Thread: Aurora is Maria

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Aurora
    Quote Originally Posted by Labrador  [View Original Post]
    Well from my experiences with you .. I have a slightly different view :-) .. This better describes you ..

"An aurora is a natural light display in the sky (from the Latin word aurora, "sunrise" or the Roman goddess of dawn), predominantly seen in the high latitude (Arctic and Antarctic) regions. Auroras are caused by charged particles, mainly electrons and protons, entering the atmosphere from above causing ionization and excitation of atmospheric constituents, and consequent optical emissions. Incident protons can also produce emissions as hydrogen atoms after gaining an electron from the atmosphere.".

There are pieces of this that capture the essence .. ""sunrise" or the Roman goddess of dawn" I have been with you in the morning .. And the sun was rising for sure ;-) .. And of course .."Auroras are caused by charged particles" .. That is a fact .. And .."causing ionization and excitation of atmospheric constituents" there was "excitation" for sure you can use your imagination for "atmospheric constituents" .. With .." consequent optical emissions" .. Again use your imagination ..

I think there are different views as to why you chose the name " Aurora " ..

Be well ..

Labrador.
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Thank you for that, soooooooooooooooooooo sweet!

That is one of the most sweetest things anyone has told me. I think you deserve extra kisses. And another fun overnight .

Hurry back!

XOXOXOXO.

Aurora ..

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora  [View Original Post]
    Hi boys,

Many of you were wondering why I had chosen the name Aurora, here is why...

Have a great weekend.

Hugs.
    Well from my experiences with you .. I have a slightly different view :-) .. This better describes you ..

"An aurora is a natural light display in the sky (from the Latin word aurora, "sunrise" or the Roman goddess of dawn), predominantly seen in the high latitude (Arctic and Antarctic) regions. Auroras are caused by charged particles, mainly electrons and protons, entering the atmosphere from above causing ionization and excitation of atmospheric constituents, and consequent optical emissions. Incident protons can also produce emissions as hydrogen atoms after gaining an electron from the atmosphere.".

There are pieces of this that capture the essence .. ""sunrise" or the Roman goddess of dawn" I have been with you in the morning .. And the sun was rising for sure ;-) .. And of course .."Auroras are caused by charged particles" .. That is a fact .. And .."causing ionization and excitation of atmospheric constituents" there was "excitation" for sure you can use your imagination for "atmospheric constituents" .. With .." consequent optical emissions" .. Again use your imagination ..

I think there are different views as to why you chose the name " Aurora " ..

Be well ..

Labrador.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Labrador For This Post:

Aurora

Hi boys,

Many of you were wondering why I had chosen the name Aurora, here is why...

Have a great weekend.

Hugs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aurora-disney-princess.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Leondooo  [View Original Post]
    Hi Maria,

I tried calling you and e-mailing you last night but no luck.

Could you kindly reply to my e-mail that I've sent to loveisaurora?

Thanks!

Leo.
    Hi pumpkin,

I did reply the email, are you sure it is not in spam? I m sorry that you didn t recieve it.

I recieved no call, are you sure you have my number right? Try whatsapp if you can. Remember to add the country code.

Sorry again,

We will get in touch .

Just in case here is my mail again loveisaurora@gmail.com.

Hugs.

Call

Poor grandmother! Please tell me what she said next, lol..
    Hi Maria,

I tried calling you and e-mailing you last night but no luck.

Could you kindly reply to my e-mail that I've sent to loveisaurora?

Thanks!

Leo.

Too Funnyand Mean

We were all in a Mini Van and it must have been really funny and tense !

Saint of an Italian - Argentine Grand Mother !

Had 4 perfect children so I guess she had sex 4 times !

TL.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Years ago my American Aunt , married to my Mother's Brother , was talking about "Oral Sex" and my poor Innocent Argentine Grandmother asked if that was when couples talked about it .

My American Aunt explained what it really was and my Poor Grandmother said my Son would never do that !

That's when my Aunt said that he not only did it but that he did it Well !

I was about 9 years old.

TL.

Oral Sex

Hi boys,

I had to share this, it is too funny.

Enjoy, lol.

Hugs.

http://www.ronniearias.com/nacio-de-...aaa_51522.html
    Years ago my American Aunt , married to my Mother's Brother , was talking about "Oral Sex" and my poor Innocent Argentine Grandmother asked if that was when couples talked about it .

My American Aunt explained what it really was and my Poor Grandmother said my Son would never do that !

That's when my Aunt said that he not only did it but that he did it Well !

I was about 9 years old.

TL.

Oral sex classes

Hi boys,

I had to share this, it is too funny.

Enjoy, lol.

Hugs.

http://www.ronniearias.com/nacio-de-...aaa_51522.html

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurora For This Post:

12. 03-16-15 17:27

Iphone

Boys!

It s working! Yeah! I want to thank someone from AP who helped me out, doesn t matter who, you know, thank you soooo much!

I guess I owe everyone a bunny suit strip. Jackson let me know.

Thanks everyone for the messages and explanations, it was a big help.

Have a great week boys!

Hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Namoi  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the great time last night Maria. Even when TL called ya during dinner (I. E. The "Cock Block") LOL. Glad I got to meet the infamous TL and watch him in his element as he called out all the Working Girls hanging outside the "X". He had everyone laughing especially when the Tranny's walked by.

But the best time was the "Easter Egg" hunt in my room, you found all four bags of candy. Next time I'm hiding one in the closet!
    Yes pumpkin! TL is a trip! LOL.

I had a great time at dinner, egg hunt and that beautiful bubble bath! You are a lot of fun! Thank you for the great time, I will be waiting for the candy in the closet next time, LOL.

Hugs.

"Cock Block" by TL?

Thanks for the great time last night Maria. Even when TL called ya during dinner (I. E. The "Cock Block") LOL. Glad I got to meet the infamous TL and watch him in his element as he called out all the Working Girls hanging outside the "X". He had everyone laughing especially when the Tranny's walked by.

But the best time was the "Easter Egg" hunt in my room, you found all four bags of candy. Next time I'm hiding one in the closet!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Namoi For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolindragon  [View Original Post]
    Hi Maria seems your inbox is full and not accepting PM. I was trying to reach you.
    Hi sweety,

I am so sorry! Could you email me at loveisaurora@gmail.com ?

Thank you so much! I will also erase msg.

Hugs and thanks for contacting me.

Hi Maria seems your inbox is full and not accepting PM. I was trying to reach you.

I am trying to get it to work. I will let everyone know if I do and we can celebrate with a strip party, LOL. I swear, if that damn phone starts working I will dance at Jacksons dressed up as a bunny. I am not joking, I keep my promises.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyGo  [View Original Post]
    All Verizon iPhone 5's are sold unlocked and are GSM capable so that's not the issue. However, iPhones & iPads have an anti-theft feature that the previous owner has to disable before selling the unit. If they don't disable it, you need the Apple ID and password for the previous owner to be able to use it. If it's asking for an Apple ID / iCloud ID / password, that's the problem. Unfortunately, if that's it, you are pretty much out of luck as I've never seen anybody claim to have defeated it. Anti-theft locked units are only good for parts.

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations