Thread: Kidnapped in BA!

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre
    These guys won't meet you at a public place. The usual way they work is to have you drive along one of the motor ways and at a certain spot they will tell you to stop at the wayside. There they will turn up, grab the money and your car keys and drive off. That will give them time to discover if you are being followed or not. And there have been cases of the person carrying the ransom being real life kidnapped and not just "virtually" as the first "victim".

These are not idiots that can be played around with. I can assure you they are a thousand times more street smart than most of you guys here. And they are ruthless.

The best thing is to ignore the calls. Don't try to fuck around with them, they will fuck you badly if you do.

Tell them that you'll get the money asap but, you want to meet in a public place to make the exchange. Then tell them to meet you in the 3rd of Feb park...

Joking

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    TL I am sorry to hear about this, I hope your family in Puerto Rico is safe.
    It's quite Funny because after my initial shock I was going to lead them on a wild goose chase.

Ask them:

I was going to ask them:

Oh Please, I only have 50 k, is that enough to rescue my whatever child?

Where can I pay you Now?

Then I thought better and I knew that I would become a statistic!

TL.

Christian Singles dot com

A lady got sucked into this one.

She lost 500,000.

Search on Google, I am sure you will find it.

TL I am sorry to hear about this, I hope your family in Puerto Rico is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Kidnapped in BA!

The Latest Bullshit in BA!

Last night some girl called me at around 4 am screaming and crying and told me that 4 men had kidnapped her and that they wanted me to pay a ransom.

First she called me Dad and when I told her that I did not have a daughter she called me Grandfather and then she called me Uncle!

Freaked me out so I started laughing!

It was a serious attempt to extort money from me!

She was really crying!

Some guy gets on the phone and tells me that he has one of my family members in Puerto Rico I think!

Crazy!

Eventually he hung up but It ruined my night.

Kidnapping is the National Sport in Argentina.

Wish I had caller I.D!

TL.
    Well, this is one of the oldest tricks to scam you via phone in México, it used to be very effective with older people who seem to be very naive. Next time you get a call tell them: You want money? Go f.k yourself that motherlover owes me money, if you shoot her / him I will pay you. If you have a heart just tell them to get lost or tell them "Compadre, esta mamada ya me la se, ve a chingar a otro pendejo." (Mate, I know this stupid trick so go get another Chump). You won't believe how many phone scams we have to endure in this damn country, fortunately most of the calls are fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    Kidnapping may be a "sport" in BA, but it is deadly serious in Mexico City. If the ransom is not paid, the victim can expect to have the shit beaten out of him or her, maimed, or worse, shot.

Tres3.
    I guess this is getting a little off topic, but I ran across a really beautiful masseuse in an estetica masculina in Guadalajara, except she had about a 7" scar on her stomach. She was the victim of an express kidnapping by a taxista in Mexico City. After they took her around and drained her credit cards at ATM's, they sliced her stomach, so her guts spilled out, and left her for dead on the side of the road. And from her description there was no reason -- they'd already gotten the money. And there was a about a snowball's chance in hell they would have ever gotten caught, regardless of whether or not they killed her.

This is a scam

They take a chance and call random numbers hoping to find somebody stupid who's child is not in the house in the middle of the night (not that rare of a thing here) and convince them they have the kid. They make a 1000 phone calls, get one sucker, get paid for nothing. Google fake kidnapping scams and there are tons of articles like this one. http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/29/wo...xico.html?_r=0.

Kidnapped in BA!

Last night some girl called me at around 4 am screaming and crying and told me that 4 men had kidnapped her and that they wanted me to pay a ransom.

First she called me Dad and when I told her that I did not have a daughter she called me Grandfather and then she called me Uncle!

She was really crying!

Some guy gets on the phone and tells me that he has one of my family members in Puerto Rico I think!

Crazy!

Wish I had caller I.D!

TL.

Kidnapping in Mexico City

Kidnapping may be a "sport" in BA, but it is deadly serious in Mexico City. If the ransom is not paid, the victim can expect to have the shit beaten out of him or her, maimed, or worse, shot.

Tres3.

Kidnapped in BA!

Kidnapped in BA!

She was really crying!

Crazy!

Wish I had caller I.D!

TL.

Posting Limitations