This blog is moderated by Shawman
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    I would agree with you, however I'm wondering if you feel the same about this. I think the most important thing is having a context for the conversation. I think it's really tough to just "pick up" chicks here, but if you have a context with them to begin a conversation, they are more likely to want to spend time than chicks in the states, but picking them up cold is tougher.

Just wondering your thoughts.
    For the most part I agree with you. You need to get something going to see if there is a interest or a chemistry. Most will be interested as soon as they realize you are a foreigner and then only if they can communicate at some level (sign language? . Those are the chicks who just want to get it on. Maybe not right that minute, but a exchange of numbers and a arrangement for a drink later on that day or tomorrow. If they are working, its faster and more to the point. How much? How long? Vamos!

Context

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    In my experience a large percentage of woman in this country will go out with you whether they are "Working girls" or not. It depends on their mood and whether they find you attractive. Some do not even want money but just a quickie. It is a whole different mentality then what you are used to. Here the woman are as bad if not worse then the men when it comes to playing around.
    I would agree with you, however I'm wondering if you feel the same about this. I think the most important thing is having a context for the conversation. I think it's really tough to just "pick up" chicks here, but if you have a context with them to begin a conversation, they are more likely to want to spend time than chicks in the states, but picking them up cold is tougher.

Just wondering your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawman  [View Original Post]
    I know that a certain apartment that has operations running out of it. Hell, you can hear the thows of passion coming from the doorways as you walk down the halls. Its kinda funny actually. I wonder if anybody stays there as a regular guest. I would almost feel bad if anyone did. But I see girls walking in and out. I had an actual cutie giving me the eye as I walked out the last time I was there. I was tempted to holler at her, but I didn't. I wonder what would have happened if I did. I'll probably remember that feeling as much as anything else I have seen this trip.

If she was a working girl but didn't have any appointments, would I have been able to head up with her? You know, they have a coffee area at the ground floor. They should use that as a place for guys to standby and maybe girls with nothing better to do could hit that area too.

The reason I bring this up, is that what if you see a girl you really like just walking around there? There is no way to tell if she is working or not, but half the girls there actually are, so you wouldn't be out of line to try if you are subtle enough about it. But as it stands right now, you can't get her name, and you will never be able to find her to at least be able to set up an appointment for yourself through customary methods. It sucks. Especially if all you know about is the one you go to see, and you are not really all that crazy about her.

What are yalls thoughts on this? Has this ever happened to anybody else? Are all the chicas there with appointments already or is it cool to go "cold mongering"? Is there a way to tell which doors serve as a general reception to the girls who are operating, in case that is what you want to do?
    In my experience a large percentage of woman in this country will go out with you whether they are "Working girls" or not. It depends on their mood and whether they find you attractive. Some do not even want money but just a quickie. It is a whole different mentality then what you are used to. Here the woman are as bad if not worse then the men when it comes to playing around.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

99% of the time

Quote Originally Posted by Shawman  [View Original Post]
    There is no way to tell if she is working or not,...
    If they are on the street, and they smile and maintain eye contact for more than a few seconds, it's 99% they are working. No question.

The concept of "cold mongering"

I know that a certain apartment that has operations running out of it. Hell, you can hear the thows of passion coming from the doorways as you walk down the halls. Its kinda funny actually. I wonder if anybody stays there as a regular guest. I would almost feel bad if anyone did. But I see girls walking in and out. I had an actual cutie giving me the eye as I walked out the last time I was there. I was tempted to holler at her, but I didn't. I wonder what would have happened if I did. I'll probably remember that feeling as much as anything else I have seen this trip.

If she was a working girl but didn't have any appointments, would I have been able to head up with her? You know, they have a coffee area at the ground floor. They should use that as a place for guys to standby and maybe girls with nothing better to do could hit that area too.

The reason I bring this up, is that what if you see a girl you really like just walking around there? There is no way to tell if she is working or not, but half the girls there actually are, so you wouldn't be out of line to try if you are subtle enough about it. But as it stands right now, you can't get her name, and you will never be able to find her to at least be able to set up an appointment for yourself through customary methods. It sucks. Especially if all you know about is the one you go to see, and you are not really all that crazy about her.

What are yalls thoughts on this? Has this ever happened to anybody else? Are all the chicas there with appointments already or is it cool to go "cold mongering"? Is there a way to tell which doors serve as a general reception to the girls who are operating, in case that is what you want to do?

Posting Limitations