Thread: Gisell's friend

+ Submit Report
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Redhot

Perfect afternoon delight

Gysell came through big time this afternoon, sending over a delightfully charming newcomer from her group of friends. Pamela was one of the best GFEs that I have come across in years of mongering. She arrived on time, not rushed and treated me like a long lost boyfriend. No pictures yet on her site but I was thrilled with the package; trim, fit and cute. With a sparkling sense of humor. Thanks, Gy!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Puhinsai For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TodoJetLag  [View Original Post]
    Gysells was years ago my favorite place in Buenos Aires. You walk up ring the red bell and she always had the best girls in the city. Now she wants appointments. Ok I'll make an appointment. This is the second time that getting an appointment means 24 hours and 10 or more emails later she tells you the girl is not available.
    I am a single mother of a beautiful girl, my times are different now.

Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Member#3320  [View Original Post]
    Has any monger ever did Larissa from Gysel's website?

http://gysell.com/Larissa.html

I have been trying to do her for past 2 months (via Gysel) but everytime, I get a different excuse from Gysel. For example:- she is not free, she is not available on weekend, she is busy, she is sick, she is traveling, she has other appointments, she has issues, she is in paraguay, she is in Bariloche, she can not get a taxi, the streets are closed, she has a cough today, she has a cold today, she has her menst. cycles today, she has a stomache today, she is not working for me anymore etc etc etc etc).

I am very keen to do Clarissa. Any monger HERE can can put me in **direct contact** with this girl? Will pay you any reasonable amount if required or put you in contact with 2 hot girls (9/10 and wonderful service providers. BBBJ, CIM,COF, cola, besos negros etc) from my so called "black-book" ( hate this stupid word - Black book) in exchange for this valuable direct introduction .

Really want to meet Larissa and do her at least once, if not many times.

I am not short of chicas .. In fact I have so many to do ( from my black book) but never have the time because of my ( choc-a-bloc) jam packed work/travel schedule. But been wanting to do this particular girl since I saw her pics here 2 months ago.

Anyone can help?

send me a PM please
    Larissa cell 154-0959184.

Larissa at Gysel's place

Has any monger ever did Larissa from Gysel's website?

http://gysell.com/Larissa.html

I have been trying to do her for past 2 months (via Gysel) but everytime, I get a different excuse from Gysel. For example:- she is not free, she is not available on weekend, she is busy, she is sick, she is traveling, she has other appointments, she has issues, she is in paraguay, she is in Bariloche, she can not get a taxi, the streets are closed, she has a cough today, she has a cold today, she has her menst. cycles today, she has a stomache today, she is not working for me anymore etc etc etc etc).

I am very keen to do Clarissa. Any monger HERE can can put me in **direct contact** with this girl? Will pay you any reasonable amount if required or put you in contact with 2 hot girls (9/10 and wonderful service providers. BBBJ, CIM,COF, cola, besos negros etc) from my so called "black-book" ( hate this stupid word - Black book) in exchange for this valuable direct introduction .

Really want to meet Larissa and do her at least once, if not many times.

I am not short of chicas .. In fact I have so many to do ( from my black book) but never have the time because of my ( choc-a-bloc) jam packed work/travel schedule. But been wanting to do this particular girl since I saw her pics here 2 months ago.

Anyone can help?

send me a PM please

Quote Originally Posted by TodoJetLag  [View Original Post]
    Gysells was years ago my favorite place in Buenos Aires. You walk up ring the red bell and she always had the best girls in the city. Now she wants appointments. Ok I'll make an appointment. This is the second time that getting an appointment means 24 hours and 10 or more emails later she tells you the girl is not available.
    Had 3 sessions with G's girls when I was down there. All went fine and the 2 slim ones are great.

What happened to Gisells?

Today!

Hi guys, today my Place is open and I have 5 girls available.

For more information send me an email.

Love.

Gy.

I saw her

Quote Originally Posted by Redhot  [View Original Post]
    New Pics.

Skinny girl like a Model.

Tall 20 years old.
    I was at the place of business and saw her on the elevator today. She's looked hot with her clothes on (including coat) to me.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

11. 08-26-14 18:26

Magui

New Pics.

Skinny girl like a Model.

Tall 20 years old.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5088_2.jpg‎   IMG_5135_bw.jpg‎   IMG_5093.jpg‎   IMG_5292.jpg‎   IMG_5317.jpg‎  

Tonight I found out why Gysell is so highly regarded. I had only one night in Bs As (a Saturday, making things even more difficult), and after my first choice fell through, she was able to have another beautiful girl show up late in the evening, with zero notice. Needless to say I had a wonderful time all because Gysell was able to turn disappointment into a great evening.

Thank you gysell.

"Lord Have Mercy!"

Hello Gysell and thank you very much for introducing me to with Larissa!

Wow, just perfect! What more could I ask for?

Blond, slim and very amorus!

And yes "GFE!

Larissa, 24 years old and from Paraguay, she was just what I was looking for!

And as an extra bonus she was "Completo!" LORD, HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL!

No, no, I am not worthy of such sensuality! Maybe I'm just lucky?

Thanks again and see you again Thursday, with armor.

Hollywood.

P.S. : Hey Stranger, please read the above post! Come on, please hang-in-there, there is always someone for you!

Massage Promotion with Lucila

New girl Lucila 23 years old.

She provide deep massage with oil.

60 minutes massage + BBBJ $ 500.

60 minutes massage + sex $600.

She have new pics tomorrow.

For more information send me an email or PM.

Love.

GY.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00a0a_Y46Uv0PL0L_600x450.jpg‎  

Thanks Gysell!

Hi Gysell and thank you kindly for sending "Ruby" a very young and nice lady from the Dominican Republic. Wow, I was very stressed from not getting enough rest for 3 days now. My flight was delayed due to weather, my baggage did not show up yesterday nor today and I am beginning to think that they are lost, and I have a terrible case of Jet-Lag but you sent me a wonderful lady "Ruby" and I am much better now.

Also, thanks to Daddy Ruiz for helping me with the daily necessities such as cellphone SIM card, clothes and food. The ham and cheese omelete and potatos was really good. Finally, it was nice to talk with TL "Tejano Libre. " I hope you are recooperating well. Hang in there man! I brought you some things from back home but I think my airline lost them. They didn't come yesterday nor today, Damn! Oh, another thing, I saw a post from "Stranger. " I met you here maybe 3 or 4 years ago. Very nice to hear from you. I think the ladies here are the most beautiful in all of the Americas. Please hang in there. I sure you'll find someone.

What I wish I could do is stay 30 days or more but that is out of the question. OK, thanks again to all.

Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by Redhot  [View Original Post]
    Hi dear, I send you all the information by e-mail.

All my love.

GY.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood124  [View Original Post]
    Dearest Gyselle,

Hello and it will be very nice to see you again after so many years!

You asked me to email you to tell you when I will be in BsAs.

I will be in town this weekend.

Can you please give me your telephone and address?

Also, what are your hours, costs, etc?

OK, I can't wait to see you and your girlfriends.

Hollywood.
    Hi dear, I send you all the information by e-mail.

All my love.

GY.

Hi Gyselle!

Dearest Gyselle,

Hello and it will be very nice to see you again after so many years!

You asked me to email you to tell you when I will be in BsAs.

I will be in town this weekend.

Can you please give me your telephone and address?

Also, what are your hours, costs, etc?

OK, I can't wait to see you and your girlfriends.

Hollywood.

Posting Limitations