Thread: Is the party over?

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Stranger

Mostly Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger  [View Original Post]
    As I posted on the NP tread most clubs I go to have declined lately. Not being a privado guy I can't say from my own experiences but from what I have read they also get raided left right and center, and there is a powerful pressure group that are trying its best to close them.

Prices for girls have also started to get ridiculous disengaged from the real economy. When a girl want the same for sucking your dick as a doctor make in a weekend shift running the main hospital in town something is wrong!

Also the attitude has changed. The sweet girl that needed an income and liked sex and did tricks from time to time is all but extinct.

Hardcore hookers are plentiful, but hey so they are in more or less any other place on earth, and probably cheaper too.

All this has gotten me to the conclusion that the time for BA as a serious mongering destination is over. There are so many other places with cheaper, sweeter and less pro pussy, on all continents.

I still like BA, but for mongering not anymore. If it were like this when I started to come here a few years ago I probably would have traveled on. That's what I did in Uruguay, after 3 weeks I left and did not come back.

Even me, a hardcore BA addictive has been playing with the thought of relocating to Brazil. My main objection is that my Spanish is come to the level that I can stop being treated as the stupid tourist all places. I don't feel like starting back on zero learning Portuguese. But that is probably my main objection. Had Brazil been a Spanish speaking country I probably would have given it a second shot.

I really liked the clubs in Sau Paulo, lots of hot girls, and they where a lot sweeter in attitude than in BA. I got a girl that was hot and seriously interested in being my GF, first night in town! Actually had contact with her for 3 years after, she only hooked for a short while. All the other girls I meet where also really cool girls and several wanted to link up for long term.

I found the whole experience of trying to get a steady GF in Argentina quite frustrating. And I have spent a ridicules amount of time, money and effort on this; probably more than most guys on this forum, jeje, trust me! And I know plenty of other that have gone in the same trap, although not on my level.

While in most countries a poor girl would like the opportunely to increase her standard of living and prospects for future by seeing a well off foreigner, that is not a biggie here.

The girls from the provicia / Villa sure will take you for a ride and play you alone, often for a long time. But there is ALWAYS a local boyfriend in the background!

At the end of the day most of the girls want to live in the shitty neighborhoods they are born, and link up with a succession of loser boyfriends that gets them pregnant and beat them silly. Sad but true.

I remember last summer DaddyRulez and me was walking in the parks and by the waterfront after Porte Madero many days. There where hundreds of hundreds of incredible hot girls all walking with some looser that never worked a day in their life. And a few years ago when I used to go to regular discos 6 days a week (I took Mondays off, jeje), it never stopped to amaze me seeing all the hot club girls with they douschbag boyfriends.

And like it is said you can take the trash out of the trailer but you can't take the trailer out of the trash. Here it is you can take the puta out of the villa, but you can never take the villa out of the puta!

So to sum it up:

-Shitty clubs.

-Unsafe brothel environment.

-Expensive.

-Girls that will take advantage of you.

So I think the party in BA is over.

Stranger.
    Yes, you may be right in most of the things that you say but there are many ways to avoid being treated like the easy target tourist in BA.

If you make an effort you can beat them at their own game.

The main problem with Brazil is that more than half of the cases of AIDS in South America are in Brazil so that won't work for me.

Just rather work the system in Argentina, put up with the assholes, avoid the fake girls and just date Paraguayans when necessary.

You can still have a great time in BA if you know where to go and what to do or not to do.

I know that you know how to have a good time.

Some guys just expect too much.

I hope you will keep coming back to BA.

At least occasionally.

TL coming home soon!

Mendoza is ultra boring!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Anybody want all the 200 peso girls you can fuck?

Just remember that most Privado girls get about 40 to 45 percent of the take.

Find yourself a nice 300 peso Chica, if you can.

Take care of her and offer her a Finder's Fee for every 200 to 250 peso Chica that she can introduce to you that you eventually cut a deal with.

The girls will come out of the woodwork, they won't be case hardened pros and they will be girls that will honestly appreciate you and your money.

They may not be poster girls but many will surprise you or be diamonds in the rough.

Part timers, fresh off the banana boat, first timers!

Yeah Baby!

TL.

The Party is just beginning if you know where to find it .
    Finally some one comes up with a plan! I've been doing this for years. But it doesn't always work. I remember a few years ago I was in a boliche that charged 220 for the hour. So after I spent a hour with this hottie I asked her how much would it be to see her outside the boliche. She promptly says 300 pesos. So its 220 p in the boliche for a hour and outside its 300 p PLUS the hotel. It works some times, but not all the times!

