This blog is moderated by Hornydood
    Thanks, we went out last weekend a bit and walked all evening and found allot of places don't even start to get rolling until pretty late (after midnight) We had finally wound up at cocodrillo and left before things got started because we were so tired from walking for hours through the city.

Friday night

Quote Originally Posted by Hornydood  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, great forum with lots of information. In fact, too much to be able to sort through and do my research. I'm a member of ECCIE and usually travel in the US, but business has me here in Pilar leaving Saturday night. Sadly, I only found this forum an hour ago.

I'm looking for recommendations for BBBJ in BA Friday night. Hate to make a bold intro and request the gnarly details on where, what and how much, but that's kind of what I need. A coworker and I will be heading down by bus Friday night and will be on foot until we finish shopping and hopefully meeting some friendly ladies. I'm older (40's) but he's half my age and very persistent to take a trip to BA. Thanks in advance for any information and recommendations, it's greatly appreciated.
    This narrows your search, the internet chicks mostly work the days.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...s-and-Boliches

Disregard everything below Cattos, and only go into Ness if you're into hideous women.

You could also hit Exedra as well after 2230.

As a gringo here for one day the price will be the same everywhere, too much.

Visiting and looking for some guidance

Hi all, great forum with lots of information. In fact, too much to be able to sort through and do my research. I'm a member of ECCIE and usually travel in the US, but business has me here in Pilar leaving Saturday night. Sadly, I only found this forum an hour ago.

I'm looking for recommendations for BBBJ in BA Friday night. Hate to make a bold intro and request the gnarly details on where, what and how much, but that's kind of what I need. A coworker and I will be heading down by bus Friday night and will be on foot until we finish shopping and hopefully meeting some friendly ladies. I'm older (40's) but he's half my age and very persistent to take a trip to BA. Thanks in advance for any information and recommendations, it's greatly appreciated.

Posting Limitations