This blog is moderated by NewOrleans
    This place is closed from the police. There is a police sticker at the frontdoor that nobody can open it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBubba  [View Original Post]
    I gave her a 50 peso tip her BJ was out of this freaking planet!
    A CBJ was out of this planet? Really?

You must be from a different planet to me!

Each to their own, obviously, but this is beyond my comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBubba  [View Original Post]
    Well I went "I LIKE TRASHY" 1st night I had a thick Argentine lady and I'm not into thick ladies but I tried anyway service was just ok couldn't get hard to enjoy it since she was thick. 2nd time a nice looking argentine lady I thought this was going to be jackpot but nope her vag was sloppy wet no clue from the heat of this place or major creampie leftovers or what but she had a large very wet vag and bo smell.

3rd time BINGO IT'S a charm I walk up the stairs open gate close gate look up and a beautiful around 32 blonde thin Argentine lady wearing sexy outfit smilling at me I almost got pissed we went to room and she said 1st off do you have $5 pesos for condom? I said nope I have my own condom "magnum" she smiled and said ok great. This sexy lady CBJ like a vaccuum cleaner OMG for about 10 minutes she was awesome! She climbed on top and went to town I lasted at most 5 minutes more and blasted that magnum! I gave her a 50 peso tip her BJ was out of this freaking planet! This was 1-27-14 at around 11 am BA time I didn't get her name I was in blinded lust.

Now I will say this the place is dirty, HOT AS HELL no ac and the ladies are not 10's at all. When you get there it's 1 buzzer on door and the door is busted looking just buzz push door walk up stairs and they will buzz a cage door to enter the rest of the way.

If you're into trashy sleezy places THIS IS THE PLACE!
    I am glad to hear this dive is still there.

Definitely low tier but cheap.

A must see place if you like slumming.

Very interesting place

Well I went "I LIKE TRASHY" 1st night I had a thick Argentine lady and I'm not into thick ladies but I tried anyway service was just ok couldn't get hard to enjoy it since she was thick. 2nd time a nice looking argentine lady I thought this was going to be jackpot but nope her vag was sloppy wet no clue from the heat of this place or major creampie leftovers or what but she had a large very wet vag and bo smell.

3rd time BINGO IT'S a charm I walk up the stairs open gate close gate look up and a beautiful around 32 blonde thin Argentine lady wearing sexy outfit smilling at me I almost got pissed we went to room and she said 1st off do you have $5 pesos for condom? I said nope I have my own condom "magnum" she smiled and said ok great. This sexy lady CBJ like a vaccuum cleaner OMG for about 10 minutes she was awesome! She climbed on top and went to town I lasted at most 5 minutes more and blasted that magnum! I gave her a 50 peso tip her BJ was out of this freaking planet! This was 1-27-14 at around 11 am BA time I didn't get her name I was in blinded lust.

Now I will say this the place is dirty, HOT AS HELL no ac and the ladies are not 10's at all. When you get there it's 1 buzzer on door and the door is busted looking just buzz push door walk up stairs and they will buzz a cage door to enter the rest of the way.

If you're into trashy sleezy places THIS IS THE PLACE!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Bubba For This Post:

Callao 521. It's the only apartment in the building.

Found this place walking down the street. It's not very clean and it's very hot. Initially the offered two older chicks and asked 150. When I got up they said 1 minute and they brought out a very attractive 21 year old girl from Paraguay. They asked for 200 for a hh with her. Not sure about the hours. This place is definitely for the faint of heart. It's dirty and hot but there is a really hot spinner there. She was a little silly but definitely a cutie. Not high end at all.

If anyone has any info on a high end apartment or Chica info would appreciate it.

Posting Limitations