Thread: Park Hyatt or Faena?

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by NoahZark

Maximize your Chica time

Quote Originally Posted by NoahZark  [View Original Post]
    Labrador, thank you. I will be in BA at the end of the month for 72 hours. Wish it could be a longer stay. I always enjoy the city.
    Wow only 72 hours. So little time. So many girls. You may as well take the girls 2 at a time. This way you maiximize your mongering time. If you never leave your room, I think you can cover a lot of ground. .

Lab.

Quote Originally Posted by Labrador  [View Original Post]
    I agree with TL. Between the 2 hotels the Park Hyatt is the better choice. Location, location, location. And the few times I have stayed there. No issues with Chicas coming to the room. They generally need to stop at the front desk. They will need you full name. The front desk will call when they arrive and you just send them up. Like room service.

That was my experience a year ago.

When are you in BA?

Labrador.
    Labrador, thank you. I will be in BA at the end of the month for 72 hours. Wish it could be a longer stay. I always enjoy the city.

Park Hyatt

I agree with TL. Between the 2 hotels the Park Hyatt is the better choice. Location, location, location. And the few times I have stayed there. No issues with Chicas coming to the room. They generally need to stop at the front desk. They will need you full name. The front desk will call when they arrive and you just send them up. Like room service.

That was my experience a year ago.

When are you in BA?

Labrador.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Labrador For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    From a reliable source, the Faena used to be very chica friendly. That was awhile ago, cannot say if that's the case now but at least it's a reference point. I would choose neither, because for that kind of money you could rent a luxury apartment and have plenty left over for entertainment.
    Esten, thank you. Good advice. And if my visit was more than a couple of days, I would rent.

From a reliable source, the Faena used to be very chica friendly. That was awhile ago, cannot say if that's the case now but at least it's a reference point. I would choose neither, because for that kind of money you could rent a luxury apartment and have plenty left over for entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    The Park Hyatt is really beautiful and walking distance to everything. It was someone's palace years ago. Pure Recoleta.

No problems, I send my "friends" over there all the time and everyone is extra friendly.

The Faena is in Puerto Madero. Close to nothing but it just lacks the old world feel of a Palace more than anything.

TL.
    Points well made. Thank you.

Park Hyatt

Quote Originally Posted by NoahZark  [View Original Post]
    A question for the seasoned BA members: which hotel is more chica friendly? Park Hyatt or Faena?

And which hotel would you choose based on your knowledge of BA? Both would be new to me as I have stayed only at other hotels in times past.

Gracias from un Americano.
    The Park Hyatt is really beautiful and walking distance to everything. It was someone's palace years ago. Pure Recoleta.

No problems, I send my "friends" over there all the time and everyone is extra friendly.

The Faena is in Puerto Madero. Close to nothing but it just lacks the old world feel of a Palace more than anything.

TL.

Park Hyatt or Faena?

A question for the seasoned BA members: which hotel is more chica friendly? Park Hyatt or Faena?

And which hotel would you choose based on your knowledge of BA? Both would be new to me as I have stayed only at other hotels in times past.

Gracias from un Americano.

Posting Limitations