This blog is moderated by Gato Chaser

Chica Time!

Quote Originally Posted by GatoChaser  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys!

Nice to be able to make a trip this year. As some of you might know my dad passed away last year so I am here to pay respects to him and do some well deserved mongering.

I am in BA for about 12 more days with my brother, but we have seen the scene changed quite a bit, as some of our regular hangs have closed out and we are looking for safe options as I heard there was a lot of prosecution in the past year.

I know Tejano is a good source, but we rented a small condo and we are looking for reliable in-call or nice privados, not really into the bar pickup-fine bargaining.

Hopefully this year I will be able to join you guys on a poker night w / food and Argie meat.

GC.
    Welcome Back GC!

Send me a pm and I will make sure you Boys have a great time without having to go to the bars.

Unfortunately my Doc will not allow me to travel to BA!

Have Fun!

TL.

Back in BA. But scene has changed lately

Hello guys!

Nice to be able to make a trip this year. As some of you might know my dad passed away last year so I am here to pay respects to him and do some well deserved mongering.

I am in BA for about 12 more days with my brother, but we have seen the scene changed quite a bit, as some of our regular hangs have closed out and we are looking for safe options as I heard there was a lot of prosecution in the past year.

I know Tejano is a good source, but we rented a small condo and we are looking for reliable in-call or nice privados, not really into the bar pickup-fine bargaining.

Hopefully this year I will be able to join you guys on a poker night w / food and Argie meat.

GC.