This blog is moderated by Retire N Trave
    Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    And anything run by Aerolineas Argentinas is pretty much guaranteed to be completely fucked up. Those people could fuck up a wet dream.
    In 10 years, I've NEVER taken an Aerolineas Argentinas flight that actually departed on time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

True a thousand time over

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]

And anything run by Aerolineas Argentinas is pretty much guaranteed to be completely fucked up. Those people could fuck up a wet dream.
    Truer words were never spoken. I think I will stick with taxis.

Tres3.

Quote Originally Posted by RetireNTrave  [View Original Post]
    Per Tripadvisor there will be a new bus service from the airport to 4 stops in downtown Buenos Aires that will start August 20th. Would appreciate a review if anyone ends up using it.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic..._District.html
    Aero parque generally refers to Jorge Newberry which is the regional not the international airport. If you go to Cordoba this might be helpful but for people coming to EZE it won't help.

You realize it's to Aeroparque and not to Ezeiza? "There is a new shuttle service between Aeroparque and the City. The company is called "Arbus" and belong to Aerolineas Argentnas. The price is ARS 20 per passenger and has 4 routes.

Retiro.

Obelisco.

Pacifico.

Puente Saavedra".

New Bus Service from Airport to Start 8-20-14

Per Tripadvisor there will be a new bus service from the airport to 4 stops in downtown Buenos Aires that will start August 20th. Would appreciate a review if anyone ends up using it.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic..._District.html

Posting Limitations