This blog is moderated by CostaRicaJoe

On a flight now

Quote Originally Posted by HotRod11  [View Original Post]
    I just finished my business in the good old USA, now I am on my way to BA. I rented an apartment in Recoletta for a month. Oh lord I hope old bomb bomb is up for this. I have a pocket full of blues and I AM READY FOR SOME FUN. I arrive on 10/12 but after 2 flights totaling 13 hours with a 2 hour lay over I will need at least two days to recoup. Monday at the latest I will be on the prowl. Lets keep in touch I hope to meet some of you guys on this trip. Regards HR.
    Just a quick business trip, back Thurs night.

Will join some of you if I can.

Yahoo

I just finished my business in the good old USA, now I am on my way to BA. I rented an apartment in Recoletta for a month. Oh lord I hope old bomb bomb is up for this. I have a pocket full of blues and I AM READY FOR SOME FUN. I arrive on 10/12 but after 2 flights totaling 13 hours with a 2 hour lay over I will need at least two days to recoup. Monday at the latest I will be on the prowl. Lets keep in touch I hope to meet some of you guys on this trip. Regards HR.

Too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by CostaRicaJoe  [View Original Post]
    Would be great to have someone show me the ropes and swap stories and explore with.

I've spent a year in DR and 6 months in CR / 2 weeks in Medellin.

Will be in BA Oct 7-15. Looking to meet up with some expats and make some friends.

Send me a message and let me know.

Joe.
    Too bad Joe. I am missing you by a couple of days. Will be in BA from 19 - 23 of October.

Will be in BA Oct 7-15. Looking to meet up with some expats and make some friends.

Would be great to have someone show me the ropes and swap stories and explore with.

I've spent a year in DR and 6 months in CR / 2 weeks in Medellin.

Send me a message and let me know.

Joe.

Posting Limitations