This blog is moderated by Peter Sideburn

Not a Hidden Gem !

Quote Originally Posted by PeterSideburn  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

I don't think I have ever seen anything written about this place. A card they gave me says, The best company in Buenos Aires. Dj-International Drinks. "La permanencia en el local requiere de la consumicion obligatoria" I think this means their is a drink minimum but I don't know for sure. I peeked in once and there were a few female "patrons" sitting at the bar in let's just say pajamas.

I wondered if this was a rip off joint, dangerous, or possibly a hidden gem not previously discovered (not likely). I did find the following which may be the answer although old: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic..._District.html.

Pete.
    Hola Pete!

Maybe not a true Clip Joint but Yes, the card or signs state that you must consume something if you are in there; that's usually a Bad sign.

I have Never seen a decent girl or client in the place.

Once you are inside they May point at the sign and oblige you to pay for your drink and the other girls that are within 100 yards!

Then "Big Ugly" appears! Married tourist shits in his pants and pays whatever to get the fuck out of Dodge!

I have been inside and looked around on numerous occasions and this did Not happen to me but I was in the place for 15 seconds.

Not a hidden gem.

Sorry to disappoint you!

Welcome Home!

Give me a call if you get bored!

Have Fun,

TL.

I'm SURE it's a Clip Joint !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Pub Hot Classic Irish Pub Suipacha 532

Hello,

I don't think I have ever seen anything written about this place. A card they gave me says, The best company in Buenos Aires. Dj-International Drinks. "La permanencia en el local requiere de la consumicion obligatoria" I think this means their is a drink minimum but I don't know for sure. I peeked in once and there were a few female "patrons" sitting at the bar in let's just say pajamas.

I wondered if this was a rip off joint, dangerous, or possibly a hidden gem not previously discovered (not likely). I did find the following which may be the answer although old: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic..._District.html.

Pete.