Thread: This week Buenos Aires

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by LoneUnicorn

This Week

After some basic research of those spots and speaking to TL last night I have decided to opt for conventional.

Means (OkC and Tinder especially) which are both overflowing with beautiful local girls.

Come On Down!

Quote Originally Posted by DavieW  [View Original Post]
    At such short notice and for just a few days, your best option (much as it pains me to say it!) is to get in touch with TejanoLibre.
    Although if you want to change a lot of USD, check out the Exchanging Currency thread first. :-)
    Meanwhile, back at the ranch, grandma was beating off the Indians, but them savages just kept comin and comin.

Short notice is not a big deal but some of the girls are still out to lunch.

Made my rounds on Friday by hitting X, Orleans, 517 Esmeralda, Iberia, Catto's and Hook and although we managed to get 4 girls properly fucked you could still notice that a lot of the girls have not returned from their vacations.

Not a big deal though.

You just have to look a little harder but you can still have a great time in a short amount of time.

Thanks,

TL.

At such short notice and for just a few days, your best option (much as it pains me to say it!) is to get in touch with TejanoLibre.
    Although if you want to change a lot of USD, check out the Exchanging Currency thread first. :-)

This week Buenos Aires

Greetings Argentina,

Headed solo to BA today through Wednesday or Thursday, would love to hear about what sort of fun can be had to kick off the new year!

Hit me up and let me know,

Thanks!

Posting Limitations