This blog is moderated by HappyGoLucky

They Are There !

Quote Originally Posted by HappyGoLucky  [View Original Post]
    Well, I related my experience, but for a young handsome guy things could go very differently. Or perhaps if I'd walked up to a few single ladies and spent a lot of money socializing. Who knows? I did notice a few single pretty young ladies watching me from the corner of their eye, but that could have been "What's the old guy doing here?

I prefer the "cabeceo", I.e. Look directly at me, smile, and let me know it's okay to approach.
    Some working girls are there.

Deborah and some of the girl's that worked at Madahos along with some of the "Dancers" from Hippo go to Pagana around 1:30 am and the club Allows "other" girls to go in after 3 am.

So they are there you just have to look for them. It should not be very difficult to find a Hooker in a bar full of Regular girls.

Julio, the ex-doorman from Madahos works the door there and he constantly sends "US" text messages inviting us to go to Pagana on Thursdays for Chicas.

After 1:30 am.

Have Fun,

TL.

It makes it a little more interesting.

But yes, it's a 20 something, obnoxious Argie bar full of little shits and Ultra Cute 18 year old girls by about 99%.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Well, I related my experience, but for a young handsome guy things could go very differently. Or perhaps if I'd walked up to a few single ladies and spent a lot of money socializing. Who knows? I did notice a few single pretty young ladies watching me from the corner of their eye, but that could have been "What's the old guy doing here?

I prefer the "cabeceo", I.e. Look directly at me, smile, and let me know it's okay to approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    I'm not surprised to hear that, given that Pagana is a "regular" night club with "regular" girls who of course would ignore any attempts to make eye-contact because they were not the slightest bit interested in soliciting offers of commerce.

Was the "friend" who made this suggestion an experienced sport fucker, or a "civilian" who perhaps was mistaken in thinking that you were interested in meeting women the hard way?

Anyway, there's a reason why Pagana has never been on the forum's "Clubs & Boliches List".

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ISGPreferred=1

Thanks,

Jax.

4. 04-25-14 22:43

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGoLucky  [View Original Post]
    The ladies seemed very self-preoccupied, and ignored any attempts to make eye-contact, a far cry from Madahos of yesteryear. Basically a waste of time and money.
    I'm not surprised to hear that, given that Pagana is a "regular" night club with "regular" girls who of course would ignore any attempts to make eye-contact because they were not the slightest bit interested in soliciting offers of commerce.

Was the "friend" who made this suggestion an experienced sport fucker, or a "civilian" who perhaps was mistaken in thinking that you were interested in meeting women the hard way?

Anyway, there's a reason why Pagana has never been on the forum's "Clubs & Boliches List".

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ISGPreferred=1

Thanks,

Jax.

Pagana, Vicente Lopez 2134, Recoleta

Someone suggested I stop in Pegana (close to Madahos) to check out the girls, but it appears to be just a 20-something excuse for a night club. The entrance fee was 120 pesos but offered nothing of interest inside. The ladies seemed very self-preoccupied, and ignored any attempts to make eye-contact, a far cry from Madahos of yesteryear. Basically a waste of time and money.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HappyGoLucky For This Post:

Posting Limitations