone number. Stefi is easily their best girl but they try to hide her. I saw the whole lineup before presented with her. There was one other chica that I would not mind trying and she was chosen by the next guy that arrived. They also tried to say that that it was 500P when they quoted 450P on the phone. Stefi then tried several times to get me to choose 2 girls.

Besides all the up sell, Stefi was kind of cute and fun. I would say she has put on a few pounds since the pictures but still looks good to me. She still has a flat stomach and perky tits.

My goal is to maybe to have her over to the apartment to see if she loosens up. I set a price of 600P for delivery and she agreed and gave me her real name. The other thing I like to do is have 90 minute sessions. It is a strategy that has both worked and failed over the years.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Posting Limitations