This blog is moderated by Redhot

New Girl Nastia

Nastia 26 years old exelent masseuse.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Nastia.jpg
Views:	680
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	29334

Contact to me by mail or PM for more details.

Love.

GY.

2. 11-14-14 11:59

Geraldine is back .....

Geraldine 23 years old.

Playboy Girl.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Eva.jpg
Views:	569
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	29327Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20141113-WA0028.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	29328Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20141113-WA0024.jpg
Views:	494
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	29329Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20141113-WA0022.jpg
Views:	463
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	29330Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20141113-WA0029.jpg
Views:	484
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	29331.

For more information send me an email or PM.

Love.

GY.

Remember the Promotion

2 girls for $1000.

For more information send me a PM or email.

Love.

Gy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9405.jpg‎  

Paola review (Gysell'a Friend)

Saw her last night; they are located at clean hotel in corrientes; nice petite body with cute perky tits- she was very into it - kissing caressing and pretty decent bbbj. Definitely not a clock watcher- cute face- she has a nice little pussy - charged me 600- for the hour but wanted an additional 200 for anal (I passed).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

My review for Gysell’s Friends last week.

Gysell, Im very sorry for not reviewing the two wonderful ladies that you had sent to me last week. I was very busy catching up on things I had to do and getting over the Jet-Lag as usual. The first was Romina who had a very nice body and was very affectionate. GFE! What more could I have asked for! And the second was Lucy who was also very affectionate and GFE. Lucy was very strong so if you like it Strong Lucy is your lady. (Frankly, she almost killed me!) (LOL!) Price was 600/hour Parg. One other recommendation, I had met Augustina another of Gysells friends while waiting for Romina. Augustina was very, very affectionate and friendly. Large eyes with big Boobs! (Make that Monster Boobs!) She is a larger lady, and I am not into large (only slim) but after meeting her and talking with her for over 30 minutes, on my next visit I will make it a first (to see a bigger lady) and see her. I have known Gysell for many years now and I always have had a good time! Should you have any problems, just call her and she will take care of business! As if you go to the Privados it is Hit and Miss (i.e. Sometimes you get good service and sometimes you get bad service). Gysell, see you and your ladies soon, sincerely, your Hollywood!

Parg= Pesos Argentino.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood124 For This Post:

Booking dates

Please for booking a dates send me an email or message at my cellphone because only read the PM a few time a day .

Thanks.

Love.

Gy.

New Girl Paola

Paola 22 years old , brunette full Services.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9451.jpg‎   IMG_9448.jpg‎   IMG_9440.jpg‎   IMG_9479.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Redhot  [View Original Post]
    The prmotion include lesbian show , bbbj and sex with both.

http://www.evasonline.net/Lucy-y-Pao...-8625_729.html

For more information send me a PM or E-mail.

Love.

GY.
    Monday to Friday from 1 till 9pm (some Saturdays).

Lucy & Paola

The prmotion include lesbian show , bbbj and sex with both.

http://www.evasonline.net/Lucy-y-Pao...-8625_729.html

For more information send me a PM or E-mail.

Love.

GY.

2 girls $1000.

Only incall with reservation.

Love.

GY.
    Send me an email and I give you the pics.

Girlsinba@gmail.com

Love.

GY.

How can I see which girls Gysell has available today 11/4 and the rest of this week?

How can I see which girls Gysell has available today 11/4 and the rest of this week?

Quote Originally Posted by PeterSideburn  [View Original Post]
    I have read mixed reviews which is not surprising. I have written a few myself in the past. I would like to make something very clear, however, Gysell is a class act and runs a tight ship. If you get a dud from her, simply call her right when the problem arises, not after your time is up. I had this happen to me with a group affair. She fixed it on the spot, no questions asked. Pretty much she said, "Hand the phone to the lady." After the call all the was promised was delivered with the best acting known to man kind. One other time was even worse. She met me minutes later, arranged a different meeting that was one of the most memorable of my life. Her English is good but not perfect but her professionalism and desire to make her service the best available is second to none in my book. I used to try all the websites and other non-sense and half the time they don't show or it bait and switch and then with few exceptions I realized I could just call Gysell, be specific, give her some time and expect exactly what I asked for. I am getting nothing in return for this post and although I have shared coffee with Gysell, we are not frequent conversationalists. In fact, I doubt she can even place my face, but I felt it was important to recognize her for what she brings to this forum that many others do not. Hers is the only number (and TL of course) that I keep on speed dial when I visit.

Pete.

November Promotion

2 girls $1000.

Only incall with reservation.

Love.

GY.

Gysell

I have read mixed reviews which is not surprising. I have written a few myself in the past. I would like to make something very clear, however, Gysell is a class act and runs a tight ship. If you get a dud from her, simply call her right when the problem arises, not after your time is up. I had this happen to me with a group affair. She fixed it on the spot, no questions asked. Pretty much she said, "Hand the phone to the lady." After the call all the was promised was delivered with the best acting known to man kind. One other time was even worse. She met me minutes later, arranged a different meeting that was one of the most memorable of my life. Her English is good but not perfect but her professionalism and desire to make her service the best available is second to none in my book. I used to try all the websites and other non-sense and half the time they don't show or it bait and switch and then with few exceptions I realized I could just call Gysell, be specific, give her some time and expect exactly what I asked for. I am getting nothing in return for this post and although I have shared coffee with Gysell, we are not frequent conversationalists. In fact, I doubt she can even place my face, but I felt it was important to recognize her for what she brings to this forum that many others do not. Hers is the only number (and TL of course) that I keep on speed dial when I visit.

Pete.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peter Sideburn For This Post:

I haven't luck with you, never likes the girls I sending you :-(.
    The only other girl , you ever sent me was "Magui" few months ago. I do not remember much about her now.

So in total, I have just done 2 girls from you ever - in my lifetime.

--

However, you have sent me many photos of different girls for consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by Member#3320  [View Original Post]
    For a change I had a rare free week/10 days this year, with plenty of time, sitting at my apartment and twiddling my thumbs - literally doing nuthing except cooking all day long( to relax).

Been trying few girls this week. And came across Romina's photos on this thread and other mongers glowing recommendations of her.

Decided to try her out as I had nothing better to do!

So she came over.

Face - 5.5/10 - Looks about 40 years old, very hardcore face with fake eye lashes. ( I did not verify her age via her DNI - Just my perception ).

Body - 6/10 - Nothing great. Natural big tits but sagging.

BBBJ - 8/10 - good BBBJ. Not much complaint on that though would have liked a longer BBBJ. But she did a decent job nevertheless.

DFK - 7/10 - She did comply was hesitant at times.

Cola - did not partake/ not my cup of tea.

Attitude - 7.5/10 - handled her carefully, She looked too hardcore to mess around with. She did comply with most of my requests though. We had a fake camaraderie.

CIM- Does not allow.

COF - yes, she allows but half heartedly blocking with her hands and looking away.

She was in and out of my apartment in about 45 minutes out of which about 15 minutes she was in my bathroom ( alone).

Damage - 900 pesos including taxi.

Will I repeat - No. Plus I am not attracted to her even one bit.

Do I recommend - No -unless you are here mongering for a very short trip and speak zero spanish and are lazy to exercise your due diligence and explore all avenues.

Photoshop - 33%.

Some other mongers have given her glowing reviews. Different strokes for different folks. But it also depends on what you have in hand here on a regular basis and how well you know your way in this city.

Writing a chica review here on this forum after a long time.
    I haven't luck with you, never likes the girls I sending you :-(.

Posting Limitations