Thread: Aurora is Maria

+ Submit Report
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Aurora

Great week

Hi guys,

Have a great week, if anyone want s to try out a good restaurant down here, go to Kansas. It s on Libertador, excellent american ribs and drinks! It very famous, you cannot make reservations, the idea is to go early, I have been there many times, enjoy!

Huhe hug.

Maria.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinolo  [View Original Post]
    Hi Maria! I've tried to contact you via pm, but your inbox is full.

By the way Hello, to everybody! I'm new here and I didn't find a "presentation" section in the forum, so I'll take the chance here.
    Hi sweety,

I am erasing my messages now! I'm sorry, I was gone all weekend with friends! It was friend day here! I will send you my email!

Huge hug.

Maria.

Quote Originally Posted by Luciano  [View Original Post]
    While I was never able to meet her, I talked to her quite a bit and she helped me with a variety of things including a taxi. Real sweet girl who is also pretty witty and fun to write back and forth to.
    Hi sweety,

Thank you so much for your words, you are very sweet also! Hope to meet you next time!

Huge hug.

Maria.

Thanks but. Where do I send her my email to, if her forum inbox is full?
    Then you must wait. As you are likely in the waiting list, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Member#3320  [View Original Post]
    You have to send her your email I'd in the first mail to her as she will arrange appointments only on private email ids.
    Thanks but. Where do I send her my email to, if her forum inbox is full?

By the way Hello, to everybody! I'm new here and I didn't find a "presentation" section in the forum, so I'll take the chance here.
    You have to send her your email I'd in the first mail to her as she will arrange appointments only on private email ids.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys! Is anyone coming down? I m running out of chocolate again! Help!

Maria.

While I was never able to meet her, I talked to her quite a bit and she helped me with a variety of things including a taxi. Real sweet girl who is also pretty witty and fun to write back and forth to.

Reese's pieces (candy in a crunchy shell)

Hi guys! Is anyone coming down? I m running out of chocolate again! Help!

Maria.

Germany vs Brazil

Wow! What a game! I still can't believe it. I mean, 7 - 1! WT? Now that was something!

Maria.

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan  [View Original Post]
    Aurora. I sent you a pm. Still waiting to hear back.
    Hello,

I had answered you through my phone not realizing that my inbox had exceeded it s quota and that it didn t go through. I m sorry, I just sent it again.

I am also having some personal issues today so please be patient. I am trying to be on top of everything.

Huge hug.

Maria.

Aurora. I sent you a pm. Still waiting to hear back.

Weekend

Hi guys,

Have a great weekend!

USA match

Hi guys,

I guess that we (USA A born), our out of the World Cup. I must say, I am still very proud of our team. It was a very difficult match and they played very well. What I loved the most and almost made me cry of happiness, was to see us leave the World Cup, seeing Jurgen Klinsmann with a smile on his face. We might have lost but we were not defeated. I am also very proud of Tim Howard, excellent goal keeper. It s not always about winning. It s about living, having fun and if you lose, it's about accepting it and moving on.

Way to go team! You made me proud today! Go USA.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurora For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kevins  [View Original Post]
    She indeed can be a very fun evening. And I never talk without having tried someone out personally more than once and she can be a very nice repeater. Enjoy while she is available. You never know how long they stay around.
    Hi baby,

That is very sweet of you to say! I love my time with you and the way that you spoil me, haha! Hope to see you soon! Don t forget the whip cream, actually, you never do! Always on top of everything!

Huge hug.

Maria.

Posting Limitations