Thread: Aurora is Maria

+ Submit Report
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Aurora
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertPunter  [View Original Post]
    Should be Bondage+Discipline+Sadism+Masochism.
    Thanks sweety!

bdsm

Should be Bondage+Discipline+Sadism+Masochism.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,
    What s BDSM? Just curious .
    Hugs.
    Maria.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Albert Punter For This Post:

Date with Maria

I had the pleasure of having Maria over last night. What a sweetheart! She is a real pleasure and very affectionate. I had never met her but after half hour or so, it's like I had known her for ever. Very personable. She does like to chat and is very unrushed so if you are looking for a "quicky", she is likely not the one. But, if you are looking for an unrushed, very realistic, GFE, I can't recommend her enough. She knew what I needed and took care of my every desire as many times as I could handle. She came to the hotel about 8:30 last night and didn't leave until after noon today. I've got to recooperate now!

Oh, did I mention her knock-out petite little body with tight little ass and great tits? Man-oh-man, I can still see it . Every photo she sent me was really her. No "bait-and-switch" or photo-shopped photos here.

I'm not going to post any numeric ratings because first, everybody has their own scale and second, it would be hard for me to think of her as an object to rate. All I can say is she was a pleasure to be with and I had a hell-of-a good time!

I was a little hesitant as I recently saw a couple of negative posts about her. All I can say is that i can't imagine them to be true. She demonstrated utmost integrity and was a pleasure to get to know. She seemed to enjoy me as much as I enjoyed her. It didn't feel like a business arrangement at all.

Also, she is great for us folks that have no Spanish as she speaks perfect English.

Thanks TL for the tip!

Hope I can arrange my schedule to see her again this trip.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saltydog For This Post:

Sadomasoquismo

Sadomasoquismo.

Hi guys,

Hugs.

Maria.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dominus22 For This Post:

Thank you :)

Thank you for the stuff! I am eating all of my candy! LOL.

Hugs.

Maria.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    Hi Dear,

I can't describe it, but if you come to my apartment I'll be happy to show you personally.

Love,

Jax.
    Send me the address sweety!

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Hi guys,

Hugs.

Maria
    Hi Dear,

I can't describe it, but if you come to my apartment I'll be happy to show you personally.

Love,

Jax.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Curious

Hi guys,

Hugs.

Maria.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe23  [View Original Post]
    Do you see "Forum + Finding Chicas + Independent Chicas + Aurora is Maria" near the top left of this thread? Click Independent Chicas, and then click "Post new thread", and there you are.

Now, that's if you want to post a thread under "independent Chicas. You can choose the most approriate place for your thread by going back to "Forum".

I hope this helps.

Joe 23.
    Thank you so much sweety!

Huge hug.

Maria.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurora For This Post:

Not very difficult

Hi guys,

Anyone know how to create a new thread? It would be helpful.

Thanks.

Maria.
    Do you see "Forum + Finding Chicas + Independent Chicas + Aurora is Maria" near the top left of this thread? Click Independent Chicas, and then click "Post new thread", and there you are.

Now, that's if you want to post a thread under "independent Chicas. You can choose the most approriate place for your thread by going back to "Forum".

I hope this helps.

Joe 23.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe 23 For This Post:

Thread

Hi guys,

Anyone know how to create a new thread? It would be helpful.

Thanks.

Maria.

Thanks

Hi baby,

I just erased some messages, sorry! You can PM me or email at loveisaurora@gmail.com.

Huge hug.

Maria.
    Thanks, headed your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog  [View Original Post]
    Aurora,

I will be in BA on business from Nov 15-21 and would like to spend time with you a few times that week. I tried to send you a pm, but your box is full. How can I contact you?
    Hi baby,

I just erased some messages, sorry! You can PM me or email at loveisaurora@gmail.com.

Huge hug.

Maria.

Meet-up

Aurora,

I will be in BA on business from Nov 15-21 and would like to spend time with you a few times that week. I tried to send you a pm, but your box is full. How can I contact you?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Saltydog For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Labrador  [View Original Post]
    Well I think most of you have caught on in terms of what makes Maria tick. She has a sweet tooth the size of a small Chevy The sweeter and the more sour the better. Oh yeah, if there are "Blue" Cabbage Sour Patch kids. That really really turns her on! She gets wild. I mean really wild.

Actually you don't need the candy to get Maria warmed up. She takes care of that all on her own. We had a great evening. Worked up an appetite, went to dinner, and then went into the wee hours of the morning. I think it was 5am when I looked at the clock. Holy crap batman. In total it was a great evening. For those that have been with Maria. I don't need to go into a spreadsheet of numbers evaluating her performance. I think the past posts cover it nicely. She has a great body. Especially those supple firm breasts. Oh sorry. I am heading into a Penthouse Forum dialogue. But her tits are special and that small little supple ass. Whoops there I go again.

Maria. Thanks for a great evening.. Oh, yeah. And thanks for that "free 30mins" the day prior. It was exactly what I needed to recharge my batteries. Humm just for bringing a few bags of candy. Awesome!

Be well. See you next time I am in BA!

Labrador
    Hi sweety,

You are so sweet! Thank you for the compliments .

I also had a great time! Actually, we went on doing so many things, I don t even know if we did sleep, hahahaha! No problem on those "free 30 min.", since you threw in the Pepsi it came up to 1 hour! LOL.

I am running out of my blue guys though! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I might have an attack if I don t get more .

Hurry back down so that you can give me some milk for breakfast .

See you soon baby!

Huge hug.

Maria.

Posting Limitations