This blog is moderated by Fangulo
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerxes  [View Original Post]
    I would check the International forum. There is a lively discussion about the FKK clubs in Germany.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...many-FKK-Clubs
    Thanks, Xerxes!

I've already signed in that forum before asking the experienced travelers here.

Again, thank you very much for yor kind reply to my question.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Fangulo  [View Original Post]
    Hello people,

I hope it is safe to post this question in this sub-forum. If not, please delete it or move it to where it should go.

In May, I will be on a holiday to Madrid and Amsterdam. This is my third travel to the "Old Continent" and I expect to spend most of my 20 days in those two cities.

By reading local forums' information on mongering abroad I found about the FKK Oase and FKK World and some Sauna Clubs in Germany and I am now very intrigued and tempted to go to Frankfurt for a couple of days just in a "veni, vidi, vici" plan.

My questions for the fellow mongers here are:

- Do you find that the accounts of these places matched your expectations?

- Leaving apart the obvious Euro to Peso exchange rate, how do you compare the FKK scene to Buenos Aires privados, independent chicas and so on in what is related to quality, service and overall satisfaction?

- Has anyone been there lately (less than 10 months)?

I ask all this because I wouldn't go there just to find that there was a "golden age" and I missed it.

BTW, I will visit the Red Light district in Amsterdam, but up to now I am not that much into mongering there coming from Buenos Aires. The FKKs, on the other hand, seem to me like heaven on earth. Am I right? Am I deluded? Is it worth of the time and money?

Thank in advance!

F!
    I would check the International forum. There is a lively discussion about the FKK clubs in Germany.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...many-FKK-Clubs

Question about FKKs in Germany

Hello people,

I hope it is safe to post this question in this sub-forum. If not, please delete it or move it to where it should go.

In May, I will be on a holiday to Madrid and Amsterdam. This is my third travel to the "Old Continent" and I expect to spend most of my 20 days in those two cities.

By reading local forums' information on mongering abroad I found about the FKK Oase and FKK World and some Sauna Clubs in Germany and I am now very intrigued and tempted to go to Frankfurt for a couple of days just in a "veni, vidi, vici" plan.

My questions for the fellow mongers here are:

- Do you find that the accounts of these places matched your expectations?

- Leaving apart the obvious Euro to Peso exchange rate, how do you compare the FKK scene to Buenos Aires privados, independent chicas and so on in what is related to quality, service and overall satisfaction?

- Has anyone been there lately (less than 10 months)?

I ask all this because I wouldn't go there just to find that there was a "golden age" and I missed it.

BTW, I will visit the Red Light district in Amsterdam, but up to now I am not that much into mongering there coming from Buenos Aires. The FKKs, on the other hand, seem to me like heaven on earth. Am I right? Am I deluded? Is it worth of the time and money?

Thank in advance!

F!