Thread: Aurora is Maria

+ Submit Report
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21
This blog is moderated by Aurora

Happy long weekend

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy long weekend.

Kiss.

2. 05-01-14 17:03

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy2  [View Original Post]
    I met Maria last month and would highly recommend her, especially for anyone who doesn't speak.

Spanish. She would be a great dinner companion or tour guide. She was very professional, showed up on time, and answered my messages and phone calls right away. Her description above is accurate. She is a hot little spinner with big boobs and a great ass. Very flexible, great BBBJ, not a clock watcher, and a GFE EXPERIENCE.
    Thank you Cowboy2, that is very sweet of you! I had a wonderful tiime! You sure know how to treat a girl!

Maria.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

I am trying to start my own thread, so here it goes!! I will repeat some of the info that I wrote before. My name is Maria and I got on the board two weeks ago. I recently started this job. I was born in Los Angeles, raised in Colorado and moved around a lot. I also lived in Colombia for three years, wonderful experience. I have been living in Bs As for quite some time now.

I am an english teacher and I am finishing my studies for medical rep. I am petit (5 feet), blond. Light brown eyes, 48 kg, ex gymnast (this makes me very flexible! I am completely bilingual, I learned spanish as a second language. I can also translate from one language to another or be an interpreter. I love animals (completely obsessed), I rescue homeless dogs from the streets and then give them up for adoption.

My experiences so far with my clients have been wonderful. They have all been very sweet and I had a wonderful time. We normally go out for lunch or dinner first to get to know each other and then we can have a great time somewhere else!!

Just for all of you to know, I got into this business do to my economical situation, teaching is not enough to pay my bills. I must say, I am enjoying meeting different kinds of people, it opens a gateway in life. I never really got along with women anyway, haha. I just wanted to write a bit about myself, if anyone wants to know more send me a message!

As I have a familiy, I do not post pics but do send them privately. Rates and schedules are also sent through a pm.

Bye bye for now, a big kiss to everyone.
    I met Maria last month and would highly recommend her, especially for anyone who doesn't speak Spanish. She would be a great dinner companion or tour guide. She was very professional, showed up on time, and answered my messages and phone calls right away. Her description above is accurate. She is a hot little spinner with big boobs and a great ass. Very flexible, great BBBJ, not a clock watcher, and a GFE EXPERIENCE.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy2 For This Post:

Aurora is Maria

Hello everyone,

I am trying to start my own thread, so here it goes!! I will repeat some of the info that I wrote before. My name is Maria and I got on the board two weeks ago. I recently started this job. I was born in Los Angeles, raised in Colorado and moved around a lot. I also lived in Colombia for three years, wonderful experience. I have been living in Bs As for quite some time now.

I am an english teacher and I am finishing my studies for medical rep. I am petit (5 feet), blond. Light brown eyes, 48 kg, ex gymnast (this makes me very flexible! I am completely bilingual, I learned spanish as a second language. I can also translate from one language to another or be an interpreter. I love animals (completely obsessed), I rescue homeless dogs from the streets and then give them up for adoption.

My experiences so far with my clients have been wonderful. They have all been very sweet and I had a wonderful time. We normally go out for lunch or dinner first to get to know each other and then we can have a great time somewhere else!!

Just for all of you to know, I got into this business do to my economical situation, teaching is not enough to pay my bills. I must say, I am enjoying meeting different kinds of people, it opens a gateway in life. I never really got along with women anyway, haha. I just wanted to write a bit about myself, if anyone wants to know more send me a message!

As I have a familiy, I do not post pics but do send them privately. Rates and schedules are also sent through a pm.

Bye bye for now, a big kiss to everyone.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aurora For This Post:

Posting Limitations