200 Peso Girls

Anybody want all the 200 peso girls you can fuck?

Just remember that most Privado girls get about 40 to 45 percent of the take.

Find yourself a nice 300 peso Chica, if you can.

Take care of her and offer her a Finder's Fee for every 200 to 250 peso Chica that she can introduce to you that you eventually cut a deal with.

The girls will come out of the woodwork, they won't be case hardened pros and they will be girls that will honestly appreciate you and your money.

They may not be poster girls but many will surprise you or be diamonds in the rough.

Part timers, fresh off the banana boat, first timers!

Yeah Baby!

TL.

The Party is just beginning if you know where to find it .

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Barby's

Quote Originally Posted by Member#3320  [View Original Post]
    I still go there once every 1-2 months and rarely ever got a bad service or a bad deal. Been going there for 2 years now and maybe 2-3% times had a below average experience there and rest of it has all been average, above average or excellent (mostly excellent).

For reasons best to known to them, some mongers here ridicule other mongers who go to Barby's. I am not sure, what's the joke here? I am NOT AT ALL ashamed of going there and admitting it. To hell with mongers, who find it funny.

A month or so ago:- a monger whom I have known for some years and really liked him a lot. However, sitting in US, somehow. He got the information from someone that I was at barby's that particular day. He had the audacity to send me a really scathing and spiteful whatsapp message ridiculing my ability to monger in BA --Just because I had been to Barbys!! What the f*&k!! I sent him a equally scathing message and since then we stopped exchanging messages.

But the bottom line is. What's so funny about it? I fail to understand!

And what is so "MACHO" in going and picking up a hooker in a nighclub OR having the so called "Black book" with telephone numbers of hookers ? Self. Been mongering in South America since the late 80's in the pre-internet culture when south america was a hidden gem. Have done it all! Mongering in boliches, nighclubs, street walkers, Black book hookers, privados etc.

Also, the fact that I live permanently here in a awesome building. Have regular girl friend ( not a ex hooker! ) / female friends who frequently come to my deptt for get togethers / parties. All my neighbors know me very well and even drop in my deptt for a cup of coffee at times. The building guards know me well. For me, its just perfect to go to Barby's and do my 'deed' in a discreet manner. I have stopped enjoying inviting unknown chicas to my department. Of course, their are people who will not care for their reputation especially here in Argentina or if one has no social life here other than meetng other mongers. But I do have a awesome social life here and I equally enjoy mongering or going to a good privado like Barby's.
    Sounds like your living the dream to me!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Latinalover For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Barby's is one of the few places where you pays your money and you gets your hour. If you want to spend that fucking, or getting a massage, or doing a half and half, it's the same price. Last time I went (over a year ago) I paid 400 P, got a nice 30 minute massage, followed by a nice 25 minute banging.
    I still go there once every 1-2 months and rarely ever got a bad service or a bad deal. Been going there for 2 years now and maybe 2-3% times had a below average experience there and rest of it has all been average, above average or excellent (mostly excellent).

For reasons best to known to them, some mongers here ridicule other mongers who go to Barby's. I am not sure, what's the joke here? I am NOT AT ALL ashamed of going there and admitting it. To hell with mongers, who find it funny.

A month or so ago:- a monger whom I have known for some years and really liked him a lot. However, sitting in US, somehow. He got the information from someone that I was at barby's that particular day. He had the audacity to send me a really scathing and spiteful whatsapp message ridiculing my ability to monger in BA --Just because I had been to Barbys!! What the f*&k!! I sent him a equally scathing message and since then we stopped exchanging messages.

But the bottom line is. What's so funny about it? I fail to understand!

And what is so "MACHO" in going and picking up a hooker in a nighclub OR having the so called "Black book" with telephone numbers of hookers ? Self. Been mongering in South America since the late 80's in the pre-internet culture when south america was a hidden gem. Have done it all! Mongering in boliches, nighclubs, street walkers, Black book hookers, privados etc.

Also, the fact that I live permanently here in a awesome building. Have regular girl friend ( not a ex hooker! ) / female friends who frequently come to my deptt for get togethers / parties. All my neighbors know me very well and even drop in my deptt for a cup of coffee at times. The building guards know me well. For me, its just perfect to go to Barby's and do my 'deed' in a discreet manner. I have stopped enjoying inviting unknown chicas to my department. Of course, their are people who will not care for their reputation especially here in Argentina or if one has no social life here other than meetng other mongers. But I do have a awesome social life here and I equally enjoy mongering or going to a good privado like Barby's.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    Today I even did google search on "crowdfunding" thinking this might be a project worthy of it.
    As they would say in The Great State of Texas; "Bubba you just aint rait. ".

