Thread: Camyla la Paraguaya

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Camyla
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Had "lunch" with Camyla today, very nice and skilled provider. I helped her register and start her thread. I sent her a text, 20 minutes later she answered, we set up the date and she was ready and received me at the time we set up. (normally that's enough for a solid 7 first date for me).

An Argentine would describe her as "re copada" which sort of means a combination of witty, smart, funny. In English the best translation would probably be fun to be with.

She's not a little girl, not fat by anybody's estimation, but she's a solid girl. Nice big natural titties.

Superior mike skills and takes direction well. Very soft, wet tightish pussy.

Overall I would give the session a 7. 5. Well worth the 600 pesos she asked for.

She told me she would go to a hotel downtown if you preferred.

I don't know if I would repeat, not for anything she did or didn't do, she's just not spinnerish enough for me.

DR.
    I subscribe to all what Daddy said, but I will repeat. Even though she doesn't allow CIM (she fucks so, so well and her pussy feels so good that I didn't care). She charged me $700. - pesos the hour.

I found that she's thicker than what she appears to be in the pictures, her butt is now glorious. I liked her face and smile and her oral skills.

I hope it helps, guys.

2. 10-06-14 14:08

Hi guys. !

I tell them to change web page, below is the link and some photos for you.

http://www.soloindependientes.com/es...3-5545_908.htm

Kisses.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20140609_144857.jpg‎   2014-06-18 22.08.02.jpg‎   20140618_220809.jpg‎   20140618_220823.jpg‎   20140618_220912.jpg‎  

20140618_220937.jpg‎   20140618_220930.jpg‎   20140618_220325.jpg‎   20140609_144908.jpg‎  

Lunch today

Had "lunch" with Camyla today, very nice and skilled provider. I helped her register and start her thread. I sent her a text, 20 minutes later she answered, we set up the date and she was ready and received me at the time we set up. (normally that's enough for a solid 7 first date for me).

An Argentine would describe her as "re copada" which sort of means a combination of witty, smart, funny. In English the best translation would probably be fun to be with.

She's not a little girl, not fat by anybody's estimation, but she's a solid girl. Nice big natural titties.

Superior mike skills and takes direction well. Very soft, wet tightish pussy.

Overall I would give the session a 7. 5. Well worth the 600 pesos she asked for.

She told me she would go to a hotel downtown if you preferred.

I don't know if I would repeat, not for anything she did or didn't do, she's just not spinnerish enough for me.

DR.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Camyla la Paraguaya

I am Camyla, I'm from Paraguay. I live in Buenos Aires, and would like to make new friends.

I have a nice apartment located on Tucuman near Alem.

My services include BBBJ but not CIM o COF however COB is available.

Sadly, only vaginal, the back door remains closed.

My pictures are real and me.

I understand a little english but you may write me here.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails YysuCL2HxOxc7DzEazbeyMZ6mYwnjxgd1U5Boih5E3k,Nq76b_67bWNq1CaigpzredM9Bn9yPju69PRyb1tDtAk-1-1.jpg‎   EvtOlKHXJevXNdy_sjoavbdtB38bYCT_tcvU_I2_9RE,4XoceZgodgOE_hUygGedb-rkHtsMcvdZbKboaAa-uL8,Km4sSyHE.jpg‎   UK1NnMrG83WTIpAtKKa7GSaKOJApeixgRpxMzZ67nyI,hfEpAv3a72lXAtui3g9RLfMNENfbtUfYcRyt1vD3ILw.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations