Thread: Unplugged Spa Cordoba 1352 Floor 9

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Big Boss Man

Not That Great Experience

I booked an appointment with Unplugged for the first time during the lunchtime today, without asking for a specific staff member. Mikaela opened the door and showed me to one of the rooms. Since she was quite decent looking I did not bother too much to ask who else was available.

From that point everything went downhill. The massage was basically "pasa crema" with zero onda. I can speak a little bit of Spanish so I tried to strike a conversation a little bit, but without a success. Please note that I do not get annoyed if that is the only issue. The problem was that I was in and out of the place in less than 40 min, including going twice to shower, 5-6 interruptions so she could answer the door and phone calls, 2-3 interruptions so she could dial a radio station which plays music to her liking (upon which I just asked her to stop bothering what music was playing at all) and relax.

However, all of this is actually besides the point. Although being already annoyed with parting with 300 p for this scam, the most interesting part happened after she closed the door. Now, just for the background, since I learned a hard way few years ago in BA not to put too much into my wallet before I leave my apartment, I always carry a little bit over what I think would get me through before I get home. This time I counted exactly ten one hundred peso bills, besides some twenty, ten and two peso bills. Since I had a weird feeling after I left their place, I checked again my wallet. I had left only four 100 p bills, which means that after deducting 300 p I payed, another 300 p had mysteriously disappeared. I had been to BA three times before and never had the same issues with other providers.

Since this place has in general a good reputation I tend to believe that it was just one bad apple. Anyways be careful if you meet someone you do not know. Mikaela's photo is not shown on their web site, she is early to mid thirties, about 5'3", proportionally built, long straight black painted (I think) hair down to her lower back, and her face reminds me of Spanish actress Angela Molina. According to her, she is from Paraguay, but her accent is as any Porteno accent.

Found another one here I liked today.

The previously mentioned Rosario is the sexiest is the presentation but one of the others had a sparkle in her eye so I chose her. Very strong massage and did some nice things with the relax. I thought I was in trouble at first because she said if I understood correctly that her boyfriend's uncle lives in Washington DC. Mostly a place to unwind, close your eyes and dream Risa Murukami is performing the relax.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Risa Murukami.jpg‎  

Yes. Open on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    According to their web site they are not open on Sunday.

http://www.unpluggedspa.com/

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...cbe&dg=feature
    I was there today and saw Rosio. Massage was ok and extras worth 300 pesos.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Freddog77 For This Post:

Not Open

According to their web site they are not open on Sunday.

http://www.unpluggedspa.com/

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...cbe&dg=feature

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    Unplugged is open on Sunday. Good is about the best you can hope for on Sunday. I went to Cordoba today and was massaged by Michaela. Massage was decent but boy was the hand job below par. She gripped way too hard. I almost wished I was in Los Angeles being serviced by a 50-year old Chinese woman.

Nazarena is missed (by me at least). I think they said she may be at the 25 de Mayo location.

There is a very young petite cutie in the lineup I saw but I did not trust she could massage so I did not try. I like my massages deep.

thanks.

Unplugged is open on Sunday. Good is about the best you can hope for on Sunday. I went to Cordoba today and was massaged by Michaela. Massage was decent but boy was the hand job below par. She gripped way too hard. I almost wished I was in Los Angeles being serviced by a 50-year old Chinese woman.

Nazarena is missed (by me at least). I think they said she may be at the 25 de Mayo location.

There is a very young petite cutie in the lineup I saw but I did not trust she could massage so I did not try. I like my massages deep.
    Do you know the hours for Sunday? And How many girls they have?

I just don't want to waste my time go all the way to there if it's not worth it.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurty  [View Original Post]
    Any good massage place open on Sunday's in Microcentro?

