Thread: Gisell's friend

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Redhot

Hi guys 🖐️

I have new girls!

Send photos by email or WhatsApp.

No PRO Girls

Hi guys, every day new girls contact me, students, professionals or with part-time jobs looking for generous gentlemen. I have a list of more than 50 girls between 19 and 40 years old.

If you are interested send me a private message.

Love.

Gy.

Our wonderful experience with Gisell's girls

Wife and I just return from BA after about week there. While there, Gisell was a great help not only for the pooning side of things but also for touristy stuff too. It turns out she has been a tour guide for some time and we used her to help us with a guide recommendation for Iquazu Falls. She has a contact there who is a guide and he was great, bringing us to both the Argentinian side and the Brazilian side. She also accompanied us on a tour with lunch of the Tigres delta. It was a really nice relaxing day. And finally, she has a very attractive friend with a car, whom we paid to send us to the airport for our flight back.

On the pooning front. We requested a couples massage and Gisell send over 2 ladies Ingrid and Barbie for a one hour massage. Both are really attractive and Barbie in particular looked really hot in her scrubs. They came to our hotel room, and did the massage on the bed. I had Ingrid and my wife had Barbie. We requested a deep massage and both of them were able to accommodate that request. Half way through the massage, (which included a happy ending), the ladies stripped. Barbie went completely naked and Ingrid kept her panties on. The happy ending was a hand release (although I found out from Gisell late that both girls did full service too). My hand release took a little longer, so I asked Ingrid to help Barbie out. It was very hot to see both the Blonde Barbie and the Brunette Ingrid working on my wife and trying to get her off. These girls really like women. Pretty soon, Barbie popped one of her boobs into my wife's mouth, and the girls were really into it, both sucking on my wife's boobs and finger fucking her. Very hot. I believe Barbie even ate her pussy. It was a very enjoyable session.

I then requested a couple of ladies from Gisell for a play session. All my appointments with Gisell's girls were at our hotel. She send over Aylin and Soledad. But unfortunately Aylin forgot her ID and the front desk will not let her in. SO, make sure the girls bring their ID if they are coming to the hotel to see you. Soledad is a blonde girl, with glasses. It turns out she is actually a history professor at a local college. LOL. She does look like one too. I like that Gisell has all these ordinary next door girls in her book. And my, she was hot. Her English is almost nothing, so we communicate via google translate. So, we had a threesome with her instead of a foursome. She did everything, including anal, and really enjoyed eating my wife out. What a nice body, real natural tits, and a nice slender body. I would say she is more a caucasian then a latina girl. And she is really tight. Her pussy was just as tight as her ass, and she enjoyed both. She is really fantastic in bed and after she left, we couldn't believe that us 2 old farts just banged a hot blonde young girl in our room. LOL.

All in, I would say Gisell's recommendations were spot on. She did ask if we wanted to rebook Aylin, and we agreed to do that. But she was a no show on her second booking. Not Gisell's fault. But the only blemish I would say on an otherwise great experience with Gisell and her girls.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yvrcanadian For This Post:

Happy Holidays 🎄

New girls between 20 and 30 years old.

Massage

Hello guys, I added some professional masseuses to my book.

For more information send me a PM or email.

Love 💕.

Gy.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Redhot For This Post:

8. 09-05-22 12:56

Book

Hello friends, I have a book with more than 20 girls between 20 and 35 years old available, some of them make erotic videos if you are far from Argentina. For more details send me PM or WhatsApp.

Love.

Gy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Redhot For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    That Sounds Marvelous "Little Red!".

Many Thanks & Orgasms !

Be Well!

Sincerely,

The Original and the Only.

TL.
    Hi dear !!!!

Nice to hear from you ☺️.

That Sounds Marvelous "Little Red!"

Quote Originally Posted by Redhot  [View Original Post]
    Hi friends !

I have a new staff of girls and good news.

I hope to see you soon...

Love ❣️ Gy.
    That Sounds Marvelous "Little Red!".

Many Thanks & Orgasms !

Be Well!

Sincerely,

The Original and the Only.

TL.

Gysell's friends

Hi friends !

I have a new staff of girls and good news.

I hope to see you soon...

Love ❣️ Gy.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Redhot For This Post:

15. 03-25-21 10:36

Lara was amazing, thank you Gisell

Quote Originally Posted by Redhot  [View Original Post]
    Brunette 22 years old.
    Lara is beautiful, young and disciplined. She delivers the service you expect. I treated her to a nice upscale Airbnb apartment.

I used a language translator and it worked out fine.

Girls in quarantine

Girls with permission to transit.

Send me a PM for more information.

They always say the same shit

Quote Originally Posted by Ricerocket99  [View Original Post]
    I checked out that website, lots of girls working in apartments of massage places from the responses Ive gotten. Ill be in BsAs for the first time in 2 weeks and plan to check out a couple of those girls there. At least there are reviews for most of them on their profile page. Has anyone tried any of the girls on the site? Seems like 1,500 ARS hhr and 2,000 full hr is the going rate. But some are much higher like Orihana as mentioned below.
    Yes you can find lower class chicks for less money and I used to say stuff about how good the chicks were thinking that somehow it would affect the price or their willingness to be reasonable and it's just a waste of time.

Chicks that charge way about standard rates are looking for idiots who will pay it and they are going to give shit sex to the idiots who do.

Just block and delete the number and go to the next one on the list. There are around 30K sex workers in BsAs and while that number includes the trannies and male workers at least half of them are the ladies. With 15,000 of them you will find one that charges a reasonable price and gives great service.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Admin2 For This Post:

Lots of chicks asking less than a third of her price.
    Yes there are, especially on the free advertising sites like sexysabor, skokka and vivavisos, just have to be careful of the scammers and bait and switchers.

Quote Originally Posted by Luminus  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

I sent her a Whatsapp asking for details and this is what she said:

Hola amor, soy Orihana. Atiendo en mi depto, en Av Libertador, Entre Basavilbaso y Maip. CABA.

LUN a SAB d 15 a 19hs.

Mi servicio es de 1h CONVENCIONAL: $6.000 Efectivo. Incluye Sex vaginal, sex oral, besos, muchos mimos! Onda novios / amantes. ♡.

Y Media hora $5.000 Efectivo.

Las Reservas las hago con anticipacin de 1 dia, o mismo dia 3 o 4 hs antes. Para dar turnos pido ver fotos de rostro, por seguridad y para poder indentificar. Exijo higiene absoluta bucal y corporal del cliente.

You can plug that into a translator if you need to. I used my North American number when I messaged her, it might get a different response if you had a local number.

Cheers.
    Lots of chicks asking less than a third of her price.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Boston For This Post:

I checked out that website, lots of girls working in apartments of massage places from the responses I’ve gotten. I’ll be in BsAs for the first time in 2 weeks and plan to check out a couple of those girls there. At least there are reviews for most of them on their profile page. Has anyone tried any of the girls on the site? Seems like 1,500 ARS hhr and 2,000 full hr is the going rate. But some are much higher like Orihana as mentioned below.

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler1980  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad on the internet woundering if anyone used her services before.

https://www.sexysabor.com/orihana-15-6309-3320/

Posting Limitations