Thread: Aurora is Maria

+ Submit Report
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Aurora
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingu  [View Original Post]
    Hi Auora!

I'm trying to send you a PM but it says your inbox is full. Send me a PM when you can.

Thanks!
    Hi sweety,

I just erased a few mails, let s try again!

Huge kiss.

Maria.

Hi Auora!

I'm trying to send you a PM but it says your inbox is full. Send me a PM when you can.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora  [View Original Post]
    Have a great week guys! Life is short and should be lived as best as it can!

Huge kiss.

Great week

Have a great week guys! Life is short and should be lived as best as it can!

Huge kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevins  [View Original Post]
    she can be fun
    I got your message baby! See you later!

Maria.

take a shot

she can be fun
    Last edited by Kevins; 06-03-14 at 07:58. Reason: meant to send pm

Availability

Hello everyone,

This week, at this moment, I have a wide open schedule.

Kisses.

Great weekend

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Kisses.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevins  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday had a very relaxing interlude with Aurora / Maria.

Great petite body along with a very girl next door look.

She is a nonsmoker, nondrinker, nodrugs (Just like me yeah right haha).

Only drinks Pepsi LOL. I think the only thing she seemed to go nuts over was a can of whipped cream. Speaks perfect english...nice company, very flexible and nice oral skills willing to try what ever you want...she seems to want to truly please. Her friendly personality helps her project the GFE (which I prefer) rather than the pro wham bam thank you man which is the norm.
    Awwwwwwwww, that is so sweet of you Kevins! Please, can I have some more whip cream next time haha. I had a great time with you also, thank you for everything!

Interestin Alternative

Yesterday had a very relaxing interlude with Aurora / Maria.

Great petite body along with a very girl next door look.

She is a nonsmoker, nondrinker, nodrugs (Just like me yeah right haha).

Only drinks Pepsi LOL. I think the only thing she seemed to go nuts over was a can of whipped cream. Speaks perfect english...nice company, very flexible and nice oral skills willing to try what ever you want...she seems to want to truly please. Her friendly personality helps her project the GFE (which I prefer) rather than the pro wham bam thank you man which is the norm.

loving my job!

Well,

I have just been having such a wonderful time with my clients. They are all so highly educated and complete gentlemen.

I really want to thank all of you on this site for being so sweet. I can't get enough of you guys! Excellent dinners, chats, laughing my head off and then a wonderful time in bed.

Big kiss to all of you and thanks for spicing up my life! Who wants to get married and stuck with one guy when you can have them all.

Maria.

Good afternoon

I hope you all have a great afternoon even if it s cold! Bundle up!

Kisses.

12. 05-17-14 04:28

Good week

Wishing everyone a start of a great week! Yes, I know it s Mon., but let s be happy anyway!

XOXOXOXO.

Maria.

Mails

Hello everyone!

I m sorry if I take a day to answer mails. I am not on the internet a lot today because it is my birthday and last night the site was down for a few hours. I will be back later!

Good evening!

Maria.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung  [View Original Post]
    Maria has a virtue not very common amongst working girls. Or even the female specie in general. She is absolutely punctual. For those looking for the girlfriend experience she is amongst the best. Plus her command of English makes for a very pleasant evening.
    Thank you Aqualung for everything you wrote, I m glad you had a good time. I had an excellent evening also. I m happy we met up.

Huge kiss.

16. 05-06-14 13:51

Maria has a virtue not very common amongst working girls. Or even the female specie in general. She is absolutely punctual. For those looking for the girlfriend experience she is amongst the best. Plus her command of English makes for a very pleasant evening.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aqualung For This Post:

Posting Limitations