This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69

This place turned out great.

I don't know why this place only has two reports. This is the second location for Magic Hands. It totally delivered. I am short on time but let me just say that if you want a very good massage and a HE, this is the place to go (at least this week). Belen is cute as a button. Petite spinner with tight abs and super cool attitude. 400 plus tip. I went back the same day but she was busy. Maddy, is not as hot but serviced me equally well. Close to the cementary....walking distance. Can't beat it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Vitrea For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    at Av. Callao, Recoleta, (Magic Hands). __ Chicas. Prices: ________. Tel: 4813-3703, 4811-3748. Hours: Monday to Sunday 9 am to 10 pm. www.magichandsonline.com
    Hi mongers, I'm not "too" incomer to BA, been living here since 2009 and seems local economicals burdens having to slow down.

Since past three months a colleague offered me to lecture at BA Law School and every day some real student (english and german speaking, polite). Offer me to have a night for just two hundred USD at my home in San Martin Park.

Quote that I am not in the examinaron board but just seems diesen junge madchen are to eager for EUR or USD cash.

Have anyone at the forum have such experience.

Just curious because in Munchen it is usuall to have some temporary Rechnung Studentinen girlfriends just for they to save for be&be, but here seems young and eductated girls are more libertines. And in Germany they are not, let us say "full service".

Libertador 930, piso 1, dept. 1

I stopped by this place for a 300 peso massage and it was terrible. A "relax" was offered, but was told that full service was NOT available.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HappyGoLucky For This Post:

Libertador 930, piso 1, 1st elevator

at Av. Callao, Recoleta, (Magic Hands). __ Chicas. Prices: ________. Tel: 4813-3703, 4811-3748. Hours: Monday to Sunday 9 am to 10 pm. www.magichandsonline.com

Posting Limitations