Thread: Gisell's friend

+ Submit Report
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Redhot

New girl Clarissa

New girl Clarissa.

Clarisa 22 years old, paraguayan girl, light brown hair and green eyes. Available full time.

For more information send me a PM or e-mail.

Love.

GY.

Click image for larger version

Name:	larissa.jpg
Views:	704
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	29172Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	618
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	29173Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	449
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	29174Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg
Views:	470
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	29175.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Redhot For This Post:

3. 07-24-14 12:14

New girl tammy

Tamy 23 years old, Brunette green eyes.

Available full time.

For more information send me a Pm or e-mail.

Love.

GY.

Name:	IMG-20140723-WA0002.jpg
Views:	526
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	29166Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1782.jpg
Views:	688
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	29167Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1510.jpg
Views:	499
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	29168Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1704.jpg
Views:	477
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	29169Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1614.jpg
Views:	426
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	29170Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1630.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	29171.

Threesome Service

The service included BBBJ, lesbian show, anal (depend the girl) and full sex with both.

The rate for hour is $1200 pesos.

For arrange a date send me a PM or by e-mail.

Love.

GY.

Name:	IMG_0285.jpg
Views:	651
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	29157Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	577
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	29158Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3138.jpg
Views:	655
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	29159Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg
Views:	590
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	29160.

New Girl Jessica

Paraguayan girl Jessica 20 years old.

She privided full service and is available full time day and night.

For more information contact to my by e-mail girlsinba@gmail.com or PM.

Love.

Gy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0208.jpg‎   IMG_0296.jpg‎   IMG_0334.jpg‎   IMG_0265.jpg‎   IMG_0240.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Shawman  [View Original Post]
    I pmed gisell several hours ago and got a response from her saying who is available. I replied inquiring about one of the girls, but have not heard back since. even tried calling, but it goes straight to vm. Like I said, that was several hours ago.

Heads up, I don't know who sets the schedules up but last time I walked in just as someone was walking out. So you might get to see the bloke immediately before you. Aint that special, hehehe!
    When you or other person need contact to me immediately send me an e-mai because I don't chek the PM all the times, the e-mails go directly to my cell.

Thanks.

GY.

I am shocked you got a booking, or even a reply

Quote Originally Posted by RainGrown  [View Original Post]
    This afternoon emailed gisell for my wingman and got a prompt response. Set up a time and turned out to be the time of his life with luli. He has set up a repeat for manana. Very positive experience with gisell and friends. Pm gisell for her email address.
    I pmed gisell several hours ago and got a response from her saying who is available. I replied inquiring about one of the girls, but have not heard back since. even tried calling, but it goes straight to vm. Like I said, that was several hours ago.

Heads up, I don't know who sets the schedules up but last time I walked in just as someone was walking out. So you might get to see the bloke immediately before you. Aint that special, hehehe!

Gisells friends

This afternoon emailed gisell for my wingman and got a prompt response. Set up a time and turned out to be the time of his life with luli. He has set up a repeat for manana. Very positive experience with gisell and friends. Pm gisell for her email address.

Hey, look who got one in!

Ok boys, had a session with Jennifer. Everything you have heard is true, I can confirm pretty much the same.

She's a sweetheart boys, treat her right, hmmkay!

If you need to, don't hesitate to pm me.

Wisdom of a sage

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    I would think in all fairness that you would need to cut the girl a little slack here. I can understand you being disappointed and annoyed for lost time. Plus maybe Redhot should not have turned off her phone. But at best you are looking at extenuating circumstances. I think a error was made by both parties here. Not a intentional one but none the less a error. As far as I know Redhot has a good reputation which is difficult to achieve in this business. I think you should just chalk this up to a unintentional case of errors made by both parties. Besides, as I have mentioned before, chicas are falling out of the trees here! If one does not work for you just move on!
    You know, you are absolutely right. Life is too short. Red, if you are listening, I am willing to leave this in the past and give this a second chance. If you pm me back, lets try to set something up.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shawman For This Post:

Actually red had admitted that she turned her phone off in a private email to me. (as a side note, I am not on a prepaid, I have international service through t-mobile). Since there is another (really nice) bar LITERALLY 10 feet from the door of the one we agreed on, I had left a message that I could meet the date at that bar instead, but like I said, red had her phone off during that critical time. I didn't want to anyone to have to wonder about me (I am more responsible responsible than that), so I stood out front in plain view, directly in front of the door of the bar we agreed upon, which is on the street corner, where I could also see both bars and both street inroads. I was wearing what I said I would. If she saw the bar, then she saw me. This was pretty unmistakable. And I was going to take the date into the second bar and continue from there. But even so, this place is only 2 blocks from where I am staying, and there are half a dozen or so bars we could have gone to on that street alone. Besides, this wasn't some scary street corner in a back alley somewhere. This was on an incredibly busy intersection with plenty of lighting everywhere. That's one of the reasons I picked this place. The bar in question was lit from the inside because people were painting in there. There were businesses all around that were open. No, the facts stand as they do, and I have to maintain that this was a certified "no show". You know, even if she had taken the second to step out, maybe walk up and ask, even if I wasn't the guy, and she had to turn around, she could have grabbed a cab near instantly. I literally lost track of the cabs that were libre that drive through. My whole area is like that. All day and all night. Another reason I picked this place next to me. Like I said, I am kinda the responsible type like that. But you know, if communication wasn't tampered with, then critical information could have been passed at the critical time. It would not have taken long and two people would have had a very different evening last night.
    I would think in all fairness that you would need to cut the girl a little slack here. I can understand you being disappointed and annoyed for lost time. Plus maybe Redhot should not have turned off her phone. But at best you are looking at extenuating circumstances. I think a error was made by both parties here. Not a intentional one but none the less a error. As far as I know Redhot has a good reputation which is difficult to achieve in this business. I think you should just chalk this up to a unintentional case of errors made by both parties. Besides, as I have mentioned before, chicas are falling out of the trees here! If one does not work for you just move on!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

