Thread: Is the party over?

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
This blog is moderated by Stranger

Is the party over?

As I posted on the NP tread most clubs I go to have declined lately. Not being a privado guy I can't say from my own experiences but from what I have read they also get raided left right and center, and there is a powerful pressure group that are trying its best to close them.

Prices for girls have also started to get ridiculous disengaged from the real economy. When a girl want the same for sucking your dick as a doctor make in a weekend shift running the main hospital in town something is wrong!

Also the attitude has changed. The sweet girl that needed an income and liked sex and did tricks from time to time is all but extinct.

Hardcore hookers are plentiful, but hey so they are in more or less any other place on earth, and probably cheaper too.

All this has gotten me to the conclusion that the time for BA as a serious mongering destination is over. There are so many other places with cheaper, sweeter and less pro pussy, on all continents.

I still like BA, but for mongering not anymore. If it were like this when I started to come here a few years ago I probably would have traveled on. That's what I did in Uruguay, after 3 weeks I left and did not come back.

Even me, a hardcore BA addictive has been playing with the thought of relocating to Brazil. My main objection is that my Spanish is come to the level that I can stop being treated as the stupid tourist all places. I don't feel like starting back on zero learning Portuguese. But that is probably my main objection. Had Brazil been a Spanish speaking country I probably would have given it a second shot.

I really liked the clubs in Sau Paulo, lots of hot girls, and they where a lot sweeter in attitude than in BA. I got a girl that was hot and seriously interested in being my GF, first night in town! Actually had contact with her for 3 years after, she only hooked for a short while. All the other girls I meet where also really cool girls and several wanted to link up for long term.

I found the whole experience of trying to get a steady GF in Argentina quite frustrating. And I have spent a ridicules amount of time, money and effort on this; probably more than most guys on this forum, jeje, trust me! And I know plenty of other that have gone in the same trap, although not on my level.

While in most countries a poor girl would like the opportunely to increase her standard of living and prospects for future by seeing a well off foreigner, that is not a biggie here.

The girls from the provicia / Villa sure will take you for a ride and play you alone, often for a long time. But there is ALWAYS a local boyfriend in the background!

At the end of the day most of the girls want to live in the shitty neighborhoods they are born, and link up with a succession of loser boyfriends that gets them pregnant and beat them silly. Sad but true.

I remember last summer DaddyRulez and me was walking in the parks and by the waterfront after Porte Madero many days. There where hundreds of hundreds of incredible hot girls all walking with some looser that never worked a day in their life. And a few years ago when I used to go to regular discos 6 days a week (I took Mondays off, jeje), it never stopped to amaze me seeing all the hot club girls with they douschbag boyfriends.

And like it is said you can take the trash out of the trailer but you can't take the trailer out of the trash. Here it is you can take the puta out of the villa, but you can never take the villa out of the puta!

So to sum it up:

-Shitty clubs.

-Unsafe brothel environment.

-Expensive.

-Girls that will take advantage of you.

So I think the party in BA is over.

Stranger.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Posting Limitations