Thread: 818 Corrientes #409

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Omegaman

818 Corrientes #409

The other day while waiting to meet one of Gysells girls at the Hotel Las Naciones I discovered that on the fourth floor there are two privados rooms 409 and 410. The girls in room 409 all appeared young and cute. One girl Amber was very flirtatious and told me to come back and see her. So today I did. She has a little spinner body that I like.

I go into the room (a one room apt), when one of the girls has a client all the other girls leave and either go to the lobby or the stairwell. As I'm sitting in the bedroom Amber and another girl come into the room wearing sexy lingerie and ask if I want a three some, price 800 peso. I am sure I could have talked them down more. At my age two girls is tough, and the ones I've had have not been all that great. But, I always try to do one three some per trip, so I agree.

It started well BBBJ from both girls. The girls did nothing to each other and changed condoms every time you switched girls. The other girl (not Amber) was uncomfortable, not sure how new she is. She left the room for 5 minutes then returned. Amber got angry that I did not climax in the first five minutes and keep basically kept asking if I was done yet and to hurry up. It takes me a while to finish. When I was done she told me I owed 200 more pesos because I went over the 40 minutes. I am fairly certain we agreed on an hour. I told her no, and that I did not go over 40 minutes anyway (I have gotten into the habit of setting my stopwatch for just such occasions) I start it when we are both naked on the bed. She apologized and said I was right.

Would not recommend or repeat.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omegaman For This Post:

Posting Limitations