Thread: Gisell's friend

+ Submit Report
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Redhot

Valeria

Finally the Valeria's pics.

She have 26 years old and is available every day from 2 pm till 9 pm.

For more information send me a PM or e-mail.

Love.

Gy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6584.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	29094Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6467.jpg
Views:	522
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	29095 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6681.jpg
Views:	395
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	29096.

Gisell's Friend: Luly

I haven't had a chance to post a full trip report from my trip earlier this month, but I wanted to take a minute to recommend Luly. As others have said below, Luly is extremely sweet, and looks even hotter in person. Beautiful eyes, petite body, great ass and just a friendly girl.

I traveled to BsAs with my girlfriend who likes girls. Although this may seem like a great situation, my GF is very selective who she will play with and on numerous trips, we didn't find anyone that would appeal to both of us. In BsAs, I contacted Gy and indicated our preferences and also requested that we meet Luly (after seeing her pics) at a restaurant / bar to get comfortable with her. Gy arranged for this and from the first moment my GF and I met Luly, we really liked her. Then, when we went back to our apartment, things were extremely enjoyable for both (all 3?) of us. My GF was into Luly and she seemed to be into my GF also and of course I enjoyed everything. No just going through the motions for Luly for girl-girl (although I' not sure how she is with other working girls). YMMV.

Special thanks to Gy and Luly and highly recommended.

(My first trip to BsAs and my first post on this board, but regular contributor on ISG)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bijou For This Post:

Saturday and Sunday

Luly is available all weekend from 2 pm till 9 pm.

Only with reservation.

http://www.gysell.com/Luly.html

For more information please send me a PM or e-mail.

Love.

Gy.

Saturday and Sunday

Luly is available all weekend from 2 pm till 9 pm.

Only with reservation.

For more information please send me a PM or e-mail to girlsinba@gmail.com.

Love.

Gy.

Luly gets top marks !

Hola All,

Just wanted to leave some 'feedback' here for people to use perhaps...Regarding one of Gysell's ladies: Luly!

After a few days of frustration trying to organize something directly with a few chica's not on this forum, I was getting a little desperate and in the mood to release.

So went for Gysell's help and offer here below on a rainy day.

As it turned out, the two girls we agreed on were not both available, but Luly opened the door alone..and received me.

However gents. I was absolutely not disappointed!

Luly is a total sweetheart, with a slim light and flexible body, very nice kinky smile, and frankly...at least to me, she looks and feels as good, or even better 'live', than compared to her photos.

On my next visit I'm 'cumming' back for more of her!

She worked hard at pleasing me. And we got along quite well. Not much English at all, but with my broken Spanish things where quite ok. - but Gysell is always ready to help with language things. If you have no spanish skills.

And in case you are wondering about the location. Its pretty ok. Not luxury, but clean and neat.

You have to walk through a pretty busy lobby area, but that's actually a good thing for general discretion, you don't feel you are being 'seen'.

Only moment that's a bit awkward is when you have to show some sort of I'd to the security guards by the elevators, and then tell them what apartment you are going to. But they give you a tweak of a discrete smile back and show you politely to the elevator they obviously know what goes on on the 4th floor of that building...

In summary. I left after longer time than we agreed on originally, def no clock watching (was the last round of the day) - with a big smile on my face, and a certain new-found energy in my stride.

For dirty details, you can PM me..I'm a gentleman after-all!

Cheers,

Voyager.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Voyager3X69 For This Post:

Promo

2 girls you $140.

A rainy day what else can you do?

Love.

Gy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Redhot For This Post:

Valerie

OK,

So I'm finishing coffee and Gysell rings me up. "Got new lady you might like." WTF latin sister is now giving me notification! 15 minutes later I meet Valerie. OMG Super hot tall short haired brunette that reminds me Natasha the lady in the 80's movie Cat People. Back to the point...

There is a new queen of oral, sin, bar none. NO CIM but I consider that a positive from disease standpoint and completely understandable from the ladies' perspective. I "know" Estrella and she is amazing as well, but Valerie is the first that had competed and in my book exceeded the former standard. Penetrating eye contact. Intuitive. Towel action and she's grabbing a condemn for the desert, but I was completely wiped and opted for massage. Did I mention she has formal massage training, worked as a massage therapist and gave the second best massage I have ever had anywhere. Hell, I was about to ask her what size ring I should order but then the blood moved to the brain. If I didn't already have a place I think I'd rent the room next to Gysell's place and save some taxi fees.

