Thread: Is the party over?

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Stranger
    Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#3320  [View Original Post]
    I personally feel it will translate to higher prices. Its like the way the onions and tomatos go costly with every devaluation of peso. So does the chica prices. However, in day to day life, a person just can not do without a onion or a tomato. So what does the common man do? Just buy the onion without considering the prices.

Now, will the common man also continue paying for these inflated chica prices like he does for the onions? Can the common man do, without a chica and just be satisfied with having a fuck or two with his fat and old wife?

Will the chicas consider lowering the prices, so that the common man can afford them or will they think, let me have the inflated prices and let the stupid sex tourists coming to BA pay me my inflated prices! To hell with the woes of the common man of BA!!

With the devaluation, will the sex tourists increase in number? Will these stupid sex tourists be naive enough to think , now I can get cheap pussy in Argentina because the peso is devalued. Only to end up paying the inflated pussy rate in pesos. And thus, this becoming a win win situation both for the working girl and the stupid sex tourist. And the losers being the common man here and the poor hardened expats, who know what exactly is going on with the prices versus real value!

Well, only time will tell how, this will unfold!
    I suggest that it doesn't make any difference what the "sex tourists" do because they are less than 5% of the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Latinalover  [View Original Post]
    I have never been to Argentina but it has been on my radar for years, this may be the time to go. My experience traveling to other Latin American countries, in times of economic downturn have generally been good. My question is how did the last default affect the mongering scene in Argentina?

Checked the exchanged rate the day of the default and it was 8. 2, it's still the same today, 8. 2.
    On the streets is 12+. But with inflation you need the extra money you get changing money on the street.

What happened last time?

I have never been to Argentina but it has been on my radar for years, this may be the time to go. My experience traveling to other Latin American countries, in times of economic downturn have generally been good. My question is how did the last default affect the mongering scene in Argentina?

Checked the exchanged rate the day of the default and it was 8.2, it's still the same today, 8.2.

Update: Just checked Reuters and it has the peso dropping 4.4% to 12.95 on the 'Blue' market, whatever that is.

More for less

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Most girls will follow the true argie method of raising their prices so they make more money trying to compensate for less work.
    I called a chick I see on occasion. Not great but a good solid provider for the price. She told me she had raised her rate by 40% (200 pesos more an hour) and tried to cover with "I'm only working half as much time" and was genuinely surprised when I told her "thanks, but no thanks at that price. " It's like living in Seinfeldland sometimes. Nonstop free amusement.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

I think you will see a little of both. Some girls will ask for more and others less. I am seeing a little bit of this already. There are girls advertising again for as low as 100 p and I see others with multiple ads all with different prices. Lets face it, most locals are losing ground on what I will call their entertainment budget. With prices going up in all sectors and people having less disposable income, entertainment is the easiest area to cut spending. This isn't just for chicas, but bars, restaurants, clubs, etc. Most girls will follow the true argie method of raising their prices so they make more money trying to compensate for less work. Another factor will be more girls entering the work force. These are girls just trying to make ends meet. Many already have jobs or are in school or. Most looking for another 500 or 1000 pesos monthly just to get by. As you can imagine a lot of these girls are not overly attractive or skilled which will limit how much money they an ask for. But they are finding customers and undercutting the higher priced girls. I also think this is more prevalent out here in the boondocks then in the city. There being many more "financially challenged" people out this way. Making things even more complicated is the gov'ts closing of most boliches where many girls could always go to make a little money at their leisure. For the short term I think Argentina is changing, lets hope it doesn't change too much!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    . I don't know if it will translate into lower prices,

Time will tell.
    I personally feel it will translate to higher prices. Its like the way the onions and tomatos go costly with every devaluation of peso. So does the chica prices. However, in day to day life, a person just can not do without a onion or a tomato. So what does the common man do? Just buy the onion without considering the prices.

Now, will the common man also continue paying for these inflated chica prices like he does for the onions? Can the common man do, without a chica and just be satisfied with having a fuck or two with his fat and old wife?

Will the chicas consider lowering the prices, so that the common man can afford them or will they think, let me have the inflated prices and let the stupid sex tourists coming to BA pay me my inflated prices! To hell with the woes of the common man of BA!!

