Thread: Aurora is Maria

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Aurora

Hi

Hi boys,

I have been gone for a long time, just wanted to know how everyone was doing. I also just read about Bruce, it makes me sad, we had good times. I hope everyone is doing well, if anybody wants to chat my email is the same loveisaurora@gmail.com.

Kisses.

Hi after so long

Hi boys. I have been off the board for a few months but Im back. I hope that you are all doing well. If you would like to contact me my mail is loveisaurora@gmail.com.

Hi

Hi boys Im back .

Quote Originally Posted by Hyyperion  [View Original Post]
    In my recent business trip I was in the need of some fun so got in touch with Maria.

She was very responsive and kindly shared some pics. We had some fun flirting on the build up to our meeting.

On the day due to some work commitments the timing became a little fluid but she was very helpful and patient.

When we met I was a little pressed for time and stressed but she soon relaxed me. I am a big guy so we laughed at the difference in our heights.

Given my mood I just wanted a slow teasing blowjob and she was more than happy to deliver. We mixed up some delightful cock sucking, kissing, and she even slid my cock between her wonderful breasts. I have a little kink that she was happy to accommodate and we had a good laugh about it.

She sucked me to a fantastic finish.

Overall a fun relaxed time and I will see her again on my next visit!
    Thank you so much for your words, I also had a great time, hope to see you soon .

Had fun with Maria!

In my recent business trip I was in the need of some fun so got in touch with Maria.

She was very responsive and kindly shared some pics. We had some fun flirting on the build up to our meeting.

On the day due to some work commitments the timing became a little fluid but she was very helpful and patient.

When we met I was a little pressed for time and stressed but she soon relaxed me. I am a big guy so we laughed at the difference in our heights.

Given my mood I just wanted a slow teasing blowjob and she was more than happy to deliver. We mixed up some delightful cock sucking, kissing, and she even slid my cock between her wonderful breasts. I have a little kink that she was happy to accommodate and we had a good laugh about it.

She sucked me to a fantastic finish.

Overall a fun relaxed time and I will see her again on my next visit!

Great week

Have a great week everyone .

Hi boys

Hi everyone,

I have been off the forum for a bit but now I am back .

Just send me an email and I will send you my whatsapp number or if it s better for you, we can do everything by mail. I will send pics privately, I am available to chat 24/7. Remember, I go to your place, hotel or apt. I adapt to your needs .

Email loveisaurora@gmail.com.

Kisses.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin67  [View Original Post]
    My apologies for writing Romina instead of Aurora. I have no idea why I made this mistake since I have never, ever been with Romina.

Aurora is so sweet and fun to be with and would make any session an enjoyable one. Miss this lady a lot. Treat her with respect and she will take good care of you. Can't wait to return to Buenos Aires.
    Don t worry sweetie, it could happen to anyone, I know I was your one and only, lol. Your sweeter then me, thats for sure .

Back in the States and missing my little sweet Aurora. Had the pleasure of getting to know her, and enjoyed our intimate interactions. If you boys are looking for a sweet lady to take out (especially to the movies..she likes horror movies), look no further. Returning to Bs. Next year and the first thing I'll do is phone her.
    Thank you so much for these words, lol I am laughing about my name change. It was my pleasure spending time with you, hope to see you soon, kisses.

My Little sweet Aurora

Back in the States and missing my little sweet Aurora. Had the pleasure of getting to know her, and enjoyed our intimate interactions. If you boys are looking for a sweet lady to take out (especially to the movies..she likes horror movies), look no further. Returning to Bs. Next year and the first thing I'll do is phone her.
    My apologies for writing Romina instead of Aurora. I have no idea why I made this mistake since I have never, ever been with Romina.

Aurora is so sweet and fun to be with and would make any session an enjoyable one. Miss this lady a lot. Treat her with respect and she will take good care of you. Can't wait to return to Buenos Aires.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ronin 67 For This Post:

My little Romina

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora  [View Original Post]
    Thank you so much for your sweet words, I miss you too, we had a lot of fun, I hope you come back soon. You always treated me like a little princess, couldnt have asked for more.

Kisses.
    ...... ......

I'm back in the States now and missing one wonderful sweet lady Aurora. Talk about girl friendly attitude with gentle soft kisses and a.

Cute body to die for. Excellent/native like English skills. Can wait to return to her loving arms and great sense of humor. Boys, check her out if you have the time.

Money well spent.
    Thank you so much for your sweet words, I miss you too, we had a lot of fun, I hope you come back soon. You always treated me like a little princess, couldnt have asked for more.

Kisses.

Missing Auroda

I'm back in the States now and missing one wonderful sweet lady Aurora. Talk about girl friendly attitude with gentle soft kisses and a.

Cute body to die for. Excellent/native like English skills. Can wait to return to her loving arms and great sense of humor. Boys, check her out if you have the time.

Money well spent.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ronin 67 For This Post:

Hi boys

Want to wish all of you a great week .

Kisses.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurora For This Post:

Posting Limitations