Thread: Point

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Lucas90
    Quote Originally Posted by Labrador  [View Original Post]
    Awesome research. It seems you have been on a quest to find all the Chica bars. Nice work. Hey there is a place across from the Marriott (now Plaza Hotel) on Marcelo t.the Alvear. I was in there last year. Not bad. Not great. Prices were similar to what you have been quoting in terms of drinks. Talent in there was ok ...they also had a second floor, very dark with couches. If you wanted to relax in private. I did pull one of the Chica's out for the night I believe her rate was 700 p. I was staying at the Marriott so it was just a walk across the street. My spanish is very. Very. Limited but I was able to manage.

Thanks for the reports. I am always looking for something close to the hotel in the event I want to head out and test some of the waters on my own. Or to satisfy a last minute urge.

Labrador.
    That will be Periplo Bar. Short update from recent visit in that thread. Just across from the Marriott, in Marcelo T Alvear.

Normally I stick to the better known clubs but it's fun to try new places just for the hell of it. These smaller bars don't get many reviews in AP and some of us like to keep the board up to date as a reference source, even if they turn out to be 'avoid' places. Also, for the minority of guys who enjoy club mongering and being out late at night, the other way of looking at this is 'use them or lose them'.

Thanks For the Research !

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas90  [View Original Post]
    A chica bar that's opened recently in the microcentro, on San Martin between Paraguay and Alvear. Next to Filo bar and just along from El Establo restaurant. Chicas are there from around 11 pm to 3 am. This one's different as you can see everything (and be seen) through the glass frontage. Bright, modern looking and sharp sound system. My drink 100 pesos, chica drink 200. Girls seemed younger and more presentable than in the other surviving clubs and bars in the San Martin area. Wouldn't be to everyone's taste but with so many places closing it's good to see something new starting up.
    Awesome research. It seems you have been on a quest to find all the Chica bars. Nice work. Hey there is a place across from the Marriott (now Plaza Hotel) on Marcelo t.the Alvear. I was in there last year. Not bad. Not great. Prices were similar to what you have been quoting in terms of drinks. Talent in there was ok ...they also had a second floor, very dark with couches. If you wanted to relax in private. I did pull one of the Chica's out for the night I believe her rate was 700 p. I was staying at the Marriott so it was just a walk across the street. My spanish is very. Very. Limited but I was able to manage.

Thanks for the reports. I am always looking for something close to the hotel in the event I want to head out and test some of the waters on my own. Or to satisfy a last minute urge.

Labrador.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Labrador For This Post:

Point

A chica bar that's opened recently in the microcentro, on San Martin between Paraguay and Alvear. Next to Filo bar and just along from El Establo restaurant. Chicas are there from around 11 pm to 3 am. This one's different as you can see everything (and be seen) through the glass frontage. Bright, modern looking and sharp sound system. My drink 100 pesos, chica drink 200. Girls seemed younger and more presentable than in the other surviving clubs and bars in the San Martin area. Wouldn't be to everyone's taste but with so many places closing it's good to see something new starting up.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucas90 For This Post:

Posting Limitations