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    I have in fact been to Barby's, it's one of the few massage places where in my opinion they aren't over charging. My general objection to most of the rub and tug places is the "massage" turns out to be an upsell. The last time I looked they were asking around 200 to start the massage and by the time you got your sex on, they were charging an extra 400-450 for a walking out the door price of 600-650.

Barby's is one of the few places where you pays your money and you gets your hour. If you want to spend that fucking, or getting a massage, or doing a half and half, it's the same price. Last time I went (over a year ago) I paid 400 P, got a nice 30 minute massage, followed by a nice 25 minute banging.
    And a clean shower.

Last one I was with at Barby's was Isabella who I read is now working with Gysell. For Gysell's fans, I do not think you will be disappointed in terms of enthusiasm choosing Isy. Chemistry, of course is personal.

Just for the record, when I was calculating the $10 k study price I was thinking of my own pocket and not Jackson's. Today I even did google search on "crowdfunding" thinking this might be a project worthy of it.

Bite your tongue

At least you got my humor Pete which can be fairly dry. Of course, based on your writing you already failed the interview. I had only had one man in mind who I believe has the the integrity and perserverance to complete the job. Daddy Rulz. Of course, I do not believe he has ever been to Barby's or Cuidad Masajes or would even want to caught dead in one of those places. And he would probably negotiate a 20% discount at Hook so the rest of would be thinking we could actually get a chica out of there for 800 P + drinks and taxi. Being over 60, I am only interested in the before 2 AM price at Hook.
    I have in fact been to Barby's, it's one of the few massage places where in my opinion they aren't over charging. My general objection to most of the rub and tug places is the "massage" turns out to be an upsell. The last time I looked they were asking around 200 to start the massage and by the time you got your sex on, they were charging an extra 400-450 for a walking out the door price of 600-650.

Bested again!

Too funny! Can't you imagine the Resumes submitted to Jackson's HR department for this position?

Pete.

At least you got my humor Pete which can be fairly dry. Of course, based on your writing you already failed the interview. I had only had one man in mind who I believe has the the integrity and perserverance to complete the job. Daddy Rulz. Of course, I do not believe he has ever been to Barby's or Cuidad Masajes or would even want to caught dead in one of those places. And he would probably negotiate a 20% discount at Hook so the rest of would be thinking we could actually get a chica out of there for 800 P + drinks and taxi. Being over 60, I am only interested in the before 2 AM price at Hook.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterSideburn  [View Original Post]
    Jackson, If you could start collecting this I will consider volunteering my services for team. Of course, it would be a great burden, but if I have to sample the selections in the area in order to grease the skids for my fellow members, then as I will ask not what my board members can do for me, but rather what I can do for them. I do believe this should be done far more frequently though to assure there is a better estimation of the mean and standard deviation so I will likely need funding for 3-4 times a week. Please let me know when this system is set and I will consider this arduous task. Just kidding Boss Mann. Actually, I think it depends. The ladies I have met definitely want to know your situation there for many reasons and I believe are looking for repeat business, but they also look at what you wear and how much you have with you. I once had a lady say, without a second glance, "You have a Tag watch, a gold ring, and Doc Martins on and you are staying in Recoleta. You can afford me at 1500 pesos. " I replied (about 7 PM), I will be taking all that off and we can go to a shitty apartment if you would like but for 1200 pesos I will expect to see you in the morning making breakfast if we stay in my nice Recoleta apartment. We had ham, eggs, and Malbec. Many of these women are sleeping on couches or floors in shared apartments outside the city and if you can offer them a reasonable time with reciprocation, a clean bed, good manners, hygiene, and some food and champagne with Red Bull (there favorite) they will give you a discount. At the clubs the bartenders are definitely checking you out financially as well. They can tell who is just window shopping and who plans to really pickup. If you have cards and money stuffed in I assure you there will be two drink min. If instead, you only happen to have enough for one and the fee for the lady they nearly always let you go with only one drink at about 2 am because they know the chances of them getting you to buy the other drink and not have enough for the main course is 0 and the real chances of most the ladies finding someone after 2 am is under 10%.

Pete.

Never!

As long a T L is alive I can promise you that the party is just beginning!

