Thread: Getting weed in BA

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by LouisR

Hey Mac

Quote Originally Posted by Mac420  [View Original Post]
    Theres some really good haze in town.
    Hey Mac is there any haze around?

Does anybody know where to get the good stuff? I'm in town for a month.

Cyber mouths

Is this what cyber bullying is? Some people really need to hit up the survival guides for dummies. Sincerely speaking.

Spot on who?

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan  [View Original Post]
    Everything you said is spot on gauntlet.
    You guys are funny.

No soup for you

Siga participando.

Ohh and BTW......

H A P P Y 4 2 0 h a p p y 4 2 0 H A P P Y 4 2 0.

And just REMEMBER:

Life's too short to smoke the mediocre shit!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljfdg3mPcvY

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gauntlet77 For This Post:

Everything you said is spot on gauntlet.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BadMan For This Post:

Meeting strangers in another strangers house in Argentina

Its kinda hard to get to know a person through the phone or by messages. I too thought you were unreliable and untrustworthy...
    Well that's the critical issue in drug deals! And why I may have been a bit challenging and skeptical in my previous post to you.

There's a core group of forum members (of which Thomaso is one) who have gotten to know each other over the years. If you are going to sell to them you need to develop CREDIBILITY.

This city is full of scams and thieves and we have survived by sharing intel and taking a healthy skeptical attitude.

Your open self promotion of an illegal activity on a public forum gives me cause for concern. A lukewarm reference from Badman does not ease that concern.

May i respectfully suggest that there are better and certainly safer means to market your product. Word of mouth and good reputation is by far the best. Alternatively, you might want to check out the dark web.

Sincerely offered by someone who values his safety, liberty and freedom very highly!
    Last edited by Gauntlet77; 04-19-15 at 18:38. Reason: grammar

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gauntlet77 For This Post:

Understood Mac, no hard feelings. We just could not get together.

Meeting strangers in another strangers house in Argentina

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276  [View Original Post]
    Several weeks ago I contacted Mac about getting some weed when he first showed up on the board posting he had access. I agreed to a high price of 2500 pesos for 10 gms. Because things were tight and I do not like to "mooch" off other peoples stash when we get together. The deal never materialized. During the first phone conversation he admitted he did not have anything at all. Plants not ready, delays, something about delivery charge etc.. About a week later he finds some and we coordinate the deal.

So the day of our agreed upon meeting at the mansion he tells me he does not go into peoples houses. I understand his security concern and but I tell him I cannot weigh or taste the product in a Starbucks. Plus what is safer than the mansion? He says if it is short in weight he'll make it up to me (Please! It took over ten days just to arrange delivery). On the phone I found him to be a pleasant young man but unreliable and untrustworthy.

Those of you who know me realize that when someone changes a deal at the last moment it's not gonna turn out well. Sorta like the chica who says BBJ in the club and pulls out a rubber in the room. Not gonna be a good session.

Anyway, that's my take.
    Its kinda hard to get to know a person through the phone or by messages. I too thought you were unreliable and untrustworthy but that doesnt really matter to me. The difference between me and you is that i have more to lose than you in this situation. Anything can go down at the moment of meeting. And as for the chica with the BBJ, i say she played it beautifully and safe in the end for both sides. Chicks can give you an std from a blowjob as well but im not gonna ask every girl i meet to give me an oral exam before.

Misunderstandings

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan  [View Original Post]
    He's quoting 18 for 2500 right now. It's not the prime shit but he says he can get better quality with more notice. The couple times I've dealt with him everything has been above board. And they were flowers. Not the best. But at 10.50 a g worth it. I just got a pm from the guy you're probably buying from right now. Told me 15 USD a g plus you have to put a deposit down month's in advance. Ridiculous terms.

Neither are ideal. Wish there was an ideal legit way to get good green in the city.
    Well im not asking for money in advance and prices vary on quantity and quality, not to mention the fact that im not dealing with lollipops here. I can do alot of time for doing someone a favor. This is not a job for me. I know how it feels to go to another country and want to enjoy it in a different state of mind then to finally get fucked over in the end for trying to fantasize over it. For those of you who know exactly where you stand (ARGENTINA, welcome!), you should know that this country is still pioneering in this department, so you guys need to get the coffee house menu from Cali out of your head cause its hard to find good shit here, especially being a tourist. Some dude mentioned the 70's!? Welcome to the new millenium my friend. I dont think i need to remind you how prices have gone up since Woodstock. Argentina is one of the most expensive countries in the world. A person who has been here for a while would definitely know that. I understand how this site works 100%. Its "A battle of the prices" between Americans who have money to burn for drugs, prostitution and so on, ironic indeed. Its your money, i really dont give a damn what you do with it. Ive ran into a bunch of AP guys who wanted to try this. I never gave them air or shit.If i say its brown its brown. Tomaso, sorry about the run arounds, its nothing personal. I have tried to hit you back trying to give you a better deal but no luck, you got offended or something. Its not difficult to get a hold of me. People hit me up and i try to see them as soon as i can. I dont know what else to tell you guys.....138.88 per game is not a bad deal.i am flexible

He's quoting 18 for 2500 right now. It's not the prime shit but he says he can get better quality with more notice. The couple times I've dealt with him everything has been above board. And they were flowers. Not the best. But at 10.50 a g worth it. I just got a pm from the guy you're probably buying from right now. Told me 15 USD a g plus you have to put a deposit down month's in advance. Ridiculous terms.

Neither are ideal. Wish there was an ideal legit way to get good green in the city.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276  [View Original Post]
    Several weeks ago I contacted Mac about getting some weed when he first showed up on the board posting he had access. I agreed to a high price of 2500 pesos for 10 gms. Because things were tight and I do not like to "mooch" off other peoples stash when we get together. The deal never materialized. During the first phone conversation he admitted he did not have anything at all. Plants not ready, delays, something about delivery charge etc.. About a week later he finds some and we coordinate the deal.

So the day of our agreed upon meeting at the mansion he tells me he does not go into peoples houses. I understand his security concern and but I tell him I cannot weigh or taste the product in a Starbucks. Plus what is safer than the mansion? He says if it is short in weight he'll make it up to me (Please! It took over ten days just to arrange delivery). On the phone I found him to be a pleasant young man but unreliable and untrustworthy.

Those of you who know me realize that when someone changes a deal at the last moment it's not gonna turn out well. Sorta like the chica who says BBJ in the club and pulls out a rubber in the room. Not gonna be a good session.

Anyway, that's my take.

Anyway, that's my take.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Thomaso276 For This Post:

Buy Weed

Your Joking.

I have not bought weed since the 70s. Some of my friends grow it, so once in a while I get some free.

I tried the stuff that was offered from some locals. Like I said Shit.

If you've been here 10 years and havent gotten any high quality shit, its because NOBODY wants to sell tourists the good shit when they know that tourists will still pay up to ridiculous amounts for the piss bricks (paraguayo). I have gotten KILLER BUDS here luckily.

Well if you got the " killer " buds. Why aren't you sharing them bro? Many mongers here would be interested.

Posting Limitations