This blog is moderated by Roxanne

Reading between the lines

Laura might help you with what ever you need while there, however, it seems that you might do better with TL on the list who is a great guy and has all the connections, knowledge, etc. You could possibly need. He is a really nice guy who can make you feel comfortable with what ever you are trying to get out of your visit. If you want to know where to get steak, clothes, tours, or anything else he knows where to find the best at the lowest cost. Often a bunch of the guys from the list get together and go out on the town as well. This can be fun as they are from all walks of life and generally a fun loving group of guys.

P.S. TL does day and night tours.

Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by Mclim  [View Original Post]
    Sounds interesting.

Are these day tours or nightlife tours? Does Laura also handle translation to organise liaisons with chicas?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter Sideburn For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PeterSideburn  [View Original Post]
    Mclim,

You will not be sorry. I have known Roxanne for a number of years and have taken one of the many tours offered. It was amazing. If only my brain could hold in all the facts Laura was able to show and tell me. I learned things about areas I had been in many times before, but never knew the history. I am sure they can provide what ever assistance you need with translation services as well. Very professional and definitely worth the money.

Pete.
    Sounds interesting.

Are these day tours or nightlife tours? Does Laura also handle translation to organise liaisons with chicas?

Tours

Mclim,

You will not be sorry. I have known Roxanne for a number of years and have taken one of the many tours offered. It was amazing. If only my brain could hold in all the facts Laura was able to show and tell me. I learned things about areas I had been in many times before, but never knew the history. I am sure they can provide what ever assistance you need with translation services as well. Very professional and definitely worth the money.

Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by Mclim  [View Original Post]
    What are your 'city tours', and what services and other things can you arrange? I'll be in BA in just over a week, without being able to speak a single word of Spanish...

What are your 'city tours', and what services and other things can you arrange? I'll be in BA in just over a week, without being able to speak a single word of Spanish...

Buenos Aires city tour and all the information you need!

Hi guys!
    My name is Laura, I've been working with Roxanne for 5 years doing tours. You can email me directly: laura_orcas@yahoo.com.ar and Ill be happy to asssit you.
    Thank you very much!!!
    Laura