Valerie is an impressive and a sure success in my book. Same for Gy. All she needs is a card that every 10 you get one free.

Pete.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter Sideburn For This Post:

Sunday

If you are bored this Sunday I have a good plan for you.

Luly is available from 2 till 10 pm.

For more information send me an e-mail or PM.

Good day.

Gy.

New girl geraldine

Click image for larger version

Name:	Geraldine.gif
Views:	402
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	29077 Click image for larger version

Name:	Geraldine 1.gif
Views:	384
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	29078.

Geraldine 23 years.

Beatifull blonde.

"completa ".

She is available tomorrow Saturday from 12 till 6 pm.

For more information please send me an e-mail to girlsinba@gmail.com.

14. 05-16-14 12:54

15. 05-15-14 05:40

New girl angelina

Angelina 23 years, very sexy girl!

For more information contact to me.

Love.

GYClick image for larger version

Name:	Angelina.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	29071Click image for larger version

Name:	photo4.jpg
Views:	786
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	29070 Click image for larger version

Name:	photo3.jpg
Views:	690
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	29072.

Sunday

Today is available Luly, she is in the town all day.

Rainy day, perfect day to have company.

Love.

Gy.

18. 05-11-14 17:13

Always a class act

I finally had opportunity to meet "Gy." I also met Luly, Gaby, and Samantha..Not sure if I can work in the rest in my time left.

1. Apartment is classy place, clean and the best I have ever seen for such encounters. Stocked and ready to go.

2. All the girls I have met are better looking than their pictures. Like photoshop in vivo, but not on web.

3. My Spanish is minimal so first meeting with Gaby started poorly with communication issue over expected service and tips..not a good sign so called Gysel. 30 seconds later there was only service and language difficulty was gone.

4. Gaby was not really my cup of tea put to each their own.

5. Luly is knock out and impressive oral skills.

6. None are into girls per se so combo didn't click because it was clear to me they weren't into this really. I would have preferred to have had Luly alone or maybe Gaby alone for longer period than both together.

7. I talked to Gysel about this and she guided me to Samantha.

8. Samantha is very thin but impressive top. She has great attitude and is always smiling. You have to tell her what you want but the answer was consistently, "no problem." Serious oral skills sin when requested.

9. Very convenient location and safe environment.

10. English speaker friendly.

Gysel is back and a new standard has been set. If you new to this scene I would put two numbers in phone. TL's and Gysel's. If you can't have a good time with their help, you may want to check your pulse.

BTW Gysel is also a very sweet person who one could share coffee with and talk to for hours.

Pete.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter Sideburn For This Post:

Promo Massage

Massage 4 hands you $50 an hour.

Deep massage with happy ending.

Remember this promotion is only for incall service and my location is in downtown area.

For more information send me a PM or e-mail togirlsinba@gmail.com.

I hope to see you soon.

Love.

Gy.

This promo is still available.

2 girls for you $150.

3 girls fou you $200.

The service included lesbiab show BBBJ CIM or Cola (notboth).

Remember this promotion is only for incall service and my location is in downtown area.

For more information send me a PM or e-mail to girlsinba@gmail.com.

I hope to see you soon.

Love.

Gy.

Hi all, news this month.

I want to announce that Gysell 's place ceased to exist. Now its Gysell 's Friends. This means that no longer works in the old system of "privado" .

Now I provide a service of "Agency" or recommendations.

You can see on my page all the girls available and choose who you would like an appointment. The service can be outcall or incall.

For incall I provide a comfortable, private suite in an apart hotel so you can enjoy the company of the girl.

The girls are alone in the suite when they have a scheduled appointment (the girl comes to the hotel only when requested). This is why dating should be respected, and any cancellation shall be informed via mail or PM.

The suite is located in Apart Hotel Corrientes 818 "Las Naciones" and has all the amenities for a perfect stay.

Also If you want you can rent the suite for use with any girl other than the book of my page.

Thanks for the continued support over the years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2050.jpg‎   IMG_2023.jpg‎   IMG_2013.jpg‎   IMG_2034.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations