This blog is moderated by Big Boss Man

Link to a Club Mix. Several of these songs are on the Hook playlist

What is scary is that I am starting to enjoy some of this stuff. I guess I am reliving my second childhood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3EVzixU4OU

Sometime Cheap Does Not Make It

I bought two are Kelly albums today. Black Panties and Chocolate Factory. The problem is I have the original Ipod Classic and I did not bring the right cord to download it off the computer. I can play it off the computer but I have a portable sound system I use with the IPod. Are Kelly self-proclaims more babies have been made to his music in the last two decades not that I want children. Has are Kelly surpassed Stevie Wonder's Talking Book from my generation.

They like reggaeton too. I don't mind it, but it's certainly not my favorite. Some enjoy house or trance, which I like better. When a hot chica is up for it, Van Halen's "Panama" is a great striptease song. There's so much music out there.

You might just try loading up your player with all sorts of stuff. Then ask her some names she likes, or at least what style she is in the mood for. If you can't find a mutually agreeable name, you should have better luck finding a mutually agreeable style. And often they'll just go along with what you like.

BTW, last year I bought a new mongering accessory that I highly recommend: Kinivo ZX100 Mini Portable Speaker with Rechargeable Battery and Enhanced Bass Resonator. You just plug it to your player and turn it on. It even has some bass. Very good sound, small and portable. Great reviews on Amazon and just 20 bucks. Here's a review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhnfneQIvXI.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    I am trying to find five albums to purchase that chicas may enjoy while screwing to put on my Ipod. Hopefully this will enhance my enjoyment. I have some old school R&B like Al Green, Stevie Wonder, Aretha Franklin and the Spinners but the Buenos Aires chicas are not familiar with these songs. I was thinking of buying some R. Kelly or Beyonce' or something. Any ideas out there?
    BBM. It would make no difference. 90%, if not more, of working girls just listen to cumbia. At the best they may respond to some of the more popular Argentine bands. Put some cotton wool in your ears and play some cumbia villera and the chica will be jumping up and down on your dick as if demented. You might get a few in a romantic mood with a song or two by Ricardo Arjona or similar but on the other hand your choice chica for the evening might hate him.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aqualung For This Post:

No trqction

Guys, I have had far worse ideas in my life. I have been humming "Hey Nineteen" all day.

Way back when.

In Sixty-seven.

I was the dandy.

Of Gamma Chi.

Sweet things from Boston.

So young and willing.

Moved down to Scarsdale.

Where the hell am I.

Hey Nineteen.

No we can't dance together.

No we can't talk at all.

Please take me along.

When you slide on down.

Hey Nineteen.

That's 'Retha Franklin.

She don't remember.

The Queen of Soul.

It's hard times befallen.

The sole survivors.

She thinks I'm crazy.

But I'm just growing old.

Hey Nineteen.

No we got nothing in common.

No we can't talk at all.

Please take me along.

When you slide on down.

The Cuervo Gold.

The fine Colombian.

Make tonight a wonderful thing.

No we can't dance together.

No we can't talk at all.

Recommendations for Modern Rhythm and Blues?

I am trying to find five albums to purchase that chicas may enjoy while screwing to put on my Ipod. Hopefully this will enhance my enjoyment. I have some old school R&B like Al Green, Stevie Wonder, Aretha Franklin and the Spinners but the Buenos Aires chicas are not familiar with these songs. I was thinking of buying some R. Kelly or Beyonce' or something. Any ideas out there?
    Last edited by Big Boss Man; 05-04-14 at 22:26. Reason: Override spellchecker to write R. Kelly

Posting Limitations