This blog is moderated by Gerente

Is this one still open.

Not clear.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood124  [View Original Post]
    I called the latest posted numbers and no answer. I went to there and no answer. I guess WT69 (World Travel 69) we can scratch this one off the list. One of my favorite privados. The ladies always treated me well. The Mama-san was very nice. Cleanest place I have been to in BsAs. Damn, bad luck I guess.

But I also had good luck today. I visited my Argentine grandmother today. (No relation) She has a bakery in back and diagonal to the Congress Building. Finally, she has a sign. Just says "Bakery. " Same great cookies, cakes, croissants and sandwiches and she always puts extra meat and cheese in my sandwiches and throws extra cookies in my bag. That's my "Granny!" I do not know how she stays in business, but everything seems to get a little smaller each year.

Oh, I always pick up a few gifts at a cigar company called "Hermes" at 48 Uruguay near the Plaza Congresso. (Uruguay and Mayo). They hand roll their cigars right in front of you. Very good quality. But last year I bought each cigar for 5 ARS and now its 12 ARS. The manager said his prices follow the USD. So no, I'm not going to pay "Gringo Pricing!" I'll just buy some cigars in Colombia, same quality but at a fraction of the price.

I do notice that very many people smoke in Argentina. I guess this is the place for a tobacco store. I just hope the tobacco manufacturers are not ammoniating their tobacco. Chemical compound NH3, will make the effects of the nicotine more stronger and thus more addiction. I do not smoke. I was an athlete in another life. Smoking bothers me. I wish no one would smoke! Anyway I had another great day in BsAs!

Visited Marcelo T. Alvear 987 piso 5 "be" today. No answer!

I called the latest posted numbers and no answer. I went to there and no answer. I guess WT69 (World Travel 69) we can scratch this one off the list. One of my favorite privados. The ladies always treated me well. The Mama-san was very nice. Cleanest place I have been to in BsAs. Damn, bad luck I guess.

But I also had good luck today. I visited my Argentine grandmother today. (No relation) She has a bakery in back and diagonal to the Congress Building. Finally, she has a sign. Just says "Bakery. " Same great cookies, cakes, croissants and sandwiches and she always puts extra meat and cheese in my sandwiches and throws extra cookies in my bag. That's my "Granny!" I do not know how she stays in business, but everything seems to get a little smaller each year.

Oh, I always pick up a few gifts at a cigar company called "Hermes" at 48 Uruguay near the Plaza Congresso. (Uruguay and Mayo). They hand roll their cigars right in front of you. Very good quality. But last year I bought each cigar for 5 ARS and now its 12 ARS. The manager said his prices follow the USD. So no, I'm not going to pay "Gringo Pricing!" I'll just buy some cigars in Colombia, same quality but at a fraction of the price.

I do notice that very many people smoke in Argentina. I guess this is the place for a tobacco store. I just hope the tobacco manufacturers are not ammoniating their tobacco. Chemical compound NH3, will make the effects of the nicotine more stronger and thus more addiction. I do not smoke. I was an athlete in another life. Smoking bothers me. I wish no one would smoke! Anyway I had another great day in BsAs!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawman  [View Original Post]
    The first number has changed. The second one went to a generic vm.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollywood124 For This Post:

The info is invalid now

Quote Originally Posted by Gerente  [View Original Post]

Their phone number is changing so here is the new one. 1534369399 and 1540576694 (cell).

The first number has changed. The second one went to a generic vm.

Two Thread the same

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ar-987-piso-5B

Dear Jackson please combine these.

Marcelo T Alvear 987 piso 5 B

Quote Originally Posted by HappyGoLucky  [View Original Post]
    Visited yesterday. The phone numbers and hours stated below are still current. The rooms are fairly clean with a massage table and bed. The "receptionist" is very friendly and said that I could leave without a charge if nothing caught my eye. I did not inquire; she volunteered the info. 3 were present, two 7's and one 8. 400 pesos the hour including a so-so massage on the table. All in all, not a bad afternoon.
    Thanks to this forum, I visited today the place. It was not so easy to take appointment as the tenant doesn't speak any english, and my spanish is quite elementary. But I understood that it was possible to get a massage in the following minuts. I rushed into a taxi and went to the place.

First obstacle: to enter the building as there is an intercom but when I got the tenant, she could not actuate the door lock. At last she went down to open the door and I could get in and take the lift with her. She was quite friendly and got me into the flat.

She drove me to a bedroom with a wide (clean) bed and a massage table. The decoration was simple but of good taste. She told me to wait for bringing a girl and check if I was OK with the offer.

I waited for and after a while, a girl came and presented herself as Vanessa. She is blond, my first impression was of a kind of "Barbie Baby doll", in her 20's, and I wondered if she could have the temper to deal with a old warrior like me. Nice breast, but not inflated, what I don't like. Generous hips curve, like one of a top model. Too perfect to be fit for the job, I thought.

I asked the tenant if there was any other girl available, but she told me I had to wait half an hour. So I decided to stay with Vanessa for one hour at 400 pesos.

But she was perfect. She started by a massage with oil. She was very soft. She covered me with besos, something I was not used to. I asked for besos negros, one of my perversions, for 100 pesos more.

What wondered me was this mix of sensuality and ingenuousness (candor? Which was properly amazing. She mastered the supreme art to give you the illusion that you are unique, which may be what some of us are looking for, even if you know objectively that you are just one in the shopping list.

I had my first ejaculation quite fast and having lost the notion of time, thought that this was over and went for a shower.

Then I came back to the room and Vanessa was there and we exchanged some kisses and caresses, like teenagers discovering love. And we went for another round, which sounded like a strong challenge, as I consider myself far from a sex machine. But she was persistent, inventive, in order to wake up the hidden resources of my body. And after a long while, and supreme efforts from her part, I exploded once again.

So what to say more? A good place, friendly people, an ecstatic experience. If I was not unhealthily jealous, I would recommend strongly the place and the chica.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RogerSunrise For This Post:

Marcelo T Alvear 987, piso 5, apt. B

Visited yesterday. The phone numbers and hours stated below are still current. The rooms are fairly clean with a massage table and bed. The "receptionist" is very friendly and said that I could leave without a charge if nothing caught my eye. I did not inquire; she volunteered the info. 3 were present, two 7's and one 8. 400 pesos the hour including a so-so massage on the table. All in all, not a bad afternoon.

Marcelo T Alvear 987 piso 5

I have had pretty good luck here. This place has 3 rooms and usually 3 or more chicas. Open 12-8 6 days. Closed Sunday.

Their phone number is changing so here is the new one. 1534369399 and 1540576694 (cell).

400 p for one hour. I think 30 minutes is 300 p.

Weekends the choices go down and usually there are 2 chicas.

Today one was occupied and I met Angie who was there last time 6 months ago when I visited. She is Paraquayan and around 26 with one.

3 year old. This chica is one of the sweetest chicas I have ever met. She has that smile that makes you melt and she remembered me from the.

Last time. I had tried to do take out with her but she had complications with her schedule. She today told me she will only meet at the apartment unless.

She knows you well. Of course your mileage may vary but being polite goes a long way I have found.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gerente For This Post:

Posting Limitations