This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre

HeyToymann!!!!!! How about casting for Gatitas in Baires?

There is very little posting about women here. How is braving the internet?

Easy solution....

Just bring two chicas that are buddies. They occupy each other during the day while you are fishing, sometimes even hang in the boat for an afternoon. Ya had better know that the chicas get along. Done it twice recently. Worked out fine actually.

Don't hesitate to PM for good local fishing knowledge.

Tight lines Mongers. Toymann.

Atfag

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    When I was married I made my first hunting trip to Argentina and brought my wife for a "before hunt" trip. After she had seen the sights, eaten steak, watched a tango show, and drunk Malbec, she went on to another country and I went hunting. Due to "airplane complications" I left BA a few days after the hunt was over and joined her. After that trip, she did not want to come back to BA -- she had "been there, done that", and I made several trips to hunt and monger for a few days at the end of the trip. I stopped hunting, but did not stop mongering, especially after the divorce.

I have to agree with LL when he says Chicas and hunting do not mix. What does the girl do all day?? In addition, most mongers that I know do not want a steady diet of TLN with the same girl.

Tres3.
    I agree with the 3 Amigos!

But I should have clarified a few things.

The Hunt Club would be exclusive for Mongers and their co-operative partners.

The Hookers would be included in the fees, they could be mixed and matched and there would be a 2 to 1 ratio of Hookers.

5 Hunters and 10 Hookers. 1 or 2 per day per hunter included in the fees.

That's Ultra Cool.

The Hookers would be there to hang-out by the pool and Tan like a good Hooker should do while Hunters are hunting.

And LL is correct in that they might ask their boyfriends to borrow your Cash, Guns, I-Phones, Laptops, et cetera.

That's not cool!

Only a stupid Indian would go to a Gun Fight as an uninvited guest!

But Hell, there are a lot of those down here.

How much could I charge for one of those Hunts?

I Love the idea of it all myself.

A.T.F.A.G:

Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Girls!

What else could you want?

All my Favoritas!

I'm just trying to lighten up the load and Avoid the Political Thread Boys!

Have Fun!

TL.

Hunting and Fishing

Quote Originally Posted by LocalLad  [View Original Post]
    Great idea, however in reality its a disaster in the making. Chicas and hunting just don't work, unless you know them pretty well.

Already. In the first instance what do these girls do all day when you are out hunting? They really arent going to want to stand with you in the field all day long, load your gun and play with your bits! In the second instance, 100% of the lodges I have stayed in from Cordoba to Salta and Salta to Uruguay are really not impressed with the idea of hookers in the lodge, who may or may not be tempted to have lose lips when back in the city describing the cash and goodies that are on show. In the third instance its unusual, unless you are a big "like minded" group to have exclusivity in the lodge, which means that there will be non like minded men and very often their female partners with them or just their female partners, its going to make for an awkward few days, because it will always be obvious what the scores on the doors are. In the fourth instance by making public the potential added benefit's of a trip to Argentina you are perhaps drawing attention to the "combo tour" and attracting unnecessary attention, especially in relation to point 3.

I have done 25+ trips over the past 8 years, heard many horror stories, been party to my own horror story in 2007 and although in essence it sounds like the perfect trip / combination, in my considered opinion Shooting is for Shooting or as you would refer to it as an American Hunting and BA and historically Cordoba, although alas far more difficult now, is for Shagging!

I can't comment on fishing lodges, although I would guess the same goes. I am sure there is the odd success story and I am sorry to sound like a bore but some things are best left in their own compartments.
    When I was married I made my first hunting trip to Argentina and brought my wife for a "before hunt" trip. After she had seen the sights, eaten steak, watched a tango show, and drunk Malbec, she went on to another country and I went hunting. Due to "airplane complications" I left BA a few days after the hunt was over and joined her. After that trip, she did not want to come back to BA -- she had "been there, done that", and I made several trips to hunt and monger for a few days at the end of the trip. I stopped hunting, but did not stop mongering, especially after the divorce.

I have to agree with LL when he says Chicas and hunting do not mix. What does the girl do all day?? In addition, most mongers that I know do not want a steady diet of TLN with the same girl.

Tres3.

Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    Can't speak for hunting but fishing information is just foolishness, unless you desire pumped up gringo pricing. You might as well go to Flyshop site referenced in Cabellas catalogue and pay 3-4 times the local rate, actually, considering current blue rate might be 5-6 times, LMAO. This site is just US middleman, takes Argie prices and converts 3 to 4 times to suck in foolish gringos. As with chicas, never negotiate in dollars in Argentina, always pesos. Avoid this US based middleman at all costs. If you want good, Argie priced fishing options check out this site.

https://www.facebook.com/cabana.delmonte.7

As with most things in life, never deal with pimps or middlemen unless absolutely nessessary.

Tight lines Mongers... Toymann.
    I was actually thinking about You when I wrote this because you would know a lot more about it than me.

In have no idea what a fishing or hunting trip should cost you but the site claims to be a site for a premium x.

Not a budget trip but they also have lower-end options. Maybe $300.00 dollars a day? Sounded good enough to me.

I know that you can beat that but you have certain advantages.

You don't need a boat, truck or a guide so all you pay for is lodging, food and bait.

Jail Bait!

All travel agencies are in Biz to make money and they are middlemen. It's only natural.

Thanks!

I do appreciate your thoughts.

TL.

P.S. There are 1000's of lodges or just plain old farms that are willing to let you hunt and fish down here.

5 guys a year pays for the fuel in the tractor.

Recipe for Disaster

Great idea, however in reality its a disaster in the making. Chicas and hunting just don't work, unless you know them pretty well.

Already. In the first instance what do these girls do all day when you are out hunting? They really arent going to want to stand with you in the field all day long, load your gun and play with your bits! In the second instance, 100% of the lodges I have stayed in from Cordoba to Salta and Salta to Uruguay are really not impressed with the idea of hookers in the lodge, who may or may not be tempted to have lose lips when back in the city describing the cash and goodies that are on show. In the third instance its unusual, unless you are a big "like minded" group to have exclusivity in the lodge, which means that there will be non like minded men and very often their female partners with them or just their female partners, its going to make for an awkward few days, because it will always be obvious what the scores on the doors are. In the fourth instance by making public the potential added benefit's of a trip to Argentina you are perhaps drawing attention to the "combo tour" and attracting unnecessary attention, especially in relation to point 3.

I have done 25+ trips over the past 8 years, heard many horror stories, been party to my own horror story in 2007 and although in essence it sounds like the perfect trip / combination, in my considered opinion Shooting is for Shooting or as you would refer to it as an American Hunting and BA and historically Cordoba, although alas far more difficult now, is for Shagging!

I can't comment on fishing lodges, although I would guess the same goes. I am sure there is the odd success story and I am sorry to sound like a bore but some things are best left in their own compartments.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Local Lad For This Post:

Just third party US based propaganda....

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Hunting and Fishing in Argentina:

This Site comes from a close member of my Family and is a Top Notch Site for Hunting and Fishing in South America.

You can contact Cristina directly if you'd like but this is what I'm going to work on this year . Full Service !

( The Chica part is confidential unfortunately ! )

Top 5 Lodges in Argentina. Maybe?

http://www.detailcompany.com/

If anybody wants to put together a Hunting and Fishing Lodge with Chicas in Paraguay or in Argentina send me a PM.

Happy Hunting!

TL
    Can't speak for hunting but fishing information is just foolishness, unless you desire pumped up gringo pricing. You might as well go to Flyshop site referenced in Cabellas catalogue and pay 3-4 times the local rate, actually, considering current blue rate might be 5-6 times, LMAO. This site is just US middleman, takes Argie prices and converts 3 to 4 times to suck in foolish gringos. As with chicas, never negotiate in dollars in Argentina, always pesos. Avoid this US based middleman at all costs. If you want good, Argie priced fishing options check out this site.

https://www.facebook.com/cabana.delmonte.7

As with most things in life, never deal with pimps or middlemen unless absolutely nessessary.

Tight lines Mongers... Toymann.

Hunting and Fishing in Argentina

Hunting and Fishing in Argentina:

This Site comes from a close member of my Family and is a Top Notch Site for Hunting and Fishing in South America.

You can contact Cristina directly if you'd like but this is what I'm going to work on this year . Full Service !

( The Chica part is confidential unfortunately ! )

Top 5 Lodges in Argentina. Maybe?

http://www.detailcompany.com/

If anybody wants to put together a Hunting and Fishing Lodge with Chicas in Paraguay or in Argentina send me a PM.

Happy Hunting!

TL

Posting Limitations