Thread: Aurora is Maria

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Aurora
    Thank you very much cupcake. I will try .

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora  [View Original Post]
    Boys,

Anyone know how to unlock an iphone 4 from at@t ?

Would appreciate the help.

Thanks.

Have a great weekend.
    http://techland.time.com/2012/04/11/...-5-easy-steps/

Question

Boys,

Anyone know how to unlock an iphone 4 from at@t ?

Would appreciate the help.

Thanks.

Have a great weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora  [View Original Post]
    Hi sugar, I posted some pics. If you want more and want to see my face send me an email and I will be glad to send more .

loveisaurora@gmail.com

Kisses.
    I am waiting baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacknbox  [View Original Post]
    Hoping to see the photos of the rack and ass soon!
    Hi sugar, I posted some pics. If you want more and want to see my face send me an email and I will be glad to send more .

loveisaurora@gmail.com

Kisses.

Pics

Hi boys,

Here go some pics .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015-10-23 11.38.32.jpg‎   2015-10-23 11.37.46.jpg‎   2015-10-23 11.36.00.jpg‎  

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurora For This Post:

Hoping to see the photos of the rack and ass soon!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jacknbox For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Labrador  [View Original Post]
    Hey Maria .. Thanks for a great evening ..sorry we could not spend more time together .. But you should have a few photos that you can post here :-).

Maria has an amazing body, petite, great ass..I mean great, and a rack that is spectacular ..and given she was a gymnast in a former time, she is very very flexible.

I don't think her current photos do her justice .. .so hopefully she will post a few new one's ;-)..

For those new to the board, Maria's speaks both English and Spanish .. Both very well .. She is always on time .. And does not watch the clock ..ever .. And she is like the energizer bunny in bed..

If you get a chance I would highly recommend you give her a try .. You will not be disappointed .. Oh she also has a sweet tooth and may have special requests for candy if you are coming from the states .. She can give you the details ..

Thanks again Maria and well see you when I return..

Labrador.
    Thank you sugar for all your words. I would have also loved to spend more time with you. I love your smile, your always happy and about. Always a pleasure to be around you.

Thank you for the pics, I will upload them soon .

P.S.

Don t forget the candy, lol.

Hope to see you again very soon.

Kisses.

Kodak Moment

Hey Maria .. Thanks for a great evening ..sorry we could not spend more time together .. But you should have a few photos that you can post here :-).

Maria has an amazing body, petite, great ass..I mean great, and a rack that is spectacular ..and given she was a gymnast in a former time, she is very very flexible.

I don't think her current photos do her justice .. .so hopefully she will post a few new one's ;-)..

For those new to the board, Maria's speaks both English and Spanish .. Both very well .. She is always on time .. And does not watch the clock ..ever .. And she is like the energizer bunny in bed..

If you get a chance I would highly recommend you give her a try .. You will not be disappointed .. Oh she also has a sweet tooth and may have special requests for candy if you are coming from the states .. She can give you the details ..

Thanks again Maria and well see you when I return..

Labrador.

Good afternoon

Hi boys,

Have a great weekend .

Hi Boys

It s a long weekend. If anyway needs some company, I will be in town. Thinking of a nice bubble bath, lol.

Kisses.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20151002-WA0115.jpg‎  

Contact

Boys, sorry if the inbox is full. It is easier if you email me. At times I do not receive the msg from AP, I am so sorry.

Email loveisaurora@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Remis / apt.

Hi boys,

Remis:

I just wanted to let all of you know, that if you need a remis to or from Ezeiza, just ask. I know a remis driver that is very reliable, I have known him for years.

He has his own car, always punctual, I havent had a complaint from anyone yet. Any issues you can call me. He speaks no english so I do all the arrangements. If for any reason anyone has a question while with him, call me up, I will take care of it. I get no cut from this, I am just helping out. He charges 400 pesos everything included.

Apt.:

If anyone is looking for an apt. At a good price, I can also arrange it and do the homework myself. I can get you a nice place at an argentine price, pesos, not dollars.

And not charged like a foreigner. What I do is call up myself and give my name instead, when you arrive I go with you to sign the contract. You tell me where you want to stay and I will give variety. My fee is a commision that you offer me, I get nothing from anyone else. I f you are interest just let me know.

Translations:

Don t forget that if you need help with spanish I can help, I speak it fluently, a gift that I was granted after living here so many years, lol.

Have a great week boys.

Contact me via email.

loveisaurora@gmail.com

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurora For This Post:

Link

Hi boys,

I thought that this link might interest some of you.

http://www.whatargentina.com/argentina-nightlife.html

Hugs.

18. 08-20-15 01:45

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin67  [View Original Post]
    I'll be back in November my sweet lady.

Besos.
    Thats a long way away, .

Posting Limitations