Thread: Gisell's friend

+ Submit Report
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Redhot

Sampled Romina

For a change I had a rare free week/10 days this year, with plenty of time, sitting at my apartment and twiddling my thumbs - literally doing nuthing except cooking all day long( to relax).

Been trying few girls this week. And came across Romina's photos on this thread and other mongers glowing recommendations of her.

Decided to try her out as I had nothing better to do!

So she came over.

Face - 5.5/10 - Looks about 40 years old, very hardcore face with fake eye lashes. ( I did not verify her age via her DNI - Just my perception ).

Body - 6/10 - Nothing great. Natural big tits but sagging.

BBBJ - 8/10 - good BBBJ. Not much complaint on that though would have liked a longer BBBJ. But she did a decent job nevertheless.

DFK - 7/10 - She did comply was hesitant at times.

Cola - did not partake/ not my cup of tea.

Attitude - 7.5/10 - handled her carefully, She looked too hardcore to mess around with. She did comply with most of my requests though. We had a fake camaraderie.

CIM- Does not allow.

COF - yes, she allows but half heartedly blocking with her hands and looking away.

She was in and out of my apartment in about 45 minutes out of which about 15 minutes she was in my bathroom ( alone).

Damage - 900 pesos including taxi.

Will I repeat - No. Plus I am not attracted to her even one bit.

Do I recommend - No -unless you are here mongering for a very short trip and speak zero spanish and are lazy to exercise your due diligence and explore all avenues.

Photoshop - 33%.

Some other mongers have given her glowing reviews. Different strokes for different folks. But it also depends on what you have in hand here on a regular basis and how well you know your way in this city.

Writing a chica review here on this forum after a long time.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

And to add:

Gysell,

I forgot to say that Lucy had very big and beautiful "Blue" eyes!

Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood124  [View Original Post]
    Dearest Gysell,

Yahoo! Thank you kindly for setting me up with Lucy, a beautiful and very nice lady. An Argy, a natural Strawberry-blond, light-skinned beauty and with very nice breasts. Petite, about 5'3" and about 125lbs, wow, a perfect match for me. Just like someone you would meet on a beach in LA (Los Angeles, California, USA). Extremely sensual, a very good kisser and was very hot in bed. I felt like I was 20 years younger like a Spring Chicken, she was that good! To top it off, very, very strong as she almost killed me! (LOL!). I was that exhausted! So if you like strong sex, Lucy is your lady. I was very happy and will repeat! Lord have mercy! Oh, I almost forgot, 600 ARGS/hour.

That reminds me, I got to break out of Sex Prison more often, i.e. the USA, or its time to move to a place where they have their head screwed on right! Look, in Northern California the police are posting the offending "John's" (person arrested for soliciting for prostitution) photo online in places like Face Book, Twitter, Instagram etc. when caught soliciting for sex. And thus shaming the poor man for life. So what is a guy to do when they put a sexy-looking undercover cop in a mini-shirt and heels on the corner? Looks like Entrapment to me. Well, if you saw a Cutie on the corner, wouldn't you ask for some "Cuchi Cuchi?" Its just human nature. I guess we are going back to Scarlett Letter times (Old English literature). Crazy Gringo Puritans. At least here I can count on my good friend Gysell!

Again, Gysell, over the years you have treated me very kindly and I cannot thank you enough. And your lady-friends always treated me like a king. See you next year, Besos, (Kisses) Hollywood.

PS: Its been raining for the past two days very hard. I should have brought my rain poncho, umbrella and boots. I have some high-tech hiking boots (Gortex) which breathe by letting the heat vapors out and at the same time does not let water in and are great for rainy days. Some of the streets were flooded and you have no option but to go through the water as you were trapped in all directions. Since everything I need is located very close (30 minute walking max), I walk, its good exercise and I can save on taxi fare. Bs As is an excellent place for Hobbying.

“Lucy,” just like a Southern California Surfer Girl! I was very impressed!

Dearest Gysell,

Yahoo! Thank you kindly for setting me up with Lucy, a beautiful and very nice lady. An Argy, a natural Strawberry-blond, light-skinned beauty and with very nice breasts. Petite, about 5'3" and about 125lbs, wow, a perfect match for me. Just like someone you would meet on a beach in LA (Los Angeles, California, USA). Extremely sensual, a very good kisser and was very hot in bed. I felt like I was 20 years younger like a Spring Chicken, she was that good! To top it off, very, very strong as she almost killed me! (LOL!). I was that exhausted! So if you like strong sex, Lucy is your lady. I was very happy and will repeat! Lord have mercy! Oh, I almost forgot, 600 ARGS/hour.

