Thread: Aurora is Maria

+ Submit Report
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Aurora
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy2  [View Original Post]
    I recommend cheese wiz, a butterfinger in her kitkat and then a milky way! Should be an almond joy!
    I am desperately waiting for my candy next week! LOL.

Miss you!

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora  [View Original Post]
    So sweet! I m all your tomorrow .
    I recommend cheese wiz, a butterfinger in her kitkat and then a milky way! Should be an almond joy!

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Hi guys,

What s BDSM? Just curious .

Maria
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    Hi Dear,

I can't describe it, but if you come to my apartment I'll be happy to show you personally.

Love,

Jax.
    Send me the address sweety!
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Punter  [View Original Post]
    Should be Bondage+Discipline+Sadism+Masochism.
    I think I m out then! LOL.
    So I guess your offer is withdrawn?

I am disappointed!

Jax

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog  [View Original Post]
    Hope nobody was planning on her sweet attention tomorrow afternoon cause she is booked. I've already called in sick and need another lesson!

Now I've got to find something edible to tie her up with!
    So sweet! I m all your tomorrow .

She taught me to tie a taut rope of swizzle sticks. She escaped too easily.
    Hahahahahahahahahaha! I love you sweety! .

Your the best!

Hope nobody was planning on her sweet attention tomorrow afternoon cause she is booked. I've already called in sick and need another lesson!

Now I've got to find something edible to tie her up with!

Actually, she taught me some stuff .
    She taught me to tie a taut rope of swizzle sticks. She escaped too easily.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Did you show her the "Ropes?".

TL.
    Actually, she taught me some stuff .

Maria

I had the pleasure of having Maria over last night. What a sweetheart! She is a real pleasure and very affectionate. I had never met her but after half hour or so, it's like I had known her for ever. Very personable. She does like to chat and is very unrushed so if you are looking for a "quicky", she is likely not the one. But, if you are looking for an unrushed, very realistic, GFE, I can't recommend her enough. She knew what I needed and took care of my every desire as many times as I could handle. She came to the hotel about 8:30 last night and didn't leave until after noon today. I've got to recooperate now!

Oh, did I mention her knock-out petite little body with tight little ass and great tits? Man-oh-man, I can still see it . Every photo she sent me was really her. No "bait-and-switch" or photo-shopped photos here.

I'm not going to post any numeric ratings because first, everybody has their own scale and second, it would be hard for me to think of her as an object to rate. All I can say is she was a pleasure to be with and I had a hell-of-a good time!

I was a little hesitant as I recently saw a couple of negative posts about her. All I can say is that i can't imagine them to be true. She demonstrated utmost integrity and was a pleasure to get to know. She seemed to enjoy me as much as I enjoyed her. It didn't feel like a business arrangement at all.

Also, she is great for us folks that have no Spanish as she speaks perfect English.

Thanks TL for the tip!

Hope I can arrange my schedule to see her again this trip.
    Did you show her the "Ropes?".

TL.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Tie her up with the licorice Twizzlers and make her gnaw her way out.
    LOL! Cowboy2, Dickhead has a great idea! .

Tie her up with the licorice Twizzlers and make her gnaw her way out.

So you don't like to be tied up and forced to eat Reeses pieces while being spanked with a twizzler stick?
    If you say it that way and you do it, of course! Tie me to the bed with a rope and gimme those Reese s! LOL.

So you don't like to be tied up and forced to eat Reeses pieces while being spanked with a twizzler stick?

I had the pleasure of having Maria over last night. What a sweetheart! She is a real pleasure and very affectionate. I had never met her but after half hour or so, it's like I had known her for ever. Very personable. She does like to chat and is very unrushed so if you are looking for a "quicky", she is likely not the one. But, if you are looking for an unrushed, very realistic, GFE, I can't recommend her enough. She knew what I needed and took care of my every desire as many times as I could handle. She came to the hotel about 8:30 last night and didn't leave until after noon today. I've got to recooperate now!

Oh, did I mention her knock-out petite little body with tight little ass and great tits? Man-oh-man, I can still see it . Every photo she sent me was really her. No "bait-and-switch" or photo-shopped photos here.

I'm not going to post any numeric ratings because first, everybody has their own scale and second, it would be hard for me to think of her as an object to rate. All I can say is she was a pleasure to be with and I had a hell-of-a good time!

I was a little hesitant as I recently saw a couple of negative posts about her. All I can say is that i can't imagine them to be true. She demonstrated utmost integrity and was a pleasure to get to know. She seemed to enjoy me as much as I enjoyed her. It didn't feel like a business arrangement at all.

Also, she is great for us folks that have no Spanish as she speaks perfect English.

Thanks TL for the tip!

Hope I can arrange my schedule to see her again this trip.
    Thank you sweety for your kind words! I also had a wonderful time and thanks for the candy! So sweet! You went to the market just to get Pepsi for me!

Yes, those negative posts from Hollywood are annoying. He never met me. Since he didn t get enough a few months ago saying lies about me, he decided to make his own thread and delete any posts about anyone defending me. Some people have a sad life and have nothing to do, oh well!

Going back to you, I would also love to see you again! But only if I get those sweet kisses! .

Take care cutie.

Hugs.

Maria.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominus22  [View Original Post]
    Sadomasoquismo.
    I think I m out then! LOL.

Posting Limitations