I arrived today and after running errands I took a nap. Overslept and decided to salvage the day by calling Unplugged Spa. A reliable place where you can get a decent massage and depending on the girl some extras. Phone number seems dead. I tried other numbers and although I got through had difficulty scheduling at 5:00 PM Friday night. First time I have ever been to BA and not had a decent experience in the first 4 hours. Poor planning. First time I have not put together a to do list. I hope the experience is not a harbinger. I might have to go clubbing tonight.
    I was there on Saturday, 17 May. Got much better experience, both with fixing an appointment (managed to do it without any knowledge of Spanish from my side and any knowledge of English from their side) and with service there (full service). Will submit a detailed report later, however the outcome can be summarized as follows:

Called up the Unplugged Spa around noon time and fix appointment at 12:30, with a hope for a decent massage I needed after transatlantic flight. Was met by attractive brunette who introduced herself as Rosio (she is not among girls at pictured at the spa's webpage). She did not speak English but we managed to communicate to some degree. She was alone at this time and explained that the new price was 300 P per hr, and 450 P for 90 minutes. Took her for 1 hr, and to my surprise she included a FS into the program (with some kissing, licking and cowgirl action). At the end gave her agreed 300 plus 100 P tips and left the place with intention to return there in a few days. Place is very clean, with a good shower cabin, and massage table was large and comfortable.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SergeCold For This Post:

Unplugged Spa on Cordova closed?

I arrived today and after running errands I took a nap. Overslept and decided to salvage the day by calling Unplugged Spa. A reliable place where you can get a decent massage and depending on the girl some extras. Phone number seems dead. I tried other numbers and although I got through had difficulty scheduling at 5:00 PM Friday night. First time I have ever been to BA and not had a decent experience in the first 4 hours. Poor planning. First time I have not put together a to do list. I hope the experience is not a harbinger. I might have to go clubbing tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nazarena in the lineup several times this trip. She looked good. But I knew she was your chica at this place so I always picked someone else. She looks somewhat busty... Natural or implants?
    I haven't got her clothes off. I have just been lying back and enjoying it. Today she said she loves giving BJs. She has a minimal amount of English.

If you need high quality visuals to get your rocks off then Nazarena is probably not your girl. If you prefer a quality massage and BBBJ, it would be very easy to do worse.
    I saw Nazarena in the lineup several times this trip. She looked good. But I knew she was your chica at this place so I always picked someone else. She looks somewhat busty... Natural or implants?

Great session with Nazarena

If you need high quality visuals to get your rocks off then Nazarena is probably not your girl. If you prefer a quality massage and BBBJ, it would be very easy to do worse.

The other location is

25 de Mayo 564 piso 1 at Tucuman. 6+ Chicas. Prices: 230 p hour 300 p 90 min. Tel: 4315-1748. Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30 am to 8 pm. http://www.unpluggedspa.com/.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Unplugged Spa

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    What are the phone numbers and hours?
    World Traveler, the website link Big Boss Man published will give you the spa's locations, phone numbers, and hours. Here it is again; paste it into your browser if the website doesn't open when you click on it. http://www.unpluggedspa.com I'd list the phone number except that the Forum Rules say we're not supposed to do that.

I was at Unplugged's Ave. Cordoba location on Tuesday. I had 1 1/2 hours with Jazmin, who is big and strong and just about rubbed all the skin off my shoulders. A one hour massage costs 230 pesos and 1 1/2 hours 300 pesos. She charged another 100 pesos to take her clothes off and that killed any interest I might have had in going further.

The chicas I saw there weren't great looking and Jasmin's massage skills could stand improvement. I might check out their downtown location to see what they offer.

GV.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gringo Verde For This Post:

Phone numbers and hours would help

What are the phone numbers and hours?

Great experience today at Unplugged Spa. http://www.unpluggedspa.com/ Facility is clean and the massage beds are large and comfortable. I was with either Daniela or Nazerena probably Nazerena. It was a strong massage with excellent technique. Relax was quite sensual. 230 P for one hour. Extras are available for tips. Place seems quite popular as the phone is always ringing.

Posting Limitations