Thread: News and Media stories

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Daddy Rulz

Is Sterling considered a White Knight?

Is 1.2 million a big chunk of change for a billionaire?

http://www.si.com/nba/2015/04/03/don...helly-sterling

Or is it that we all want to make it rain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFyREMYqkPE

Maybe we should call his the White Knight song?

It is dangerous. The original White Knight Lancelot ended his life being an ascetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Namoi  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Aurora (aka Maria)...No more candy.....ha.
    What do you mean no more candy???? You better bring me more candy or I will go and spank you VERY hard, LOL. I will also tie you to the bed. I already ate all my worms, I m sad. Can you be my Candy Knight? Hahahaha

Miss you

Hugs

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurora For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    Here this one is for, well, you guys know who you are.

http://iameduard.com/whiteknight/
    Oof! Yeah, thanks for reminding me! :-/

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]

Sorry Aurora (aka Maria)...No more candy.....ha.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Namoi For This Post:

Not really a media thing but worth reading

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Steak and Blowjob Day

This is a great idea. On March 14 every year, for men, one month after Valentine's Day which is arguably mainly for women. Somehow I missed this, although I did get a BBBJ from a Brasiliera on March 15, close enough (can't remember if I had steak).

Lots of articles about it on Google. Think about it though, when you're down in BA, almost every day is Steak and BJ Day.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BjOPcQ9CEAAB7Tc.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	29018

Brilliant!!

It seemed curious that there has been so much activity in the Honolulu threads of the USA ISG page. Well maybe this totally explains it. You've got law enforcement as their best customer. As a kicker, they can prosecute the poor performers or those that negotiate too harshly, helping to manage the overall quality while protecting a thriving trade. At some point, many may have noticed the cop on the beat spent more time getting beat off. No problem, we legalize his activities in case the scrutiny gets any closer, and as punishment for being nosy, the municipal budget will foot the tab for our nooky from here on. So how are they going to stem the flood of recruits?

Hawaii law allows police officers to have sex with prostitutes

Honolulu police are urging lawmakers to preserve an exemption in Hawaii law that lets undercover officers have sex with prostitutes during investigations. But they won't say how often -- or even if -- they use the provision.

The notion has shocked advocates and law enforcement experts on the sex trade.

"I don't know of any state or federal law that allows any law enforcement officer undercover to ... Do what this law is allowing," said Roger Young, a retired FBI agent who worked sex crimes out of Las Vegas for more than 20 years and has trained vice squads around the country. "Once we agree on the price and the sex act, that's all that you need. That breaks the law.".

Honolulu police say they need the legal protection to catch lawbreakers in the act. Otherwise, they argue, prostitutes will insist on sex to identify undercover officers.

This year, state legislators moved to revamp Hawaii's decades-old law against prostitution. They toughened penalties against pimps and those who use prostitutes. They also proposed scrapping the sex exemption for officers on duty.

But the legislation was amended to restore that protection after police objected. The revised proposal passed the House and is now before the Senate.

Selling sex would remain a petty misdemeanor, punishable by up to 30 days in jail and a $1,000 fine.

The Honolulu police vice officers who investigate prostitution haven't been accused of sexual wrongdoing in recent memory, spokeswoman Michelle Yu said in an email.

In recent testimony, Honolulu police assured lawmakers that departmental policies are in place to prevent officers from taking advantage of the sex exemption. But they wouldn't detail those policies.

"If prostitution suspects, pimps and other people are privy to that information, they're going to know exactly how far the undercover officer can and cannot go," Maj. Jerry Inouye testified.

Advocates warn that the provision is an invitation for misconduct.

Melissa Farley, executive director of the San Francisco-based group Prostitution Research and Education, said prostitutes commonly complain of being coerced into giving sexual favors to police to keep from getting arrested.

Having sex with a prostitute during an undercover operation "doesn't help your case, and at worst you further traumatize someone," said Derek Marsh, who trains California police on human trafficking.

Charlie Fuller, executive director of the International Association of Undercover Officers, laughed when he heard about the Hawaii law.

"A good undercover is going to get probable cause before they have to cross that line," he said.

This is so far the most logical explanation I have read.

News and Media stories

News and Media stories
    News and Media stories
    I was surprised there wasn't a thread for this. I'm thinking interesting Non Political current affairs. Seriously you guys already have that thread, can we please avoid politicizing stories here because you like to fight.

I found this to be the most credible explanation I've read to what may have happened to Flight MH370. (I'm not a pilot nor do I play one on TV).

I quoted the first couple paragraphs, the rest is in the link.

There has been a lot of speculation about Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. Terrorism, hijacking, meteors. I cannot believe the analysis on CNN; it’s almost disturbing. I tend to look for a simpler explanation, and I find it with the 13,000-foot runway at Pulau Langkawi.

We know the story of MH370: A loaded Boeing 777 departs at midnight from Kuala Lampur, headed to Beijing. A hot night. A heavy aircraft. About an hour out, across the gulf toward Vietnam, the plane goes dark, meaning the transponder and secondary radar tracking go off. Two days later we hear reports that Malaysian military radar (which is a primary radar, meaning the plane is tracked by reflection rather than by transponder interrogation response) has tracked the plane on a southwesterly course back across the Malay Peninsula into the Strait of Malacca.

The left turn is the key here. Zaharie Ahmad Shah1 was a very experienced senior captain with 18,000 hours of flight time. We old pilots were drilled to know what is the closest airport of safe harbor while in cruise. Airports behind us, airports abeam us, and airports ahead of us. They’re always in our head. Always. If something happens, you don’t want to be thinking about what are you going to do–you already know what you are going to do. When I saw that left turn with a direct heading, I instinctively knew he was heading for an airport. He was taking a direct route to Palau Langkawi, a 13,000-foot airstrip with an approach over water and no obstacles. The captain did not turn back to Kuala Lampur because he knew he had 8,000-foot ridges to cross. He knew the terrain was friendlier toward Langkawi, which also was closer.
    http://www.wired.com/autopia/2014/03...ectrical-fire/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Posting Limitations