That reminds me, I got to break out of Sex Prison more often, i.e. the USA, or its time to move to a place where they have their head screwed on right! Look, in Northern California the police are posting the offending "John's" (person arrested for soliciting for prostitution) photo online in places like Face Book, Twitter, Instagram etc. when caught soliciting for sex. And thus shaming the poor man for life. So what is a guy to do when they put a sexy-looking undercover cop in a mini-shirt and heels on the corner? Looks like Entrapment to me. Well, if you saw a Cutie on the corner, wouldn't you ask for some "Cuchi Cuchi?" Its just human nature. I guess we are going back to Scarlett Letter times (Old English literature). Crazy Gringo Puritans. At least here I can count on my good friend Gysell!

Again, Gysell, over the years you have treated me very kindly and I cannot thank you enough. And your lady-friends always treated me like a king. See you next year, Besos, (Kisses) Hollywood.

PS: Its been raining for the past two days very hard. I should have brought my rain poncho, umbrella and boots. I have some high-tech hiking boots (Gortex) which breathe by letting the heat vapors out and at the same time does not let water in and are great for rainy days. Some of the streets were flooded and you have no option but to go through the water as you were trapped in all directions. Since everything I need is located very close (30 minute walking max), I walk, its good exercise and I can save on taxi fare. Bs As is an excellent place for Hobbying.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood124 For This Post:

Romina

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood124  [View Original Post]
    Hi Gysell and thank you for introducing me to Romina a new and beautiful Argie lady. Very pretty, slim, with an athletic body and nice boobs, wow I had a great time. BBBJ was included in the price of 600 ARGS. Extra was Cola (anal) for 200 ARGS. I did not partake in Cola but I had a wonderful time anyway. She had several tattoos which were Photoshopped out of her pictures. But, wow, I can't thank you enough, Romina was totally GFE to me and as always I can count on you to give me your best ladies, with no problems or baggage and always GFE! Oh, she gave me a wonderful massage also. Man, I was feeling very good after our session. I wish I could bring her back with me!

Gysell's place was very neat, clean and fresh smelling as it is always cleaned. The bedding was fresh and clean as were the towels. I was offered a cold drink upon entering. I arrived early and at the place I met Agustina also a new lady. She was very pretty also but a little overweight for me as I like the thin and athletic type. Agustina offered BBBJ for 600 ARGS. She was extremely nice and happy and I liked her so much I might change my disposition and go for the heavier type for the first time in my life. I was that impressed with Agustina! I am very sure I will get GFE from her! She told me that she was Nozdrizna (Lactating) and that would be 200 ARGS more. I said no, that I could not afford the 200 ARGS. With big beautiful eyes and she did have very, very, very big boobs! So if you are into bigger ladies with big boobs Agustina is you lady. Wow, is all I have to say!

All-in-all, I want to thank you kindly for introducing me to your wonderful ladies. Over the years you have been very, very kind to me. And I have never had any problem with your ladies. I really appreciate you help. Oh, I do have memories of one of your Ladies that I was with maybe 5 or 6 years ago at your old place. Her name was Veronica and she always made me so happy. And to top it off, on her back she had some Chinese character writings that said, "The booty you see below is reserved for Hollywood only, all others need not to inquire!" (LOL!). Thanks again and see you soon.

Your Hollywood!
    Just want to verify Hollwoods description of Romina. She is amazing. Full GFE for sure. Great great body, BBBJ was awesome. And yes the massage at the end was the icing on the cake. Hollywoods description is right on point. And yes. To see her again woul be recommended.

Gysell has come thru again. Thanks Gysell!

Labrador

Lucy

New pics !

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9073.jpg
Views:	554
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	29307Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9027.jpg
Views:	474
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	29306Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9017.jpg
Views:	564
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	29308Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8949.jpg
Views:	462
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	29309.

New Girl Lucy

Lucy blond girl , 21 years old , blue eyes.

Available from 12 till 8 pm.

For more information send me an email or PM.

Love.

GY.

