Thread: Caballito

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Macgus
    The "Oldest Bar" as they call it in Caballito. Not much for working girls, however the place is full of locals. Place has a lot of character, more of a traditional Pub. Gets my five stars.

https://www.google.com/#q=the+oldest+caballito.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBob  [View Original Post]
    Flores is a working class barrio--less gringos, cheaper, no or minimal english available. If you ask about clubs and privados in flores, there will be a response.

Flores is large. Look at a map and use the search function. It will take a bit of effort, but you will not waste time and money.
    Thanks, I looked at Flores, its just my time is short, I got a pm with 2 cafe, and handy as they are 3 blocks from me, I'll check them out when I'm in BA again and post what I find. If people are intrested to what I found in little old Reconquesta PM me. Its a bit up north though LOL.

Flores is next to Caballito and many clubs in Flores--use the search function!

Flores is a working class barrio--less gringos, cheaper, no or minimal english available. If you ask about clubs and privados in flores, there will be a response.

Flores is large. Look at a map and use the search function. It will take a bit of effort, but you will not waste time and money.

Living in the north

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    It is the Absolute Middle of BA Proper!

5 dollar cab ride will make you Hollar!

TL.
    I'm lucky to live in argy, but in the north, so if any one has imformation about reconquesta, or corrintes I'd be happy (ill also share wen in BA) but have family there. So I also have a car...but your right cabs are simpler LOL.

Easy Ride - Easy Glide

Quote Originally Posted by Macgus  [View Original Post]
    Hi, only just found this site...shame I had not sooner. Any way does any one know of any cafe / bar in Caballito area, as that's where I tend to be when going to BA.

Thanks, love the site.
    It is the Absolute Middle of BA Proper!

5 dollar cab ride will make you Hollar!

TL.

Caballito

Hi, only just found this site...shame I had not sooner. Any way does any one know of any cafe / bar in Caballito area, as that's where I tend to be when going to BA.

Thanks, love the site.