I stand by my word

Quote Originally Posted by PeterSideburn  [View Original Post]
    So you ask a lady to a bar that is closed when she arrives and you are surprised that she didn't walk up to you in front of the closed bar to continue the date? Think about this from the lady's point of view. I believe a smart woman would never assume this was just a coincidence and nearly all would find the nearest exit strategy. I don't know what is up with the phone issue but I will tell you many times constantly busy cell phones in BA are due to card on your phone needs more money put on it or service glitch which I find far to frequent. I would say this is more likely than Red intentionally wasting your time. This is not her style and would be stupid as business person: she is not stupid. I would suggest you try again and then repost your experience.

Pete.
    Actually red had admitted that she turned her phone off in a private email to me. (as a side note, I am not on a prepaid, I have international service through t-mobile). Since there is another (really nice) bar LITERALLY 10 feet from the door of the one we agreed on, I had left a message that I could meet the date at that bar instead, but like I said, red had her phone off during that critical time. I didn't want to anyone to have to wonder about me (I am more responsible responsible than that), so I stood out front in plain view, directly in front of the door of the bar we agreed upon, which is on the street corner, where I could also see both bars and both street inroads. I was wearing what I said I would. If she saw the bar, then she saw me. This was pretty unmistakable. And I was going to take the date into the second bar and continue from there. But even so, this place is only 2 blocks from where I am staying, and there are half a dozen or so bars we could have gone to on that street alone. Besides, this wasn't some scary street corner in a back alley somewhere. This was on an incredibly busy intersection with plenty of lighting everywhere. That's one of the reasons I picked this place. The bar in question was lit from the inside because people were painting in there. There were businesses all around that were open. No, the facts stand as they do, and I have to maintain that this was a certified "no show". You know, even if she had taken the second to step out, maybe walk up and ask, even if I wasn't the guy, and she had to turn around, she could have grabbed a cab near instantly. I literally lost track of the cabs that were libre that drive through. My whole area is like that. All day and all night. Another reason I picked this place next to me. Like I said, I am kinda the responsible type like that. But you know, if communication wasn't tampered with, then critical information could have been passed at the critical time. It would not have taken long and two people would have had a very different evening last night.

Sounds like a no-fault issue to me

So you ask a lady to a bar that is closed when she arrives and you are surprised that she didn't walk up to you in front of the closed bar to continue the date? Think about this from the lady's point of view. I believe a smart woman would never assume this was just a coincidence and nearly all would find the nearest exit strategy. I don't know what is up with the phone issue but I will tell you many times constantly busy cell phones in BA are due to card on your phone needs more money put on it or service glitch which I find far to frequent. I would say this is more likely than Red intentionally wasting your time. This is not her style and would be stupid as business person: she is not stupid. I would suggest you try again and then repost your experience.

Pete.

I didn't realize they had the place closed today for painting. in reality, I was early, in case there were any issues. I was standing outside in front of the place since 9:10 p. I would never have her or anybody stand at a corner and wait for me alone at night, but i was doing exactly that for 40 min, as I waited there until 9:50 p. I was standing at the corner in front of the door in plain view wearing exactly what I said I would. I didn't see her at all. If she was there, she saw me and she let me stand. I tried calling you 4 times to let you know what was going on, but you turned your phone off.

Everything I said is 100% true.

deleted post.

Quote Originally Posted by Redhot  [View Original Post]
    You booking a date with Jenifer in a Bar for drink something before, she take a taxi go to the adress and the Bar is close, she look alredy and retourn in the same taxi.

I told you this afternoon. She don't wait alone in a corner at the night.

I don't understand, whay you put this mistake here?

I didn't realize they had the place closed today for painting. in reality, I was early, in case there were any issues. I was standing outside in front of the place since 9:10 p. I would never have her or anybody stand at a corner and wait for me alone at night, but i was doing exactly that for 40 min, as I waited there until 9:50 p. I was standing at the corner in front of the door in plain view wearing exactly what I said I would. I didn't see her at all. If she was there, she saw me and she let me stand. I tried calling you 4 times to let you know what was going on, but you turned your phone off.

Everything I said is 100% true.

I called redhot and spoke with her to set up an appointment with jennifer. She said tonight would be no problem. We arranged for a time and place. I gave a detailed description of myself and what I would be wearing. I contacted her at 7:05 p, and was in communication via email as late as 8 pm. The appointment was for 9:30 pm. I was there waiting there for 20 minutes until 9:50 p. I called 4 times, but redhot's phone was out. I just went ahead and had dinner and just arrived back at the apartment.

I don't know what, if anything, are the circumstances, so I am not going to conjecture or characterize any facts. I have not heard from redhot yet. But the facts remain, Jennifer was a no show.
    You booking a date with Jenifer in a Bar for drink something before, she take a taxi go to the adress and the Bar is close, she look alredy and retourn in the same taxi.

I told you this afternoon. She don't wait alone in a corner at the night.

I don't understand, whay you put this mistake here?

Posting Limitations