With the devaluation, will the sex tourists increase in number? Will these stupid sex tourists be naive enough to think , now I can get cheap pussy in Argentina because the peso is devalued. Only to end up paying the inflated pussy rate in pesos. And thus, this becoming a win win situation both for the working girl and the stupid sex tourist. And the losers being the common man here and the poor hardened expats, who know what exactly is going on with the prices versus real value!

Well, only time will tell how, this will unfold!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by WildWalleye  [View Original Post]
    Maybe the 2015 devaluation will put Argie poon back into the bargain basement?
    I think what's really changed here are the number of chicks that USED to have jobs but no longer do. The majority of the girls, especially the clubs girls have CHOSEN this lifestyle. Back in 2003-4 there were a lot more chicks that used to be something else. I don't know if it will translate into lower prices, but most of those chicks that were something else wanted to maintain some kind of illusion that what was going on was something besides a cold commercial transaction. Back then about 1 in 3 was up for doing something besides banging you for an hour or two.

Time will tell.

Maybe the 2015 devaluation will put Argie poon back into the bargain basement?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    I had a session with Geraldine in September. In a word: Terrible. I sponsored a stripper party at Liquid Lounge in which Geraldine was a participant. We made a deal to go to my hotel after the party. However, in the middle of the stripper party (and I mean right in the middle of the show), in an exhibition of incredibly poor manners, she left to go fuck another guy. When she returned an hour later the party was still going and I decided to ignore her low-class behavior and try to salvage what was left of the night, so we went to my hotel. In spite of the recreational substances she delighted in consuming, the service was completely perfunctory and appalling bad, and I sent her out the door a few minutes after I finished what amounted to vaginal masturbation.

I wouldn't repeat, and I wouldn't recommend that anyone else have a date with her.

Who gives a fuck, so long as he's not here exhibiting the symptoms of "Over-priced Chica Derangement Syndrome".

Jax.
    Geraldine, aka "Demi Moore" has been conning mongers, getting passed around and fucked every which way since at least 2009; by now she must be a very high mileage hard core to the bone professional puta.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBob  [View Original Post]
    Saturday night the mansion is having a bull riding competition, but the girl sits on a dildo attached to the bull. Your girl Geraldine is favored to win.
    I had a session with Geraldine in September. In a word: Terrible. I sponsored a stripper party at Liquid Lounge in which Geraldine was a participant. We made a deal to go to my hotel after the party. However, in the middle of the stripper party (and I mean right in the middle of the show), in an exhibition of incredibly poor manners, she left to go fuck another guy. When she returned an hour later the party was still going and I decided to ignore her low-class behavior and try to salvage what was left of the night, so we went to my hotel. In spite of the recreational substances she delighted in consuming, the service was completely perfunctory and appalling bad, and I sent her out the door a few minutes after I finished what amounted to vaginal masturbation.

I wouldn't repeat, and I wouldn't recommend that anyone else have a date with her.

Where is the Toymann when you really need his expertise.
    Who gives a fuck, so long as he's not here exhibiting the symptoms of "Over-priced Chica Derangement Syndrome".

Jax.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

The Wild Bunch!

Saturday night the mansion is having a bull riding competition: but the girl sits on a dildo attached to the bull. Your girl geraldine is favored to win. {where is the toymann when you really need his expertise].

I consider my balls busted.
    Yes Bob!

Anal Cowgirls!

A while back I hung out in BA with the Owners from The Mansion in Medellin.

We toured the Recoleta clubs mainly.

Started at Newport but we ended up at Hippo's.

There were 9 of us and the Wild Bunch would not settle for anything less than a Dancing 10 because that is what they were use to in Medellin.

Out of control!

Great guys!

Have Fun Bob!

TL.

I am in Medellin now

Saturday night the mansion is having a bull riding competition, but the girl sits on a dildo attached to the bull. Your girl Geraldine is favored to win. (Where is the Toymann when you really need his expertise).

I consider my balls busted.

Administrator

Jackson--nothing posted was a comment about you personally. Thank you for providing this free forum.
    Hey Bob,

I assumed that. I was just taking the wide open opportunity to break your balls.

See you next time you're in BA.

Thanks,

Jax.

Not Admin. Membership makes the content

Jackson--nothing posted was a comment about you personally. Thank you for providing this free forum.

Administrator

If I come to Argentina, this board has zero to offer me, except to contact a few friends.
    Thanks Bob.

I'm glad you appreciate my efforts to offer everyone a completely free forum.

Jax.

Posting Limitations