This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre
    Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    We have discussed things that someone could bring to BA from the States like I-phones, I-pads, et cetera; but I don't think that we have talked about things that we could take home.

Other than an occasional trinket like a Mate Gourd or some silly Argie crap, maybe some crafty jewelry there is not much worth taking home.

Anything at the malls is a LOT more expensive than what you would pay back home.

The only exception if you know where to look would be a leather jacket or any other type of leather goods.

Cashmere and Leather can be found at super discounts compared to the USA.

Custom made leather jackets, cow hide, goat, lamb, horse! My favorite is Baby Lamb or unborn Horse or calf.

Something to think about if you live in a state that has any kind of cold to semi cold winters.

Thanks,

TL.

I forgot!

You can always take back a venereal disease, maybe the gift that keeps on giving!
    I had some trepidations meeting TL with my significant other due his reputation as "The Man of the Night," but these soon disappeared since he is a true gentleman. Not only is he discrete, but he is also a bon vivant. Due to his extensive knowledge of Argentina's architecture, shopping and food, we had two excellent afternoon exploring Buenos aires. I would not hesitant in recommending him to others.

What to Take Back to The States

We have discussed things that someone could bring to BA from the States like I-phones, I-pads, et cetera; but I don't think that we have talked about things that we could take home.

Other than an occasional trinket like a Mate Gourd or some silly Argie crap, maybe some crafty jewelry there is not much worth taking home.

Anything at the malls is a LOT more expensive than what you would pay back home.

The only exception if you know where to look would be a leather jacket or any other type of leather goods.

Cashmere and Leather can be found at super discounts compared to the USA.

Custom made leather jackets, cow hide, goat, lamb, horse! My favorite is Baby Lamb or unborn Horse or calf.

Something to think about if you live in a state that has any kind of cold to semi cold winters.

Thanks,

TL.

I forgot!

You can always take back a venereal disease, maybe the gift that keeps on giving!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Posting Limitations