Name:	Luci.jpg
Views:	471
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	29295

Name:	luci2.jpg
Views:	481
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	29296

Thank you very much Gysell, I had a wonderful time today with Romina!

Hi Gysell and thank you for introducing me to Romina a new and beautiful Argie lady. Very pretty, slim, with an athletic body and nice boobs, wow I had a great time. BBBJ was included in the price of 600 ARGS. Extra was Cola (anal) for 200 ARGS. I did not partake in Cola but I had a wonderful time anyway. She had several tattoos which were Photoshopped out of her pictures. But, wow, I can't thank you enough, Romina was totally GFE to me and as always I can count on you to give me your best ladies, with no problems or baggage and always GFE! Oh, she gave me a wonderful massage also. Man, I was feeling very good after our session. I wish I could bring her back with me!

Gysell's place was very neat, clean and fresh smelling as it is always cleaned. The bedding was fresh and clean as were the towels. I was offered a cold drink upon entering. I arrived early and at the place I met Agustina also a new lady. She was very pretty also but a little overweight for me as I like the thin and athletic type. Agustina offered BBBJ for 600 ARGS. She was extremely nice and happy and I liked her so much I might change my disposition and go for the heavier type for the first time in my life. I was that impressed with Agustina! I am very sure I will get GFE from her! She told me that she was Nozdrizna (Lactating) and that would be 200 ARGS more. I said no, that I could not afford the 200 ARGS. With big beautiful eyes and she did have very, very, very big boobs! So if you are into bigger ladies with big boobs Agustina is you lady. Wow, is all I have to say!

All-in-all, I want to thank you kindly for introducing me to your wonderful ladies. Over the years you have been very, very kind to me. And I have never had any problem with your ladies. I really appreciate you help. Oh, I do have memories of one of your Ladies that I was with maybe 5 or 6 years ago at your old place. Her name was Veronica and she always made me so happy. And to top it off, on her back she had some Chinese character writings that said, "The booty you see below is reserved for Hollywood only, all others need not to inquire!" (LOL!). Thanks again and see you soon.

Your Hollywood!

Quote Originally Posted by Redhot  [View Original Post]
    She is Romina 27 years old petite and busty brunette , she is good massouse and provide full service .

For more information send me a PM or e-mail.

Love.

Gy.

Romina new girl

She is Romina 27 years old petite and busty brunette , she is good massouse and provide full service .

For more information send me a PM or e-mail.

Love.

Gy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ruby_M01.jpg‎   Ruby_M04.jpg‎  

Tatiana petite blond

Tatiana 23 years old , petite and slim blond.

For more information send me a PM or email.

Love.

Gy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7464_filtered.jpg‎   IMG_7531_filtered.jpg‎   IMG_7468_filtered.jpg‎  

Jenny returned

Jennyfer Peruvian girl ex Suipacha.

For more information send me an e-mail or PM.

Love.

GY.

Name:	IMG-20141014-WA0004.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	29279Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20141014-WA0005.jpg
Views:	553
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	29278Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20141014-WA0006.jpg
Views:	393
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	29277.

New Girl

Petite blonde, 23 years old.

For more information send me an email to girlsinba@gmail.com.

Love.

GY.

http://www.gysell.com/Tatiana.html

Saturday

Today is available Alma and Flor.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   IMG-20140911-WA0000.jpg‎   IMG-20140911-WA0002.jpg‎  

New girls in my website

For more informatio about this girls send me a PM or e-mail.

Love.

GY.

http://www.gysell.com/Alma.html

http://www.gysell.com/Lola.html

http://www.gysell.com/Mailen.html

New Teenager

Hi guys, I have 2 news girls.

Camila 18 years old blond and fresh.

Belen 18 years old brunette baby face.

If you like a pics or more information send me a PM or email.

Love.

Gy.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Redhot For This Post:

I Love Coca-Cola!

Quote Originally Posted by Redhot  [View Original Post]
    One hour: massage, BBBJ and full sex (without cola).

$600 pesos "Attachment 29219Attachment 29220Attachment 29221Attachment 29222Attachment 29223Attachment 29224 only incall ".
    Come on Baby!

No Cola, No Good!

A Kiss without Cola is like a Burger without Cheese!

I'll trade you a BBBJ for Super Cola Honey!

Happy to see that you are BACK!

TL.

I sure miss the debauchery that transpired between my resto-bar and your Bordello!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

20. 09-09-14 14:34

Posting Limitations