I am coming out of my rut, discarding the garbage that has hung onto to me!

Disallowing the useless people that cling to my vines!

8 months without drugs, 4 months without cigs and 3 months without alcohol!

Thank you ,

TL.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Take one for the team

Jackson, If you could start collecting this I will consider volunteering my services for team. Of course, it would be a great burden, but if I have to sample the selections in the area in order to grease the skids for my fellow members, then as I will ask not what my board members can do for me, but rather what I can do for them. I do believe this should be done far more frequently though to assure there is a better estimation of the mean and standard deviation so I will likely need funding for 3-4 times a week. Please let me know when this system is set and I will consider this arduous task. Just kidding Boss Mann. Actually, I think it depends. The ladies I have met definitely want to know your situation there for many reasons and I believe are looking for repeat business, but they also look at what you wear and how much you have with you. I once had a lady say, without a second glance, "You have a Tag watch, a gold ring, and Doc Martins on and you are staying in Recoleta. You can afford me at 1500 pesos. " I replied (about 7 PM), I will be taking all that off and we can go to a shitty apartment if you would like but for 1200 pesos I will expect to see you in the morning making breakfast if we stay in my nice Recoleta apartment. We had ham, eggs, and Malbec. Many of these women are sleeping on couches or floors in shared apartments outside the city and if you can offer them a reasonable time with reciprocation, a clean bed, good manners, hygiene, and some food and champagne with Red Bull (there favorite) they will give you a discount. At the clubs the bartenders are definitely checking you out financially as well. They can tell who is just window shopping and who plans to really pickup. If you have cards and money stuffed in I assure you there will be two drink min. If instead, you only happen to have enough for one and the fee for the lady they nearly always let you go with only one drink at about 2 am because they know the chances of them getting you to buy the other drink and not have enough for the main course is 0 and the real chances of most the ladies finding someone after 2 am is under 10%.

Pete.

Actually I do think the sex tourists affect the expatriates in terms of pricing. The chicas do not distinguish between those of us who live in BA, who are on vacation and who are on business (lodging, food and travel paid). Each of these groups are going to have different attitudes about pricing.

Like WorldTraveler69 is our geographer, the Board needs a secret buyer. Each month near the same time the secret buyer would do a one hour session at say Barby's, http://www.ciudadmasajes.com.ar/site...ic/app/chicas/ and Hook. Right now I would think that could be done for around 450 P + 700 P +1600 P a month so it would cost say for $11 k plus or minus and the Board could have a 4-year time series study.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter Sideburn For This Post:

Administrator

Venues: 398
    The chicas do not distinguish between those of us who live in BA, who are on vacation and who are on business (lodging, food and travel paid).
    Of course they do.

For one thing, "those of us who live in BA" are potential regular customers that may lead to a maintenance "arrangement", whereas those "who are on vacation and who are on business" are perceived more as one time targets.

Thanks,

Jax.

It's not about "The" Market, it's about "Our" Market

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    I suggest that it doesn't make any difference what the "sex tourists" do because they are less than 5% of the market.
    I would agree on principle (hey it's his site) but I would suggest that since valuation in Argentina has no relationship to the market and is based, as we have all agreed, on what the seller of the good or service perceives the buyer is ABLE to pay, that the "Sex Tourists" while not moving the majority of the market, move the hell out of what these chicas "perceive" anybody else from "there" can pay and move the market on us. They don't discriminate between Yankees that have read this forum and the drunk yankee that left with that pig Juanita last night and paid her 150 dolares.

We have all seen, over and over ad nausium, "she decided to take nothing, rather than 200 pesos less. " There is no fucking way the old porteno that left with the hot blond from exedra two nights ago had the 1500 pesos she insisted I pay her, and would not budge a bit, two weeks ago, no way in hell.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

A Modest Proposal

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    I suggest that it doesn't make any difference what the "sex tourists" do because they are less than 5% of the market.
    Actually I do think the sex tourists affect the expatriates in terms of pricing. The chicas do not distinguish between those of us who live in BA, who are on vacation and who are on business (lodging, food and travel paid). Each of these groups are going to have different attitudes about pricing.

Like WorldTraveler69 is our geographer, the Board needs a secret buyer. Each month near the same time the secret buyer would do a one hour session at say Barby's, http://www.ciudadmasajes.com.ar/site...ic/app/chicas/ and Hook. Right now I would think that could be done for around 450 P + 700 P +1600 P a month so it would cost say for $11 k plus or minus and the Board could have a 4-year time series study.

Posting Limitations