This blog is moderated by Jackson

Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious to know if there's anyone out there who would actually consider using this "device".

https://scroguard.com/

Thanks,

Jax.
    The big worry this would address is HPV (Genital Warts), but teens are getting a three shot vaccine in the US now to protect against this, so don't go buying any stock in the company. I don't think it would be too effective against crabs.

Nope

Quote Originally Posted by DavieW  [View Original Post]
    Surely this was an April Fool thing?

Please!
    I assure you, 100% real. Take a look on the USA sex guide.

Surely this was an April Fool thing?

Please!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    It's too small!

TL.
    Its meant to be small for the big mouths.

To shut up their gasbagging.

Would this include you?

Jackpot.

How Uncool !

Quote Originally Posted by Jackpot  [View Original Post]
    I know some members of this board that would benefit most of us by having one of these over.

Their mouths.

Jackpot.
    It's too small!

TL.

Suggested uses

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious to know if there's anyone out there who would actually consider using this "device".

Thanks,

Jax.
    I know some members of this board that would benefit most of us by having one of these over.

Their mouths.

Jackpot.

I most certainly wouldn't and I imagine most here wouldn't But there are a few out there that might. Way back in the mid 90's I had a rather large party of Americans here in BA staying at a downtown hotel. I had provided entertainment for them and as the night finished most ended up with company in their rooms. Most of this crowd were experienced travelers but one kid was rather green. He had picked a really hot, blond Brazilian.

The next day I was having a few drinks at Conejo, (on Paraguay street where Sens is now) and the Brazilian came over with a friend to say Hi. I asked her how things had gone the night before with the "green horn" and she started to laugh.

The guy had wanted to eat her pussy but to do so he had taken off the plastic bag wrapping the tumbler in the bathroom and put it over his face as a sort of "tongue condom".

So, yes, I bet more than a few out there would use it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aqualung For This Post:

Administrator

Venues: 398

The ultimate in STD prevention?

Thanks,

Jax.

Posting Limitations