Thread: Aurora is Maria

+ Submit Report
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Aurora

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Josh63  [View Original Post]
    Had a wonderful session with Maria yesterday. Very easy to set up, very punctual, super lady! Gents, let's treat her well, this is one to cherish.

Thank you Maria, and enjoy your Reese's Pieces!

Till next time.

Josh.
    She indeed can be a very fun evening. And I never talk without having tried someone out personally more than once and she can be a very nice repeater. Enjoy while she is available. You never know how long they stay around.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh63  [View Original Post]
    Had a wonderful session with Maria yesterday. Very easy to set up, very punctual, super lady! Gents, let's treat her well, this is one to cherish.

Till next time.

Josh.
    Hi sweety,

I also had a wonderful time! Hope to see you again, you are very sweet.

Thank you for the Reese s, it was so kind of you to think about me, without even knowing me. I will definitely enjoy them!

Kisses.

Maria.

GFE with PSE ending.

Till next time.

Josh.

Thank you

I just wanted to say thank you to all my clients for the wonderful time and fun that we have been having. I have nothing to complain about. You are alll such gentlemen, kisses to all of you nice men, there aren t much left. I am blessed to be surrounded my the wonderful ones.

Keep it up, what goes around comes around!

Huge hug.

Maria.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Boys,

I think that we have created a Monster!

That's a good thing though!

TL in Mendoza for a bit.

P.S. Somebody mentioned lacking a local phone to call girls when they were down here and I know that this is obvious but you can use any pay phone or locutorio to make a call down here. E-mails?
    Hey baby! I have turned into some sort of dracula woman, but that does BBBJ instead of sucking blood! Hahahahahaha.

Miss you sweety, hope your doing better, come back soon!

Maria.

Monster's Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

I have been learning a few things. I am up to BBBJ with CIM if anyone wants to try.

Huge kiss to everyone!

Maria.
    Boys,

I think that we have created a Monster!

That's a good thing though!

TL in Mendoza for a bit.

P.S. Somebody mentioned lacking a local phone to call girls when they were down here and I know that this is obvious but you can use any pay phone or locutorio to make a call down here. E-mails?

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy2  [View Original Post]
    I believe Maria has graduated to a BS or BA degree in BBBJ / CIM. She is working on her Masters degree.
    Cowboy2 your making me blush! Hahahaha! I miss you, you are wonderful!

Hope to see you soon! Lot s of hugs and kisses!

Maria.

Quote Originally Posted by RockBranco  [View Original Post]
    Aurora,

Unfortunately due to schedule conflict and lack of local cell phone, I could not setup a meet with you. Wish you all the best and would like to try your new technique next I am in BA.

Rock.
    Hi sweety,

Don t worry about it, hopefully we can catch up next time.

Huge hug.

Maria has graduated

I believe Maria has graduated to a BS or BA degree in BBBJ / CIM. She is working on her Masters degree.

Aurora,

Unfortunately due to schedule conflict and lack of local cell phone, I could not setup a meet with you. Wish you all the best and would like to try your new technique next I am in BA.

Rock.

Hi guys,

I have been learning a few things. I am up to BBBJ with CIM if anyone wants to try.

Huge kiss to everyone!

Maria.

Bbbj cim

Hi guys,

Huge kiss to everyone!

Maria.

Restaurants

Hi guys!

If anyone needs some recommendations on restaurants, feel free to ask! I have a lot of places to recommend!

Kisses.

13. 06-16-14 20:36

Quote Originally Posted by Kevins  [View Original Post]
    Now we know your weaknesess JAJA.
    Hi baby,

Yes! You know my weakness. Don t tell anyway! LOL.

Huge kiss to you!

SO its reeses pieces and whip cream!

Hey guys,

This is the current situation.

My best client, that I adore, brought me reese's pieces from the US. I ran out!! They are my drug!! I am dying without them! Imagine an alcoholic without alcohol!! A drug addict without drugs!! Ok ok, I am exaggerating a little. LOL!!

ANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYWAY, can anyone bring me a few bags?? Pleassssssssssssssssssssse. In exchange a free half hour.

I like the candy shell ones, here is the link! Thank you! My immune system will go right back up. Now it's down.

http://nachodonut.wordpress.com/2010...es-up-in-here/
    Now we know your weaknesess JAJA.

Reese's pieces (candy in a crunchy shell)

Hey guys,

This is the current situation.

My best client, that I adore, brought me reese's pieces from the US. I ran out!! They are my drug!! I am dying without them! Imagine an alcoholic without alcohol!! A drug addict without drugs!! Ok ok, I am exaggerating a little. LOL!!

ANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYWAY, can anyone bring me a few bags?? Pleassssssssssssssssssssse. In exchange a free half hour.

I like the candy shell ones, here is the link! Thank you! My immune system will go right back up. Now it's down.

http://nachodonut.wordpress.com/2010...es-up-in-here/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cat.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations