Thread: Black Chica's

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Turtle28
    Political Commentary deleted by Admin
    This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines prohibiting political commentary except in the designated political threads which are identified in the thread title as having been established for political discussions.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thank You!

Jackson

First, from the thread title (given that 1) there is a rather well-known boliche named "Black" which is known to have some top-shelf talent and 2) Argentina makes South Boston and Charlestown look fully integrated, colorblind communities), I had a feeling this would be about expensive chica's from the aforementioned Recoleta club. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtle28  [View Original Post]
    Guy's need some help here, for the last five years or so since I divorced, I've had this thing for the women of BA. I've travelled here about ten times, stayed in AP house and learnt a bit of spanish.

I now have this thing for Black girls. I live in a country that doesn't have many though we do have latinas.
    Where do you live (not looking for specifics)?

Quote Originally Posted by =
    Does anyone have any suggestions on where to go to find Black Women, where its relatively hassle free, plenty of part times / full timers and please don't say Brazil / Jamaica.

Be keen to hear of any one else experiences.

Turtle.
    I second what Tres said. However, if you are looking for dark meat (so to speak) and in Bs As, I have found some, while not specifically seeking it, at Hook and Ness. I occasionally have seen dark women at Newport.

Guy's need some help here, for the last five years or so since I divorced, I've had this thing for the women of BA. I've travelled here about ten times, stayed in AP house and learnt a bit of spanish.

I now have this thing for Black girls. I live in a country that doesn't have many though we do have latinas.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to go to find Black Women, where its relatively hassle free, plenty of part times / full timers and please don't say Brazil / Jamaica.

Turtle.
    LOL! Argentina is lleno with dominicanas. The only problem is only about 10% of them are "hot".

Turtle.
    Cartegena (Colombia) is your "mecca" for Black girls.

Black Girls

Turtle.
    Outside of Brazil, I do not know what to tell you other than look at the history of South America. The Spanish had a different attitude toward blacks than the British or Portuguese. As a result, there are few black women in South America. If you want a good selection of black girls, I suggest that you go to South Florida or Atlanta. If you want to stay in a Spanish speaking country, I suggest the Dominican Republic.

Tres3.

Black Chica's

Turtle.