This blog is moderated by Marqo1119
    Since nobody has posted an experience about this place on this thread for several months, we are assuming this claim is true and that commercial sexual services are no longer available here and have closed this thread.

If anybody has any information to the contrary, please contact the Admin or el Jeffe.

Thanks,

Admin

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    But here is the thread where this post belongs.

Florida 461, piso 1 Apt G, at Lavalle. 6 Chicas. Prices: 150 p 30 min., 200 p hour. Tel: 4328-8014,4328-4909. Hours: 24/6, Closed on Sundays. http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...d.php?p=397526#post397526.
    Hi, I see what you are de owner of http://www.argentinaprivate.com/.

This sex business link his location with my property Florida street 461, First floor, apartment "G", in Buenos Aires City, Argentina.

This business doesn't exist any more, but you still publish. This web site broke the local law and use my property for sexual business.

Please, I request turn down this thread and post, if you don't, I will make a demand in the USA justice.

Please check my request.

Thanks for your time.

Salutes.

FLORIDA 461 1 G doesn't exist any more

Hi, I see what you are de owner of http://www.argentinaprivate.com/.

This sex business link his location with my property Florida street 461, First floor, apartment "G", in Buenos Aires City, Argentina.

This business doesn't exist any more, but you still publish. This web site broke the local law and use my property for sexual business.

Please, I request turn down this thread and post, if you don't, I will make a demand in the USA justice.

Please check my request.

Thanks for your time.

Salutes.

Well its a matter of taste but I not agree with you. Some girls here are not bad, neither ugly, but ok of course its very individual.

Last week I was 3 times with Camilla (29 y) , paraguya, like all the girls here, 350 p hour, completo 400. It wasnt bad but I agree that sure there are better places now.

Quote Originally Posted by Member#3320  [View Original Post]
    In the good ol days, privados were my favorites. But have not been to one for almost a year. So, the other day, I came across this priavdo on this forum and decided to check it out.

Location: very very close to Florida estacion on "be" subte line. Almost like a 2 minute walk.

Building: nothing great but their is some office on the same floor and very close to 1 G.

The privado / the place. Obscene. God forsaken place. Dirty bedsheets, bathrooms.

Girls. Apparently 6 girls work there. Saw three. All ugly probably 3/10's. But less than 30 yr old. I did not want to partake but did (just for the team) as they say. Took the least ugly one amongst the three.

Experience. Good. She tried hard to make me happy. Blowjob was very good and almost 30 minutes long.

Price - 400 pesos/hour

Any other things. Its open 24 hours a day, Mon-sat.

Will I repeat. Never.

Do I recommend. No comments.

Hope this helps.

In the good ol days, privados were my favorites. But have not been to one for almost a year. So, the other day, I came across this priavdo on this forum and decided to check it out.

Location: very very close to Florida estacion on "be" subte line. Almost like a 2 minute walk.

Building: nothing great but their is some office on the same floor and very close to 1 G.

The privado / the place. Obscene. God forsaken place. Dirty bedsheets, bathrooms.

Girls. Apparently 6 girls work there. Saw three. All ugly probably 3/10's. But less than 30 yr old. I did not want to partake but did (just for the team) as they say. Took the least ugly one amongst the three.

Experience. Good. She tried hard to make me happy. Blowjob was very good and almost 30 minutes long.

Price - 400 pesos/hour

Any other things. Its open 24 hours a day, Mon-sat.

Will I repeat. Never.

Do I recommend. No comments.

Hope this helps.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Marqo1119  [View Original Post]
    Hello! Yesterday I was there. Very nice young girl gaby from paraguay was there. She is 23 and very nice. 1 hour 300 Pesos and I was longer than 1 hour. Please be very nice to her friends.
    I was here today to see my favorite Camilla (from Paraguay like all the girls here) 3 more girls were represented me, 2 of them in the beginning 20's.

The price is now 300 30 min, 350 1 h, 400 1 h "complete" that "complete " here in fact is to give you the garantue (for what's worth...) that 60 minutes are 60 minutes and not 40...

Besides you can go with your girl to the upper floor where the mama-san don't want to go because of the many stairs...

I know this pv many years and never they disapointed me...

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cadavez For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Marqo1119  [View Original Post]
    Hello! Yesterday I was there. Very nice young girl gaby from paraguay was there. She is 23 and very nice. 1 hour 300 Pesos and I was longer than 1 hour. Please be very nice to her friends.
    Hi in the past this privado always was my favorite place! I hope to see her within some weeks because when I'm back in bs as.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]

Florida 461, piso 1 Apt G, at Lavalle. 6 Chicas. Prices: 150 p 30 min., 200 p hour. Tel: 4328-8014,4328-4909. Hours: 24/6, Closed on Sundays. http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...d.php?p=397526#post397526.
    They quoted me 400 p which might be gringo pricing. I bit anyway and went up with a Peruvian named Abril who was pretty sweet. BBBJ and lots of dfk.

She is pretty tall and has indian features in her face which I thought were interesting. She told me she has been working there 6 years. Maybe in the trade 6 years but most.

Chicas move around.

Thanks

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Florida 461 1G - PERMANENTLY CLOSED!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marqo1119 For This Post:

Posting Limitations