Thread: Rodriguez Pena 565 7 A

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Big Boss Man

Rodriguez Pena 565 7 A

Rodriguez Pena is full of apartments with chicas. I saw a new chica on Todomasajes.com. Her name is Vanina. I googled her phone number and got no other hits. http://www.todomasajes.net/bk/vaninat/bk00.htm Vanina is a madura in her mid-thirties. She is a bigger girl and I thought "Bring on the pain. I like a good hard massage." Instead it was real soft touching and had to ask her to go stronger, Stronger turned out to be less than what I consider a medium massage. Just about all of these therapeutic massage girls will do full service. She offered and I chose that option. She is a fairly horny woman and she got very wet which is a sign she is new to the profession. For the finale, she agreed to CIM but in the end she pulled off and I came on her tits. For you jaded mongers, my instinct is this might be a chica who would do some kinky stuff. I personally will not go back but it was not the worst afternoon of my life. 250 P doe massage with relax. 500 P for full service. 15-5617-2426 is the phone number.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Posting Limitations