Thread: Chillout Lounge Tour

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Esten

Cattos has been very good the past week. Pulled from here 3 different nights, some nice surprises and all good service. Drinks are 100-120 pesos. Chica drinks are 200 pesos.

First chica was Romina. She approached me. I quickly recognized her, and knew she worked here sometimes. But I let her tell me who she was. Honestly, I wasn't looking for her, she wasn't even on my long short list. But she had a great personality, very fun and upbeat. She looked good, good body, some tattoos, excellent BBBJ. She will make you laugh in the club, and cum hard in the cama. 800 pesos.

Second chica was Barbi. Fairly new to Cattos, and may not be working long. She has a short term objective. She was hanging out with another chica who I had been exchanging glances with but who wouldn't come over, and I had them both pegged as probably snobby and not worth the effort. BBM and I had a table and chatted up a couple chicas, but we sent them away after awhile, I especially had no interest in the one sitting near me who was very pretty but seemed all she thought she had to do was look pretty. We were looking around, and BBM says "Hey Esten, that girl is just your type", pointing to Barbi. I figured what the heck, and made eye contact and she came over. Turned out she was new, with a bit of the awkwardness that sometimes comes with being new. Friendly, authentic, no games here. Took her out and had a good time. In the club she looked hot, but naked on my couch she blew me away. Brunette, slim, tan, toned hardbody, nice fake DDs. Average face, but the bod was killer. I remember thinking, dude you've got a playboy caliber girl sprawled out in a playboy pose here. A big thanks to BBM for prompting me to invite her over. 800 pesos.

Third chica see next post.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Every time you see a deleted post, it means I had to edit something.

There is no damn edit button when you start a blog. So I have to delete and re-post each edit. Good grief.

4. 11-22-13 17:11

5. 11-22-13 17:08

6. 11-22-13 17:06

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    5 am is NOT T.L.N to me!

Fuck that!
    I know, I know! Some of these chicas just say they have to leave around 5 or 6 am, what can you do. At least I have options.

I will call you.

T.L.N means All Night Long!

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    One focus this trip is to have a few good TLNs. I know TLN is readily available at the boliches, but I'm more looking for off-the-clock options (outside the club or spa). With good looking chicas I know will be a good time, where I know their availability and pricing and can just call up.

With 9 chicas total so far, I now have a good short list of phone numbers of chicas I would consider calling over. 3 chicas from 3 different massage places, and one each from Exedra, Cattos, Hook. One of the massage place chicas can only do a few hours, while another wants to do a few hours before doing TLN. The third massage place chica, also one of the hotter chicas, gave the best quote at 1500 pesos for TLN from 11 pm to 6-8 am. The club chicas are looking in the 2000-3000 peso range. Took a very good looking blond from Hook last night, she quoted 3000 for TLN to 5 am, but I am pretty sure there is room for negotiation.

Will post more details later. At this point I am feeling well-positioned.
    5 am is NOT T.L.N to me!

Fuck that!

I just had a girl flown in from Mar Del Plata from about 9 pm until about 3:30 pm for about $1200.00 pesos plus a $300.00 peso tip.

Now that's T.L.N Boys!

Girl hasn't worked in a long, long time as a Pro.

A lot of the Boys have seen her or have been waited on by her at my old place.

Maybe even seen her on the pole at Jax Butt Hutt.

That's what I'm talking about!

A true part timer.

She is available.

Thanks,

TL.

Hook. Brenda (she is body Perfect!) has to be home at 5:30 so maybe you can poke her from about 1 am until 5 am.

$600.00 in bar fines, $100.00 for your drink and maybe $800.00 to $1200.00 for the girl.

That dog won't hunt.

Short rolodex in 4 days

One focus this trip is to have a few good TLNs. I know TLN is readily available at the boliches, but I'm more looking for off-the-clock options (outside the club or spa). With good looking chicas I know will be a good time, where I know their availability and pricing and can just call up.

With 9 chicas total so far, I now have a good short list of phone numbers of chicas I would consider calling over. 3 chicas from 3 different massage places, and one each from Exedra, Cattos, Hook. One of the massage place chicas can only do a few hours, while another wants to do a few hours before doing TLN. The third massage place chica, also one of the hotter chicas, gave the best quote at 1500 pesos for TLN from 11 pm to 6-8 am. The club chicas are looking in the 2000-3000 peso range. Took a very good looking blond from Hook last night, she quoted 3000 for TLN to 5 am, but I am pretty sure there is room for negotiation.

Will post more details later. At this point I am feeling well-positioned.

Chillout Lounge Tour

I will keep a blog again this year to post my trip report info. I'll post some info in threads for specific places too. But I like the blog format as itīs easier and can better convey the experience of a trip, which style I've enjoyed reading and assume others do too. Plus there will be a few things where I'd rather post info here and not in specific threads where itīs less discrete.

I picked the title Chillout Lounge since lately I've been listening to a bunch of music like this on youtube, for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTyAK4If19k
    This style of music captures the laid-back relaxing atmosphere I seek to immerse myself in while on vacation, and it's good background music when a chica comes over. I was going to keep with my Bowie theme from last year, but too many songs to choose from (Laughing Gnome Tour ?), or something like Wildass Liberal Run Amok in Large South American City, but thought better of it.

So far 7 chicas in 3 days. All good experiences, some very good. With the exchange rate, BA is still a great destination, even with some of the night clubs closed. There is still way more to keep me busy than I have time for. More to come.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Posting Limitations